Poll: who should be Attorney General? we need someone who locks up Crooked Hillary!

who should put Secretary Clinton in jail?

• Rudy Guiliani

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Barron Trump

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Chris Christie

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So you want an AG who will lock up political enemies on trumped up charges and without due process? Other countries do shit like that and we call it tyranny.

I don't like chris Christie politically, but he is a pitbull of a lawyer. And he hates CLinton. He wouldn't give her a pass

So you want an AG who will lock up political enemies on trumped up charges and without due process? Other countries do shit like that and we call it tyranny.
Nobody has mentioned making shit up, moonbat

I think conventional wisdom says it would be Chris Christie, but time will obviously tell. Rudy Giuliani will definitely play a big role in this administration. I wouldn't be surprised if he is SOS or Sec Def.

You already have her standing in front of a firing squad so you kinda did. We found out a lot of stuff about Clinton this last year and none of it is worth an indictment. You can trot out a bunch of Breitbart bullshit but in the end it would be laughed out of any court in the land. Clinton's political career is dead as Elvis. To any reasonable person that would be enough.

I don't like chris Christie politically, but he is a pitbull of a lawyer. And he hates CLinton. He wouldn't give her a pass
You folks want to keep beating up on Hillary Clinton; even though that beating session was created specifically to not let her win 2016? Guess what? It's over, it worked. To keep beating up on someone after they're dead is a bit...insane...dontcha think? I'd like to use that money slated to prosecute her for building a bridge or two. We have to tighten our belts and keep priorities in mind.

You already have her standing in front of a firing squad so you kinda did. We found out a lot of stuff about Clinton this last year and none of it is worth an indictment. You can trot out a bunch of Breitbart bullshit but in the end it would be laughed out of any court in the land. Clinton's political career is dead as Elvis. To any reasonable person that would be enough.
lying to congress?

You folks want to keep beating up on Hillary Clinton; even though that beating session was created specifically to not let her win 2016? Guess what? It's over, it worked. To keep beating up on someone after they're dead is a bit...insane...dontcha think? I'd like to use that money slated to prosecute her for building a bridge or two. We have to tighten our belts and keep priorities in mind.
I have been "beating up" on that bitch for years

Chill, we want an AG thatbwil look at the case honestly. People assume she will be locked up, but again just like police shootimgs, investigation first and penalties if there is guilt

Forum List

Back