Poll Shows Serious TDS Exists - Snowflakes Now Don't Believe Mueller / Mueller's Report

No one has seen the Mueller report. And that includes Tucker Carlson and the daily caller.

Stop lying.
I posted the Barr summary, how dumb are you? Get your head out of Obama's ass

Stop licking Trumps sphincter son. Fuck the Barr summary. I said that no one has seen the Mueller report. And the Barr summary is not the Mueller report.

No one has seen the Mueller report. And that includes Tucker Carlson and the daily caller.

Stop lying.

Stop licking Trumps sphincter son. Fuck the Barr summary. I said that no one has seen the Mueller report. And the Barr summary is not the Mueller report.
Thank you for pointing that out.

Stop lying.

You are most certainly welcome.

Stop lying.

You do know that Mueller helped Barr and Rosenstein draft the summary, don't you?

Refusal to accept 2016 election results spreads to refusal to accept Mueller's 2+year Investigation Results...

Poll: Almost Two-Thirds Of Democrats Reject Mueller Finding No Collusion

"Nearly two-thirds of registered Democrats reject special counsel Robert Mueller’s finding of no collusion between President Donald Trump’s campaign and Russian meddling in the 2016 election"

They CAN'T accept it - taking Trump down and the Democrats exposed treason based on the now proven false narrative of 'illegal Trump collusion' has become what they live for after more than 2 years...

Of course they can't except it. Its not what they wanted to hear.

All they wanted to hear was how Trump colluded with the Russians.

Since he didn't collude with the Russians the lefty loons will grasp any straw they can find to call Mueller's report false.

Sucks to be them.

Stop lying.

What? are you against gays now? Stop forcing me to lick his sphincter......and you can stop licking Obamas, rdean and lakhota fight over who gets to do that everyday.
I told you Barr and Rosenstein have and they wrote the summary.....and I showed you their comments.......have the courage to believe the truth.....get out of that leftist bubble.....the world is a wonderful place...life is good

Stop lying.

You are most certainly welcome.
Oh so you guys can stop sucking each other off now....just get a room.......Obama already opened up rdean for ya

Forum List

Back