🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Poll: Should the New York City police union be terminated?

Poll: Should the New York City police union be terminated?

• Yes

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • No

Votes: 28 90.3%

• Total voters

They need to go on strike until the Communist Mayor de Blasio resigns. It should take less than a week. They just get started immediately. Time is of the essence.

Mayor de Blasio was democratically ELECTED - the police union thugs were not.
leaders of my union were elected by the rank and file.....i dont think theirs would be any different....

In a very real way, de Blasio IS the top cop. As are AG Holder and President Obama. Every one of them has sided with the protestors about something they themselves investigated and found to be baseless.

Sweet. :D

Last edited:

They need to go on strike until the Communist Mayor de Blasio resigns. It should take less than a week. They just get started immediately. Time is of the essence.

Pretty sure union bosses (aka representatives) are elected by the workers they represent.

Just think about how stupid that statement is with regard to the election of a mayor.
you said Democratically elected.....if the union "thugs" were elected by the rank and file....they were Democratically elected....and by the way Lakota....using the phrase...."Union Thugs" makes you sound like those right wingers you like to call "NaziCons".....you never had me fooled....i always pegged you for a hypocrite....

The only thing tough to deal with is the never ending idiocy of the Op who actually thinks the Mayor is standing up for black justice and not sucking up for black votes.

Disrespectful or the simple exercising of their 1st Amendment right to free speech?

Well, try that shit with your boss and see what happens.
Many times workers have gone on strike with the full backing of their unions, against the management, ie, their bosses. Is it different now because it's the police?
No, because she don't agree, remember tolerance is what liberals are known for.

Have an election today, his racist ass would democratically be out of a job.

family_de_blasio_nym_img.jpg

The de Blasio family. I can understand why the Mayor wants to protect his son from police union thugs.
Lol, you mean the family friends? I mean thugs.

Should the New York City police union be terminated?

I suspect many New York City voters who elected Mayor de Blasio are thinking about the same question.

so let me understand: Unions are good and noble except when they express unpopular opinions or challenge the authority of known communists.
Amiright?

Please tell us who the "known communists" are - with "credible" proof.
deBlasio is a communist. He went to work for the Sandinistas in the 80s and has never disavowed them

Once again, sparky, please provide some "credible" proof of your claims.

so let me understand: Unions are good and noble except when they express unpopular opinions or challenge the authority of known communists.
Amiright?

Please tell us who the "known communists" are - with "credible" proof.
deBlasio is a communist. He went to work for the Sandinistas in the 80s and has never disavowed them

Once again, sparky, please provide some "credible" proof of your claims.
6 Things You Might Not Know About Bill de Blasio New York s Mayor-in-Waiting Mother Jones

Pretty sure union bosses (aka representatives) are elected by the workers they represent.

Just think about how stupid that statement is with regard to the election of a mayor.
you said Democratically elected.....if the union "thugs" were elected by the rank and file....they were Democratically elected....and by the way Lakota....using the phrase...."Union Thugs" makes you sound like those right wingers you like to call "NaziCons".....you never had me fooled....i always pegged you for a hypocrite....
no comment on what i said Chief?....

no comment on what i said Chief?....

Duh, they weren't elected by the citizen voters of New York City. They are "insiders" protecting their own turf.

Ordinarily, I am strongly pro-union - but not this union after the way they have disrespected an honorable man like Mayor de Blasio...
To hell with that greasy little phukker De Blasio.

It should come as no surprise that a shit-stain Sandinista-supporting ex-Commie, married to a bisexual lesbian activist spin-doctor, producing bi-racial kids, should turn against his own kind and take sides with those who look like his wife and kids.

Looks like the fool carried his politically-motivated Sympatico just a wee bit too far.

It's no "sin", to marry outside your own race, nor to marry a bisexual, nor to produce bi-racial offspring, nor even to be a Communist and former Sandinista supporter.

But it should come as no surprise when such a person throws his own Police Department under the bus, in favor of protesters.

The NYPD merely returns the favor here.

Now, finally, the message has sunk into that thick skull of De Blasio's... thanks to that marvelous and oh-so-fitting collection of Back Turning episodes.

Now he knows that he stepped across an uncrossable line.

As does the rest of the world.

Hurrah, for the NYPD police union, and its membership...

myMACGU.gif

One single-term Mayorship, comin' right up...

So you're pro-union as long as they do not say anything to offend your delicate sensibilities regarding the mayor that technically lost the mayoral race by a silent majority?

Yet another moron that stands on no principles and sways based on swoons for liking communist retards. Such a shocker.

:lmao:

This is not surprising, you support the 1 percent over the working men and women of the NYPD.. So sad how liberals turn on those they always pretended to support.

Ordinarily, I am strongly pro-union - but not this union after the way they have disrespected an honorable man like Mayor de Blasio.

Hundreds Of Police Outside Slain New York Officer's Funeral Turn Backs On Bill de Blasio

PBA President blasts de Blasio says he runs revolution - NY Daily News
Did the big, bad policeman hurt Comrade de Blasio's widdle feewings after he put his employees in danger? Too effing bad.

yes they did. So now the party that champions Unions wants to squash them when they step out of line. Take a look folks this is what they will DO TO YOU if you step out of line. And the Democrat party says it's the party: of and for the people as long as you don't buck them

Them dems sure like to keep their subjects in line.

Forum List

Back