POLL: Trump supporters, let's just get this over with.

True or False: Trump supporters know they're being lied to, and just don't care. They're at war.

• True: Whatever it takes to beat the American Left. I'll put up with pretty much anything.

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • False: Those examples you gave were fake news. The election was rigged, and I know it.

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don't want to answer. I just want to deflect and complain about Mac.

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
We now know that, as we have been assuming, the crew at FOX has been lying to its viewers for years about the "rigged election". They knew the accusations were BS, but they promoted and advocated them anyway for ratings and stock prices. Literally.

We know that Steve Bannon is on tape, before the election, telling people that Trump was going to claim victory even if he lost and wasn't going to give an inch. Link below.

We know that MANY Republicans, from state election officials to governors to supreme courts to Trump-appointed judges to the freakin' "Cyber Ninjas", have tossed out the accusations.

Here's my guess, and you can tell me if (or actually, claim that) I'm wrong: I think you know you're being lied to, but you don't care. You're "at war" with the Left, so anything goes.

Please vote and comment.

Bait_1430468619637.jpg

America needs pay back, and trump is pay back, they got cheated by the domestic terrorist known as democrats
Yes, I've been saying that for a long time. Trump is your big FUCK YOU to America for all the wrongs that you have been told have been visited upon you over the years. You're the victims, and he's your blunt instrument. Things haven't gone your way, so this response is meant to wreck the whole sandbox.

fPRls0w.jpg

Yes, I've been saying that for a long time. Trump is your big FUCK YOU to America for all the wrongs that you have been told have been visited upon you over the years. You're the victims, and he's your blunt instrument. Things haven't gone your way, so this response is meant to wreck the whole sandbox.

fPRls0w.jpg
Trump is a savior sent by God.

Where is my proof?
I posted 5 - 6 links listing some of the many convictions of election / voter fraud, to include ine former prominent Democrat who was convicted.
Oh jiminey cricket!

If you didn't lie, you are not breathing!

She was NOT CONVICTED!

It was a state constitutionality question on whether the legislature assigned enough power to the secretary of state for her to make the decision on signatures...

The ruling had FUTURE SOS decisions at stake, but NOT the 2020 election which already
took place.

I do love irony. And you obviously care, with all the leg humping.
You're the one obsessed with Trump, asshole. You can't stop talking about him. Every bad thing that happens is Trump's fault. You have one of the worst cases of TDS on this entire forum.

Me, I never talk about him unless someone else does, and then it's only to point out what complete hypocrites the leftards are. Yet people like you talk about humping as if it were anything but delusional. The truth is the fucking Demoscumbag leftards make Trump look like an angel. If that's humping to you, then you must be a democommie scumbag.

You're the one obsessed with Trump, asshole. You can't stop talking about him. Every bad thing that happens is Trump's fault. You have one of the worst cases of TDS on this entire forum.

Me, I never talk about him unless someone else does, and then it's only to point out what complete hypocrites the leftards are. Yet people like you talk about humping as if it were anything but delusional. The truth is the fucking Demoscumbag leftards make Trump look like an angel. If that's humping to you, then you must be a democommie scumbag.
You're still going.

:laugh:

So you are good with that, think you can't stop it so why even try?!

Interesting...

I think it's up to their parents, actually. I also think it's kind of ridiculous that a 19 or 20 year old can't buy booze when they can serve in the military.

Now, we have one town out here that actually makes EVERYONE show ID. Even though there is absolutely no way I can be mistaken for a 19 year old at this point, there are some places in this town that make me show ID. But most of them don't. Selective enforcement. Exactly what you would get in a Jesusland state that will only make the darkies show their ID.

Thank you Captain Obvious.

I'll be here as long as you will. Dumbass.

How come libtards are so damn stupid?
You tell me you don't care about my opinion, and then immediately proceed to hump my leg.

Exactly as I described in post 85.

Damn I'm good.

:bye1:

You tell me you don't care about my opinion, and then immediately proceed to hump my leg.

Exactly as I described in post 85.

Damn I'm good.

:bye1:

You're a leftard moron with a perverse sexual obsession just like all the other leftard morons.

Keep talking though, maybe you'll fool someone someday

Oh jiminey cricket!If you didn't lie, you are not breathing!She was NOT CONVICTED!

WTF are you talking about, mouth-breather?

What SHE?

Michael 'Ozzie' Meyers is a MALE. This is who I was referring to:

Know what you are talking about before calling someone a liar, moron.

Thanks for proving snowflakes still don't know what a woman is.

Forum List

Back