🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

POLL: Who is going to be President of the United States this January 21?

Who is going to be President of the United States this January 21?

• 3. I'm afraid to answer. I just want to complain about the poll.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Let's go on the record.

Interesting that at current glance "Jalapeño poppers/Tequila" has twice as many votes as Rump.

That means Rump is half as likely to coup his way back into office, as Jalapeño poppers is.

Let's go on the record.
My votes for you Mac, you’re just as f’ing worthless as the asshat you support, at this point it will go down as the most contested election in our history and there’s no denying that!!
Don't want to admit it'll be Biden, huh?
Why would I? The election was stolen, its like that guy who keeps going out your back door everyday you get home and you believe he was there to fix the shower...she’s lying to you and you don’t want to accept it

It won't be Joe even if he moves into the white house...he will be the pretender....

Other nations have had Pretenders , presuming to be leaders, as well.

Russia had the False Dmitrys in the early 17th Century, the Holy See had antipopes during the Avignon papacy in the tremendous 14th Century.

This kind of shit happens, perhaps Mar-a-Lago will be America's Avignon?
Very interesting....

Let's go on the record.

Interesting that at current glance "Jalapeño poppers/Tequila" has twice as many votes as Rump.

That means Rump is half as likely to coup his way back into office, as Jalapeño poppers is.
I'm not quite sure if they're embarrassed to say they think it will be Trump, or if this is an admission that this is all just talk radio Kabuki Theater.

I think it's the latter.

Hmmm, nary a vote for the Dotard despite their continued abuse of the Hopium gas.

hqdefault.jpg
What's going on here?

Where's all the confidence?

They know better at this point? Nah! :laugh:

EDIT: Oh EXCELLENT - We have one Cultist who actually believes Rump's sedition coup will be successful.
Good job The Irish Ram !!!

Considering that's a female poster who doesn't know a "ram" is male, that figures.

Let's go on the record.
My votes for you Mac, you’re just as f’ing worthless as the asshat you support, at this point it will go down as the most contested election in our history and there’s no denying that!!
Why would I? The election was stolen, its like that guy who keeps going out your back door everyday you get home and you believe he was there to fix the shower...she’s lying to you and you don’t want to accept it
So we won't have a President on the 21st?

Free and fair elections is what we were promised...our founding fathers are saddened today....

Our FFs didn't promise any such elections. They gave us the Electrical College. And that body already threw the switch.

Don't like the outcome? Tough titty.

Let's go on the record.

All that Mac can conclude is, "Geez, my shower is really fucked up!".

Let's go on the record.

Who knows what that means.

Have you voted?

Free and fair elections is what we were promised...our founding fathers are saddened today....

Our FFs didn't promise any such elections. They gave us the Electrical College. And that body already threw the switch.

Don't like the outcome? Tough titty.
Stealing never pays...ever...you dems will be sorry...

Let's go on the record.

Have you voted?

Post #19.

Let's go on the record.

Have you voted?

Post #19.
So, not Trump.

Glad to see you admit this is all political theater.

Let's go on the record.

Have you voted?

Post #19.
So, not Trump.

Glad to see you admit this is all political theater.

At least I participated in your stupid ass fucked up poll/thread.

Forum List

Back