Poll: Should the New York City police union be terminated?

Poll: Should the New York City police union be terminated?

• Yes

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • No

Votes: 28 90.3%

• Total voters
Notice the stampede of the RWnuts to the other side of the labor/management issue the minute it suited their agenda in some other regard?
Correction:

Notice the rapid shift of Conservatives to the other side of the labor/management issue the minute it becomes clear that the Mayor betrayed his own police force.

All fixed.

He didn't. You're an idiot.
De Blasio did, indeed, betray his own police force... implicitly, to be sure, but quite clearly; meanwhile... thank you for your feedback.

You're free to be wrong about as much as wish, as often as you wish.
As are we all.

And, of course, I have my own formidable track record, in the context of being wrong.

Happily, in this case, this will not be another entry in that particular ledger.

These Gangs of New York police union thugs should not be allowed to hide behind a union!

Step away...

cliff1.jpg

It's time to bust the NYC police thug union!
More like, it's time to impeach that greasy phukker De Blasio.

Really? Are you a NYC voter?
Nope.

Do I need to be, in order to voice an opinion about the political viability or desirability of removing such a miscreant from office?

It is a national news story.

Is it not appropriate for people across the country - indeed, the world - to weigh-in on such matters, even if they don't get a vote?

Last edited:
It is so hilarious to watch NaziCons defend union thugs!

It's even more hilarious to watch a pro-union moron talk about breaking up a union because they dare defy the mayor with whom you agree ideologically.

It really shows what you are - a hypocritical, thoughtless sycophant that stands on no principles.

1. what Nazi-like tendencies are you noticing, amongst those who defend the NYPD?

2. do you associate Nazi-ism with Conservatism (i.e. 'Nazicons')? if so, what is the basis for that association?

3. why do you label the NYPD union membership as 'thugs'? do they not have the right to protest, when they are betrayed by their civilian leadership?

Last edited:
Notice the stampede of the RWnuts to the other side of the labor/management issue the minute it suited their agenda in some other regard?
No I'm still against unions, just amused at how fast your kind will turn against anything that disagrees with you.

NYPD Chief: Cops Were 'Very Inappropriate' To Snub DeBlasio

"Very inappropriate" is a gross understatement. These police union thugs make NYC look like a third-world shithole.
So, HuffPo has come out with an op-ed piece which declares the snubbing of one of their own Liberals to be inappropriate?

Whoa... there's a shocker... what a surprise... hold the presses!

It would have been much better for HuffPo to keep its nose out of this one, but, like most Hyper-Liberal rags, ultimately, they just can't help themselves.

There are times when I pay attention to HuffPo, and times when I ignore it.

This is one of the latter.

I have no issues with what the NYPD did, even though they looked like a bunch of children.
Just honest, hard-working Americans, who put their lives and their families' futures on the line every day to an extent unknown to you and I, invoking their God-given and Constitutional right to protest their implicit betrayal by their civilian leadership. It wasn't a child-like act. It was the forceful, mature act of grown men and women with a legitimate beef. They are to be applauded for not taking-out their frustration on the City by resorting to Blue Flu or some-such work-impeding tactic. Good for them.

They made their displeasure known in the most effective possible way - sufficient to catch the attention of the entire country and the world at-large... far beyond the boundaries of their city.

A masterful public relations coup.

Sooo, are hypocrite NaziCons now FOR unions after they were AGAINST them? Interesting...

Or, are they only FOR those unions that fit their NaziCon agenda?

It's time to bust the NYC police thug union!
Funny who you call thugs. A person who robbed an assaulted a store owner. Then assaulted a police officer. You think is a gentle giant. Then another man is breaking the law, resist arrest and you think he is innocent. Even though he was breaking a liberal law, but you call the police thugs. Well I think your mayor shouldn't be protected by thugs. He is above that, right?

Forum List

Back