POLL: Trump vs. Putin

How will the Putin/Trump meeting go?

• Putin will put Trump on the defensive and play him like a toy fiddle.

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Trump will rise to the occasion and be brilliant.

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • It will essentially be a draw.

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Mango. Obviously.

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
I expect 2 very different interpretations about how the meeting goes based purely on partisanship.

Perhaps Trump will take a lesson from Obama and tell Putin to cut it out (concerning the hacking).

Putin will praise him incessantly and Trump will spill out all our secret nuclear capabilities in response.
I don't think there's any doubt Putin will immediately try to get under his skin one way or the other. I saw a report yesterday on the various ways he's fucked with our people, from having a dog there when he knew Susan Rice doesn't like them, to making John Kerry wait for three hours. I'm sure there are stories about that during the Bush administration as well. He could certainly appeal to Trump's vanity, holy crap, and/or read a laundry list of Trump's quotes or history.

The article I linked is pretty scary.

Last edited:
If we were voting between Putin and Obama, I would put Putin as the better of the two. Putin, after all, isn't a traitor.

Putin will praise him incessantly and Trump will spill out all our secret nuclear capabilities in response.
I don't think there's any doubt Putin will immediately try to get under his skin one way or the other. I saw a report yesterday on the various ways he's fucked with our people, from having a dog there when he knew Susan Rice doesn't like them, to making John Kerry wait for three hours. I'm sure there are stories about that during the Bush administration as well. He could certainly appeal to Trump's vanity, holy crap, and/or read a laundry list of Trump's quotes or history.

Putin will play to his ego.

We've elected the most narcissistic man on earth. The way to get what you want from him is to tell him how great he is.

Putin will play to his ego.

We've elected the most narcissistic man on earth. The way to get what you want from him is to tell him how great he is.
I'd think it's also possible Putin will yank him back and forth, from putting him on the defensive to stroking his ego.

I don't know how important this meeting is to the Trump administration, but they're ALL big to Putin, and he'll come prepared.

I bet they end up just talking about their grandchildren!

Seriously, the meeting probably will not live up to the hype.

Perhaps Trump will take a lesson from Obama and tell Putin to cut it out (concerning the hacking).
Maybe he'll tell him, "after the election I'll have more flexibility..."

Oh, wait. That was the other guy colluding with Russia -- back when the Dems had no problem with it.

Well, here we go: Former head of the KGB, master manipulator Putin and President Donald Trump will meet face to face. What is your expectation?

How Ex-Spies Think Putin Will Sucker ‘Sociopathic Narcissist’ Trump

Trump remains casually ignorant of diplomatic affairs. His chaotic, understaffed and divided administration frightens officials in other nations.

The president amplifies the confusion by manic tweeting, flip-flopping, verbal grandiosity and sheer (and only vaguely tactical) unpredictability. He has run hot and cold on China, Russia, North Korea, and Germany, and mostly cold on international regimes to manage trade, immigration and the environment.

It’s quite likely that others have taken his measure and concluded that the confusion masks weakness. Russian President Vladimir Putin, a former KGB agent and master of all the darks arts of intimidation, starts with a huge advantage over the play-it-by-ear methods of Trump.

Well if it becomes a battle of whom can be more petty then my money is on Trump. He might even end up grabbing Putin's wife by the p........y. :D

COLLUSION WITH THE RUSSIANS PROVEN CAUGHT ON VIDEO

Angela Merkel greets Trump and Putin ahead of G20 showdown | Daily Mail Online

upload_2017-7-7_8-31-9.jpeg

Sheesh .. settle down there drama llamas , I hear the meeting is only for 1/2 hour .. I figure 4 jokes about fake news, Hillary, Obama and the loony left rigging the election, then set a tee time and that's about it.

Forum List

Back