🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

POLL: Who is going to be President of the United States this January 21?

Who is going to be President of the United States this January 21?

• 3. I'm afraid to answer. I just want to complain about the poll.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Free and fair elections is what we were promised...our founding fathers are saddened today....

Our FFs didn't promise any such elections. They gave us the Electrical College. And that body already threw the switch.

Don't like the outcome? Tough titty.
Stealing never pays...ever...you dems will be sorry...

I'm not a "dem", whatever that is. But I do know how the Constitution works.
No you don't...you know what CNN says and that's all you know....

On January 20, 2021, the President of the United States of America, a once leading kingdom that is in the process of disintegration, will be a frail gentleman whose dream has been to be the chief executive of this country and whose dream will finally be realized thanks to the ladies of South Carolina.

The gentleman will be basically a king, who reigns, i.e., rests most of the day. The day-to-day governance of the nation will be trusted to the BLM-friendly Vice President & Cabinet. And, of course, to DR. Jill Biden.

Free and fair elections is what we were promised...our founding fathers are saddened today....

Our FFs didn't promise any such elections. They gave us the Electrical College. And that body already threw the switch.

Actually I don't even have a TV.

Anything else, troll?

I'm not a "dem",
Yeah...I wouldn't admit it if I were a democrat either....this will become a trend I think.....people removing themselves from crooks and cheaters....

Are you trying to say "Democrat"??

Are you that dim that you don't know proper names get capitalized in English? That's so cute, tovarich.

No, I don't register with a political party. Never have. I don't see any point in it. That's for dichotomists who need some authority figure to tell them what to think.

Which is also why I don't use TV.

And for the information of those (you) dichotomists, there are more of me ("no party") than there are of either Democrats or Republicans. Just sayin', we can beat you up.

So quick English lesson --- I'm not a Democrat but I am a democrat. What are you then? Fascist?

Actually I don't even have a TV.

Anything else, troll?
You developed such a low IQ all on your own?

Any efforts made against the election results will be viewed as an endorsement of anarchy. No one who supports such measures would have no standing to complain about the destruction of their property which would inevitably ensue
Untitled drawing - 2021-01-03T094237.648.png

Considering that's a female poster who doesn't know a "ram" is male, that figures.
Pogo, you ignorant slut...
Ram:
1. male sheep
2. a device with which to batter
3. random access memory
And my personal favorite:
4. roughly force something into place. As in shove, or cram it....

The Irish Ram is the name of an ancestor's ship. And I am brilliant... :slap:

Last edited:
Considering that's a female poster who doesn't know a "ram" is male, that figures.
Pogo, :slap: you ignorant slut...
Ram:
1. male sheep
3. random access memory

The Irish Ram is the name of an ancestor's ship. And I am brilliant...

Cool name! Whereas Pogo is some jamoke in an ancient comic strip or a spring loaded stick....

Ram:
1. male sheep
3. random access memory

It's also a truck. Which explains why your posts look like you're running on empty.

Ram:
1. male sheep
3. random access memory

It's also a truck. Which explains why your posts look like you're running on empty.

Gee, thanks for that little bon mot. Maybe I can use that Ram Truck thing. Something like:
Little girl, RAM TOUGH!
1609709704752.png

So, Is "ram" still just a male sheep, or am I not the dummy here?

Last edited:
An increasing incoherent senile old man whose mental capabilities is rapidly declining right before our eyes.
And this is who we voted in as leader of the free world.

Because people are fucking stupid. Just plain.... stupid.
People aren't stupid they voted for Biden because how incompetent Trump is and how polarizing he is. They are hoping that Biden surrounds himself with smart people that can help him run an effective as possible government. Trump surrounded himself with allot of people incapable of providing coherent and good strategy. Jared Kushner, Larry Kudlow, Betsy DeVos, Ben Carson, etc. Rex Tillerson was a good choice but he was too smart and successful as a CEO, so Trump axed him. James Mattis was good but he could only take so much from Trump so he resigned. Just a few remaining comments, how did his trade war with china work out. How was his national strategy in handling the pandemic work out, oh I forgot he didn;t have one and is solely responsible for more deaths that needed to happen because he didn't have one and was all consumed about the econmy because he thought that would gurantee him a second term. It did'nt work out for him. His base is too small for him to win in 2024 and maybe will see a Third truly conservative part form.

Only two votes for Trump so far. Interesting.

So the question remains: Do they really believe he'll stay in office, or is this all just showbiz because their feelings are hurt?

Forum List

Back