Poll: Should the New York City police union be terminated?

Poll: Should the New York City police union be terminated?

• Yes

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • No

Votes: 28 90.3%

• Total voters
Disrespectful or the simple exercising of their 1st Amendment right to free speech?

Well, try that shit with your boss and see what happens.

If my boss told everyone that I could not be trusted to do my job, I would show him the same lack of respect that he showed me.
Vote with your feet then. I'd fire your ass in heartbeat.

Dude, you are a minimum-wage fry cook experiencing delusions of adequacy. You cannot fire anyone.

Disrespectful or the simple exercising of their 1st Amendment right to free speech?

If my boss told everyone that I could not be trusted to do my job, I would show him the same lack of respect that he showed me.

Dude, you are a minimum-wage fry cook experiencing delusions of adequacy. You cannot fire anyone.
I can fire everyone who works for me. It's the real Golden Rule, he who has the gold makes the rules.

It is so hilarious to watch NaziCons defend union thugs!
its hilarious to watch you act like your a sane liberal....when you are no better than those you bad mouth....

That's an interesting observation - since you are one of those I "bad mouth"...
when i asked you to prove i am a nazi....how come even though i asked 3-4 times....you had no proof to offer?.....and yet i can prove you are the hypercritical dick everyone here says you are....this thread is one such proof...

Where did I say YOU were a Nazi? However, you do seem to fit the profile...

I can fire everyone who works for me. It's the real Golden Rule, he who has the gold makes the rules.

Dude, nobody works for you. Now back to work, boy--the fries are going to be overcooked!

Notice the stampede of the RWnuts to the other side of the labor/management issue the minute it suited their agenda in some other regard?

Or, is it like I have contended for quite some time, left wingers know so much that isn't so. It is the left wing that has turned their back on the NYPD, not the RW. You believing fairy tales about RWs doesn't make those fairy tales true.

Sooo, are hypocrite NaziCons now FOR unions after they were AGAINST them? Interesting...

Or, are they only FOR those unions that fit their NaziCon agenda?
Why do you want to know? Are you writing a book?

Dude, nobody works for you. Now back to work, boy--the fries are going to be overcooked!
You live your life as a lie so believe as you like and carry on.

Aaahhh, that tolerant liberal approach to free speech: "Silence! I keel you!"

YEP! Sadly that is their motto
Step out of line and we call you a racist, extremist, call for your Extermination will be next I'm afraid

Afuckingmazing the boy named Sioux calls for the police union to be broken when they don't follow some Rat chump who doesn't have a clue how to do the job. I'm pro-union in heavy industry where worker safety matters and I support police and fire unions because they agreed long ago not to strike leaving a city unprotected. The fact they continue to turn their backs on Big Bird gives me immense pleasure..that freak has got to go.
mad_zps639a98d3.gif

Aaahhh, that tolerant liberal approach to free speech: "Silence! I keel you!"

YEP! Sadly that is their motto
Step out of line and we call you a racist, extremist, call for your Extermination will be next I'm afraid
The problem is, they have said that so much. It doesn't mean anything anymore.

So, LL and Fakedeindian now agree with what they say RWs believe and public service unions should be dissolved. Interesting I never thought the day would come.

you do know new York is a safe city, guess you want it to be Like Chicago
It is a liberal shithole, so yes lakota would like that.

Forum List

Back