Poll: What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

• 1. Continue to compete, honoring transgenders.

• 2. Don't show up at all.

• 3. When the starting whistle blows, all the women just take a knee.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I oppose it among high level competition because it allows doctors and athletes to manipulate hormone levels. When I grew up I worked hard to build strength and endurance through hard work, the right food, and enough sleep. I met many women athletes who did the same. I think it would be as unfair to them as it was for me to compete against guys using hgh to build their strength up.

Ask the NCAA to ban them for high level competition.
Nice.. but that has nothing to do with the question. At all.

1647141667011.jpg

There is no such thing as a "trans woman" which is the term you used—the term I took issue with.

LMAO... Yes, there is such a thing as a trans woman. Regardless if you believe it or not. They do exist. We used to call them shemales or chicks with dicks. Same thing.

BTW, I used a little bit of common sense and understood your terminology. It doesn't take much. So if you could muster up some, that would be great.

Only the women themselves can stop it, they have to stand up and say they will not compete against them.

But there will be a price to pay for the first ones that do and so far it is not doing them enough harm for them to be willing to pay that price .
And I hope they never stand up to the chicks with dicks.

I hope ALL WOMEN'S SPORTS are completely destroyed FOREVER and the blame falls squarely where it belongs.

LMAO... Yes, there is such a thing as a trans woman. Regardless if you believe it or not. They do exist. We used to call them shemales or chicks with dicks. Same thing.

BTW, I used a little bit of common sense and understood your terminology. It doesn't take much. So if you could muster up some, that would be great.
We still call them chicks with dicks. They are.

Don't forget trannies.

Once the women’s record book starts getting dominated by biological men, women’s sports will become a joke. They need to stand up and stop this now, if it isn’t already too late. Before all the women’s scholarships start going to men.

And I hope they never stand up to the chicks with dicks.

I hope ALL WOMEN'S SPORTS are completely destroyed FOREVER and the blame falls squarely where it belongs.

Easy bro. Women competing in sports isn't a bad thing. There's nothing wrong with women challenging each other in sports. Whether you like it or not. It's just sports.

Easy bro. Women competing in sports isn't a bad thing. There's nothing wrong with women challenging each other in sports. Whether you like it or not. It's just sports.
I don't give a shit about women's sports so if they disappear, win win, and the right people get the blame for it.

I want these leftist cocksuckers to hang themselves with this bullshit, fantasy-land appeasement nonsense. All women will be pissed....at the right people.

This is going to sound little extreme, but the only way to make women stand for themselves is to let men compete in all women's sports. Only when they realize there is no women left in sports they might realize they have an issue.

View attachment 617840
More likely, over time we will realize the every women's athletic record will be held by a biological male. There aren't enough men pretending to be women to totally replace all women, but there only needs to be a handful to break and set new records. What do we tell our girls then? "Hey, you're pretty good at sports. Just understand that you're ultimately going to be beaten by a boy".

And they should also join this or a similar lawsuit....

Title IX complaint filed against NCAA over Lia Thomas' participation, win in women's swimming​

On Thursday, Concerned Women for America filed a formal complaint with the US Department of Education Office for Civil Rights against the University of Pennsylvania for allowing a biological male who identifies as a woman and goes by the name Lia Thomas to compete on the women’s swim team.

In a letter to Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights Catherine Lhamon, the group stated that the complaint was filed against the school "for its egregious violations of the protections for women on the basis of sex secured a half-century ago in the landmark passage of Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972."

Forum List

Back