POLL: What Will the Obama Legacy Be?

What will history remember Obama most for?

• You can keep your doctor.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $2,500 a year savings in healthcare costs.

• We did not pay a ransom to Iran.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • This deal will keep Iran from obtains nuclear weapons.

• Golfing during major crisis situations.

• Dividing America to historical level tensions.

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Starting wars with two sovereign nations without Congressional approval that posed no threat to US

• Letting ISIS start and mature into an international terrorist group.

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Routine Islamic terrorist attacks in America under his watch.

• Alienating all of our traditional allies.

• Losing Iraq and Afghanistan after he declared victory.

• The spiking of major crimes under his watch.

• The jobless and wage falling recovery that is longest in history.

• Forcing girls to accept men into their school bathrooms and showers.

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Inability to state who is conducting terrorism.

• Using the IRS as a political weapon.

• Total voters
Well maybe under the next Clinton there won't be any race riots either :wink_2:

And don't fib about a "spiking" crime rate :thup:

You think she'll be able to control the black savages that want to riot because they don't get their way?

When the black incarceration rate is more than 3x the national average, that should tell you something. And don't fib about it being because they're black.
Well I guess we'll find out
wink_2.gif

Funny how you lefties will predict and claim Hillary will do all sorts of things related to all sorts of topics but run and hide when asked a question on whether or not she can control the black savage rioters. I'll take that as a no.
Maybe one day, when you're grown up, have stopped calling black people savages, and are open to other people's opinions, we can have a real conversation :thup:

Maybe one day, when you actually reach my high intellectual level, you'll be able to grasp the concept the someone rioting because they don't get their way is a savage.

I listen to all sorts of opinions that make sense whether I agree or not. You're yet to provide one.
I feel the same about you. :dunno:

I guess you'll have to fuck off now :thup:

You think she'll be able to control the black savages that want to riot because they don't get their way?

When the black incarceration rate is more than 3x the national average, that should tell you something. And don't fib about it being because they're black.
wink_2.gif

Funny how you lefties will predict and claim Hillary will do all sorts of things related to all sorts of topics but run and hide when asked a question on whether or not she can control the black savage rioters. I'll take that as a no.
Maybe one day, when you're grown up, have stopped calling black people savages, and are open to other people's opinions, we can have a real conversation :thup:

Maybe one day, when you actually reach my high intellectual level, you'll be able to grasp the concept the someone rioting because they don't get their way is a savage.

I listen to all sorts of opinions that make sense whether I agree or not. You're yet to provide one.

That's because you'll always be intellectually inferior to me just like you are inferior to me in everything else.

Like I've told you before, when you make a demand, you should be able to enforce. I've yet to see you enforce any of them. As to your demand to fuck off, NO. Now, what the fuck are you going to do about it?

wink_2.gif

That's because you'll always be intellectually inferior to me just like you are inferior to me in everything else.

Like I've told you before, when you make a demand, you should be able to enforce. I've yet to see you enforce any of them. As to your demand to fuck off, NO. Now, what the fuck are you going to do about it?
Oh my God how do I get out of this conversation

Oh my God how do I get out of this conversation

Guess you didn't like my answer or knew you couldn't enforce your demands of me.

He will be seen as one of the greatests.

Brought health care to the masses, freedom to the gays , ended bushes stupid wars , ended cuba embargo , pulled us out of the 2nd Great Depression.

Might as well start carving his image into Rushmore .

Brought health care to the masses, freedom to the gays , ended bushes stupid wars , ended cuba embargo , pulled us out of the 2nd Great Depression.

Delusional Moon Bat.

For starters ask the "masses" how they are going to get Obamacare with the insurance companies dropping the policies after the Federal subsidies ran out this year.

3 words:
- 'Worse Than Carter'

3 Words:
- 'Worst President Ever'

3 words:
- 'Worse Than Carter'

3 Words:
- 'Worst President Ever'

We all know that Obama can't stand Crooked Hillary (nobody can).

We ask ourselves how come the sonofabitch is supporting the lying shithead for President.

There is really only one logical answer.

He is destined to go down in history now as the absolute worst President this country ever had.

His only chance for redemption is that if Crooked Hillary gets elected and takes over the spot as worse. It worked out for Jimmy Carter and it could work out for Obama.

I for one will fondly remember Obama for driving you poor nutters to drink the hard stuff in 2008 and then again in 2012. :alcoholic:

The agony, the fear, the despair, the conspiracy theories, the dark predictions...just grab the popcorn and watch you wallow in it dazed on confused all the way to Trump nomination.

Last edited:
The word "racist" will have lost its original meaning.

The odious word is now merely synonymous with disagreeing with a Maoist agenda. A little less edgy but it takes on a more sinister, deadly seriousness. When someone uses the onetime slur, you know who they are, their agenda and their intent. It's a good legacy.

Delusional Moon Bat.

For starters ask the "masses" how they are going to get Obamacare with the insurance companies dropping the policies after the Federal subsidies ran out this year.

Yeah ok. Just look at the ridiculous list the op came up with . All bullshit lies . You can't even come up with an honest bash on his record .

Dufus doesn't know or pretends to ignore that Obama has American combat troops in four wars now.
image.jpeg

Delusional Moon Bat.

Yeah ok. Just look at the ridiculous list the op came up with . All bullshit lies . You can't even come up with an honest bash on his record .
Of course you think everyone is saving $2,500 in healthcare this year and seeing the doctor they liked. You're a moonbat lefty with no concept of the real world.

Delusional Moon Bat.

Of course you think everyone is saving $2,500 in healthcare this year and seeing the doctor they liked. You're a moonbat lefty with no concept of the real world.

A handful of losers on shitty insurances lost their lousy plans . And they had new better plans available to them .

I kept my doctors . How bout you?

Dufus doesn't know or pretends to ignore that Obama has American combat troops in four wars now.
View attachment 86543

More dishonest cherry picked stats. 2008 wasn't the bottom of bushes depression .

Forum List

Back