Poll to condemn or condone "the violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"

Do you support the "violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"?

• I'm a GOP voter and NO I do NOT support the attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 35 33.3%
  • I'm a GOP voter and YES I do support the attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 11 10.5%
  • I'm a democrat and I condemn the 1/6 attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • Other, see my post

Votes: 37 35.2%

• Total voters
To prove a point, we need to clarify how many GOP posters support the "violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6/21".
As opposed to the many of us who supported the 1/6 protest, but NOT the attack on the Capital Building and the threats to Mike Pence and the injuries and deaths and property damage.

Please vote in the poll honestly.
You’re not asking the right question.

my vote….

Not a democrat. Oppose the attack
The right question is?
Something along the lines of, "I'm a GOP voter and I condemn the violence done by my fellow Republicans".

You'll get a 0.0 response rate to that question. A lot of the GOP voters really believe the Trump supporters were just on a Capitol Building tour and doing nothing wrong.
Look at the fucking poll before typing nonsense.
The vote is 16 to 4 of GOP voters opposed to the riot at the capital, not 0.0
Assuming the 4 votes are GOP and not dems.
Read the fucking post you're responding to.

Who committed the acts of violence at the capital?
OK, I re-read it. You said: "You'll get a 0.0 response rate to that question." I showed you that the response was 16-4 (not 0.0)

Prove that "a lot of GOP voters believe "the Trump supporters were just on a Capitol Building tour and doing nothing wrong." (you can't, the poll proves you wrong)

Here is my poll question, and your recommended poll question:
"I'm a GOP voter and I condemn the violence done by my fellow Republicans". (yours)

"I'm a GOP voter and NO I do NOT support the attack on the Capital Building" (mine)

Call me illiterate, but I'm not seeing a major difference in those two questions, since the capital riot was obviously by Trump supporters, and FBI instigators.
Yeah shit brains; you didn't post the question I posited. Condemning the violence and explicitly listing the offenders as Trump supporters will get you nowhere with your fellow blobbers. You guys are not living in reality.

As for your illiteracy...you don't see the word "republican" in mine but not yours?
You must be the only idiot in the country who doesn't know as "fact" that the people who rioted at the capital building were Trump supporters, duh.

Proving my point about your illiteracy. Your last line:
"As for your illiteracy...you don't see the word "republican" in mine but not yours?" (look again, yes it is in yours, its assumed in mine)

I win. Give your mom her puter back.
that is what Trumpers are claiming now. Republicans were not the rioters at the capital, it was Antifa...and now, Trumpers are claiming it was an inside job of the FBI....and deep state.

EVEN threads and posts on it here on usmb with links to Trumper media....are claiming such utter nonsense

So, they could be saying they are against the 1/6 attack, because they believe it was Antifa, the deep state, or FBI and not republicans?

To prove a point, we need to clarify how many GOP posters support the "violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6/21".
As opposed to the many of us who supported the 1/6 protest, but NOT the attack on the Capital Building and the threats to Mike Pence and the injuries and deaths and property damage.

my vote….

The right question is?
Something along the lines of, "I'm a GOP voter and I condemn the violence done by my fellow Republicans".

You'll get a 0.0 response rate to that question. A lot of the GOP voters really believe the Trump supporters were just on a Capitol Building tour and doing nothing wrong.

OK, I re-read it. You said: "You'll get a 0.0 response rate to that question." I showed you that the response was 16-4 (not 0.0)

Prove that "a lot of GOP voters believe "the Trump supporters were just on a Capitol Building tour and doing nothing wrong." (you can't, the poll proves you wrong)

"I'm a GOP voter and I condemn the violence done by my fellow Republicans". (yours)

"I'm a GOP voter and NO I do NOT support the attack on the Capital Building" (mine)

Call me illiterate, but I'm not seeing a major difference in those two questions, since the capital riot was obviously by Trump supporters, and FBI instigators.
Yeah shit brains; you didn't post the question I posited. Condemning the violence and explicitly listing the offenders as Trump supporters will get you nowhere with your fellow blobbers. You guys are not living in reality.

As for your illiteracy...you don't see the word "republican" in mine but not yours?
You must be the only idiot in the country who doesn't know as "fact" that the people who rioted at the capital building were Trump supporters, duh.

"As for your illiteracy...you don't see the word "republican" in mine but not yours?" (look again, yes it is in yours, its assumed in mine)

Meanwhile back in reality, I gave you 2 links to folks who still insist it was not Trump supporters.

Oh, I'm 100% sure it was Trump supporters who rioted at the Capitol, did the Tiki Torch white power march in Charlottesville, shot up multiple places across the nation...ran over people in their car, routinely beat the crap out of people at their rallies.

Trump supporters crave violence...always have, always will.

PS: My mother died. Watch your step, boy.

my vote….

The right question is?

Meanwhile back in reality, I gave you 2 links to folks who still insist it was not Trump supporters.

Oh, I'm 100% sure it was Trump supporters who rioted at the Capitol, did the Tiki Torch white power march in Charlottesville, shot up multiple places across the nation...ran over people in their car, routinely beat the crap out of people at their rallies.

Trump supporters crave violence...always have, always will.

PS: My mother died. Watch your step, boy.
1624464791822.png

And to think one of the moderators gave it a thumbs up.

my vote….

The right question is?

that is what Trumpers are claiming now. Republicans were not the rioters at the capital, it was Antifa...and now, Trumpers are claiming it was an inside job of the FBI....and deep state.

EVEN threads and posts on it here on usmb with links to Trumper media....are claiming such utter nonsense

So, they could be saying they are against the 1/6 attack, because they believe it was Antifa, the deep state, or FBI and not republicans?

They keep shifting blame. Trump blames Pence.

my vote….

The right question is?

I could have told Pence from the get go that all of his bending his knee in reverence to Trump was just going to end with Trump back stabbing him....and it did.

1. Stop lying. How stupid are you? I don't think abortion is murder, its perfectly legal.
2. Your convoluted argument is nonsense.
3. If no one is charged with insurrection, it wasn't an insurrection, period, duh.

One more time. I do not think abortion is murder. Let that sink in before you reply, if you reply.
LOLOLOLOL

Did you really think you could lie your way out of this??

You claim you don't think abortion is murder, yet YOU say it is...

Abortion is the murder of babies for convenience.

You claim you're "pro-choice," yet YOU say you're not...

Pro-choice means you want abortions on demand.
That is not what "pro-life" means anyway. Pro-life means against abortions on demand. Pro-choice means you want abortions on demand.
1. Pro-life
2. Pro-Choice
I'm PRO-LIFE!!

Now that your lies are thoroughly decimated, tell the forum again how someone who believes abortion is murder even though no one is being charged with murder for a legal abortion -- also believes Insurrection Day wasn't an insurrection because no one's been charged with insurrection.

1. I'm not sure what you're trying to prove with bullshit, but I'm pro-choice, at least for this debate. Abortion is legal. Kill all the little democrat larvae you want.
2. So for the record, at least for this debate. I'm pro-choice. Abortion is NOT murder. Deal with it. Your "abortion is murder" argument is hereby voided.
3. Sometimes when I debate pro-life hypocrites I take the other side, for the sake of the debate. Like, if you're pro-life, are you willing to raise a special needs baby?
4. Also, I'm always mystified by hypocrite Catholic bishops that ignore democrats who support abortion. Lately they are discussing prohibiting pro-choice democrats from receiving Holy Communion. I call that progress. If you are pro-choice deal with the religious implications.
You're lying. You're not pro-choice for any debate. That is not a fluid position that changes from one debate to another. Either you are or you're not and you very clearly said you're not.

1. Pro-life
2. Pro-Choice
I'm PRO-LIFE!!

You're lying. You believe abortion is murder for any debate. That is not a fluid position that changes from one debate to another. Either you believe abortion is murder or you don't and you very clearly said you do...

Now everyone here sees you stand for nothing as you alter your beliefs depending on what argument you're trying to win.
1. Don't presume to tell me WTF I believe.
2. I was pro-choice in several discussions, trying to show pro-lifers that caring for a newborn is a huge responsibility that some people just cannot begin to manage, is adoption an option, possibly, but another issue I have are the supposedly "good Catholics" in government, like Xiden, Pelosi, Cuomo, who are pro-choice against their Church policy. Now finally the Church is making them step up and make a decision. You're either Catholic or you're pro-choice, you can't be both. Its about fucking time.
3. In this debate abortion is NOT murder, abortion is perfectly legal. My pro-life arguments are on moral not legal grounds, so kill all the little democrat larvae you want with abortion.

For the record, I can argue the abortion issue from any side I want. The USMB does not tattoo policy positions on my ass, deal with it.
So drop the "abortion is murder" argument, its not. Try something else, or lose.
Going golfing, so my next reply will be delayed. <poof>

my vote….

The right question is?

I could have told Pence from the get go that all of his bending his knee in reverence to Trump was just going to end with Trump back stabbing him....and it did.

Of course. Trump has a long, long history of backstabbing people after he's used them.

"violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6/21"
You mean insurrection.
Insurrection? When was there an insurrection?
In another post you said the Democrats planned and executed the whole job and called them filth...

Then you are saying that an officer who shot this woman... By your own admission she is Democrat filth...

You need to get your conspiracy theories straight...

Why vote at all. We know it was republicans and it was disgraceful so why give them a chance to grovel back.
They said nothing at the time now they want forgiveness. Go away.
This thread happened when HappyJoy and I were arguing on another thread if the majority of Trump supporters approved or or rejected the riot at the capital building.
It looks like my position was correct, at least 80% of GOP voters opposed the DC riot, but do still support Trump's "America First" policies.
I'm not sure WTF your argument is? No one wants forgiveness, we'll vote again in 2022 and 2024, buckle-up.

1. Stop lying. How stupid are you? I don't think abortion is murder, its perfectly legal.
2. Your convoluted argument is nonsense.
3. If no one is charged with insurrection, it wasn't an insurrection, period, duh.

One more time. I do not think abortion is murder. Let that sink in before you reply, if you reply.
LOLOLOLOL

Did you really think you could lie your way out of this??

You claim you don't think abortion is murder, yet YOU say it is...

You claim you're "pro-choice," yet YOU say you're not...

Pro-choice means you want abortions on demand.
That is not what "pro-life" means anyway. Pro-life means against abortions on demand. Pro-choice means you want abortions on demand.
1. Pro-life
2. Pro-Choice
I'm PRO-LIFE!!

Now that your lies are thoroughly decimated, tell the forum again how someone who believes abortion is murder even though no one is being charged with murder for a legal abortion -- also believes Insurrection Day wasn't an insurrection because no one's been charged with insurrection.

1. I'm not sure what you're trying to prove with bullshit, but I'm pro-choice, at least for this debate. Abortion is legal. Kill all the little democrat larvae you want.
2. So for the record, at least for this debate. I'm pro-choice. Abortion is NOT murder. Deal with it. Your "abortion is murder" argument is hereby voided.
3. Sometimes when I debate pro-life hypocrites I take the other side, for the sake of the debate. Like, if you're pro-life, are you willing to raise a special needs baby?
4. Also, I'm always mystified by hypocrite Catholic bishops that ignore democrats who support abortion. Lately they are discussing prohibiting pro-choice democrats from receiving Holy Communion. I call that progress. If you are pro-choice deal with the religious implications.
You're lying. You're not pro-choice for any debate. That is not a fluid position that changes from one debate to another. Either you are or you're not and you very clearly said you're not.

1. Pro-life
2. Pro-Choice
I'm PRO-LIFE!!

You're lying. You believe abortion is murder for any debate. That is not a fluid position that changes from one debate to another. Either you believe abortion is murder or you don't and you very clearly said you do...

Now everyone here sees you stand for nothing as you alter your beliefs depending on what argument you're trying to win.
1. Don't presume to tell me WTF I believe.
2. I was pro-choice in several discussions, trying to show pro-lifers that caring for a newborn is a huge responsibility that some people just cannot begin to manage, is adoption an option, possibly, but another issue I have are the supposedly "good Catholics" in government, like Xiden, Pelosi, Cuomo, who are pro-choice against their Church policy. Now finally the Church is making them step up and make a decision. You're either Catholic or you're pro-choice, you can't be both. Its about fucking time.
3. In this debate abortion is NOT murder, abortion is perfectly legal. My pro-life arguments are on moral not legal grounds, so kill all the little democrat larvae you want with abortion.

For the record, I can argue the abortion issue from any side I want. The USMB does not tattoo policy positions on my ass, deal with it.
So drop the "abortion is murder" argument, its not. Try something else, or lose.
Going golfing, so my next reply will be delayed. <poof>
kyxr,

I am pro-choice but wouldn't support having abortion personally. So while I think it is wrong for me or my spouse to have abortion, I also think it is wrong for me to impose my beliefs on to others...

So a Democrat can be pro-choice and still be a good Catholic... Actually the Bible says leave to Cesar what is Ceasar's...

Judge not others....

As for "abortion is murder"... Could all those people please be just as vocal about how evil IVF and other fertility treatments are....

Why vote at all. We know it was republicans and it was disgraceful so why give them a chance to grovel back.
They said nothing at the time now they want forgiveness. Go away.
This thread happened when HappyJoy and I were arguing on another thread if the majority of Trump supporters approved or or rejected the riot at the capital building.
It looks like my position was correct, at least 80% of GOP voters opposed the DC riot, but do still support Trump's "America First" policies.
I'm not sure WTF your argument is? No one wants forgiveness, we'll vote again in 2022 and 2024, buckle-up.

Yes but you're under the mistaken impression that the "opposition" the GOP voters are showing in this poll means that they are condemning their fellow blob supporters. They are not. As I've demonstrated repeatedly in numerous screen shots...a great many of you dumbfucks still insist:

BLM/ANTIFA/M-O-U-S-E--whomever other than Trump supporters--were the ones who did the violence on 1/6

I don’t support the actions of any rowdy mob that damages buildings or loots and burns. Therefore I don’t support the actions of those who entered the Capitol Building on Jan 6th.

However this was no “insurrection.” The rioters did not have firearms and it appears the FBI may have been involved in setting up the riot.

Even worse, it has poisoned our democracy, eroded faith in our elections, which is so detrimental to the future faith people need to have in this democracy
Hey you want the democratic process respected. Don't cheat. That simple.
Who cheated? We simply voted.

Yet you accuse us of cheating and fraud, all because us Americans went out to vote for someone other than your Orange tinted god.

It's a shame you are so easily deluded by him....
4 states ILLEGALLY changed the requirements for voting and guess who won those states?

I don’t support the actions of any rowdy mob that damages buildings or loots and burns. Therefore I don’t support the actions of those who entered the Capitol Building on Jan 6th.

However this was no “insurrection.” The rioters did not have firearms and it appears the FBI may have been involved in setting up the riot.

Your Sentinel/Revolver link is horse shit.

According to them "unindicted co-conspirators" MUST be FBI and MUST be working AS FBI agents. They have no evidence of either. Zero.

In every case they point to Oath Keepers and Proud Boys etc. who absolutely were involved in the planning and execution of the Insurrection nd ignore the fact that the Oath Keepers in particular has many current and former law enforcement members ACTING ON THEIR OWN in its ranks.

Could some FBI assholes be members of the Oath Keepers? Sure. Is it likely that the FBI as an organization condones this or even approves of that activity? Not likely at all.

There were LE and active military indicted in this incident. Is it likely that the organizations they work for approved of their activity here? No one has even hinted that to be true. Why would you accept an assertion that the FBI would then?

That's ridiculous

Jan 6th was Xi and Nancy's Reichstag Fire. To our uneducated Progressive brothers and sistas, the Reichstag Fire was a false flag that brought Hitler to power same way the Stolen election put Xi's puppets in the American White House

"Hitler had been appointed Chancellor of Germany only four weeks previously, on 30 January 1933, when he was invited by President von Hindenburg to lead a coalition government. Hitler's government had urged von Hindenburg to dissolve the Reichstag and to call elections for 5 March."

On the evening of 27 February 1933—six days before the parliamentary election—fire broke out in the Reichstag chambers.
Reichstag Fire Decree - Wikipedia

"The Reichstag Fire Decree (German: Reichstagsbrandverordnung) is the common name of the Decree of the Reich President for the Protection of People and State (German: Verordnung des Reichspräsidenten zum Schutz von Volk und Staat) issued by German President Paul von Hindenburg on the advice of Chancellor Adolf Hitler on 28 February 1933 in immediate response to the Reichstag fire. The decree nullified many of the key civil liberties of German citizens. With Nazis in powerful positions in the German government, the decree was used as the legal basis for the imprisonment of anyone considered to be opponents of the Nazis, and to suppress publications not considered "friendly" to the Nazi cause. The decree is considered by historians as one of the key steps in the establishment of a one-party Nazi state in Germany."

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to support democrats

Forum List

Back