Poll: Should Trump accept a plea deal or risk a trial?

Should Trump accept a plea deal or risk a trial?

• Total voters
I've been listening to various legal experts on CNN and MSNBC talk about how strong and tight the indictment is. Many of them think Trump should seriously consider a plea deal - if one is offered. What do you think?

Read the full indictment here.
I don’t think Trump’s narcissism will allow him to take a plea. He always has to be right and that would be admitting he’s wrong.

I've been listening to various legal experts on CNN and MSNBC talk about how strong and tight the Jack Smith indictment is. Many of them think Trump should seriously consider a plea deal - if one is offered. I think a plea would be better for Trump - but I'd rather see a trial. What do you think?

Well, I'm no legal expert of course, but, a good barometer as to what Trump should decide would be to listen to what CNN and especially MSNBC suggest he should do and promptly do the opposite. He has the means and stature of a former president, if he fights this, even the greatest prosecution team will have a rough go of it. It will not be a quiet affair, it will get messy and there will be unknowns on every side. Trunp could hire five.of the greatest legal minds in America. He may just need them if the evidence is strong.

If they are on CNN and MSNBC, they cannot possibly be legal experts.
Just seeing CNN and MSNBC precludes any sort of expert.

My opinion is that Trump will be offered a plea. Accept a prohibition on no Trump ever running for office. Or, the same methods used to phony up these cases will be used against his children, starting with Ivanka.

I've been listening to various legal experts on CNN and MSNBC talk about how strong and tight the Jack Smith indictment is. Many of them think Trump should seriously consider a plea deal - if one is offered. I think a plea would be better for Trump - but I'd rather see a trial. What do you think?

The fundraising possibilities are off the charts so whatever he decides won't happen anytime soon--likely not before Christmas. The federal prosecutors have 70 days to be ready to go to trial after the indictment is read. So the blob is going to obfuscate and delay and milk this for all it's worth. Its funny to think how many wives won't get much of a Christmas gift this year because hubby is sending money to defend this lunatic.

Now, as the Iowa Caucus approaches, he isn't going to want to have this be front and center so you may see a plea deal then after he's plucked his pigeons.

Legal experts on CNN and MSNBC code for people with Law Degrees who hate Trump.

The fundraising possibilities are off the charts so whatever he decides won't happen anytime soon--likely not before Christmas. The federal prosecutors have 70 days to be ready to go to trial after the indictment is read. So the blob is going to obfuscate and delay and milk this for all it's worth. Its funny to think how many wives won't get much of a Christmas gift this year because hubby is sending money to defend this lunatic.

Now, as the Iowa Caucus approaches, he isn't going to want to have this be front and center so you may see a plea deal then after he's plucked his pigeons.

Interesting. Thank you.

What a putz.
He hasn't even been to his first hearing and you already have him in the electric chair.

FXALFM~1.JPG

347408~1.JPG

FW_KHA~1.JPG

FWBLDQ~1.JPG

FWCUEW~1.JPG

FX3UPL~1.JPG

Attachments

• FYNRCX~1.JPG
    FYNRCX~1.JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 5

Of course the propaganda media is going to say that, they are trying to give hope to the other commies, gullible people and low information voters like you. Smith realized he had a major venue problem in May and that was just the start. Hang on snowflake, it going to be a bumpy ride.

Forum List

Back