Poll: Will Al Franken resign from the Senate in the coming weeks as he announced on December 7th?

Will Al actually resign over the accusations of sexual harassment, or was it just short term politic

• Yes. He will resign in a couple weeks for sexual harassment

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No, he will not resign. It was short term political posturing

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Will Al actually resign over the accusations of sexual harassment, or was it just short term political posturing?

Will Al actually resign over the accusations of sexual harassment, or was it just short term political posturing?
Hell no he won't. And the rest of the democrats that were so up in arms about anyone being accused of sexual misconduct will suddenly not be all for that. It will be fine. They will line this pathetic pile of shit right up next to Clinton, Weiner, Kennedy etc and say how great they all are. The democrats only actually care about rape if it's outside their party. If it's inside it's considered good times had by all.

Hell no he won't. And the rest of the democrats that were so up in arms about anyone being accused of sexual misconduct will suddenly not be all for that. It will be fine. They will line this pathetic pile of shit right up next to Clinton, Weiner, Kennedy etc and say how great they all are. The democrats only actually care about rape if it's outside their party. If it's inside it's considered good times had by all.
I myself hope he does not. A conservative woman could have a real shot at that seat.

How will Franken
Ever be able to show his face in the chambers knowing that everyone that sees him will look at him as the white house pervert?

Probably because the Democrats want to try and take the high ground on the sexual harassment issue in next years mid terms his going back on this would hurt them on that front even so I wouldn't be shocked if he did go back on it.

It will be interesting to see if he does or not. I'm thinking no. But where does that lead the lefties now? No collusion, no obstruction, and they can't hardly get Trump for alleged sexual harassment but let Franken be since his sexual harassment was proven.

I love the smell of liberal tears in the morning. Smells like another Trump victory.

How will Franken
Ever be able to show his face in the chambers knowing that everyone that sees him will look at him as the white house pervert?
I doubt that Al Frankenstein will ever be in the White House. Certainly, he will never be President. Likely, he will never be invited as a guest...unless we suffer the plague of another goddamned Democrat administration before Al dies!

Last edited:
Let's hope he doesn't. Speak of political posturing, it would be a very poor decision by the Demonicrats.
And they were happy about looking forward the hanging of the RNC and Moore. Kind of a political backfire on their part.
i dont know how any female lawmakers will be able to look at franken anymore knowing where his hands have been

I don't want him to. We dont need the left to claim a fake moral high ground like they do with civil rights.

The party of the kkk and slavery claiming the moral high ground with civil rights and the party of the perverts on some fake moral platitude cause jew Franken would resign.

It would actually be better for the Republicans if he didn't. If he were to run for reelection it could be used as an issue against him. If he resigns then the governor just appoints another Democrat in his place who would likely hold the seat.

Forum List

Back