Poll: Will the recounts be worth the effort?

Will the recount efforts change the outcome of the election?

• Yes

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • No

Votes: 59 84.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 8 11.4%

• Total voters
This is the end of the American tradition of the peaceful transition of power. It's a natural result of the division of the country as a whole.

Not really. They did the same the last two elections they lost. When Democrats lose a presidency, it's beginning to be the norm to make accusations of cheating and demand changes.

You're talking about half the population with an additional 2 million--airhead--not 1% of the population.

Trump winning 3 states by a mere 100K votes, while Hillary Clinton is leading in the popular vote by over 2 million votes, says Donald Trump is the first LAME DUCK President ever to be sworn into the Oval office.

th
Look, I have no problem if it helps you heal by coming to terms that the Beast lost. That everyone has to deal with their own pathological damage is abundantly obvious. The sooner you come to terms with it, the better. As long as the taxpayers don't have to pay for this fool's errand, who gives a rats ass?

Regardless of the outcome, this is being done primarily to restore confidence in our election system. And it's because of all the wiki-leaks, criminals committing crimes by breaking into servers, 17 intelligence agencies stating these leaks were coming from Russia. Trump actually encouraging Russia to do a cyber attack on the United States by leaking more information. Trump continually campaigning on a "rigged election" and even describing how it could be accomplished. FBI director, Comey intervening into this election, (after being told not to send a letter to congress by the DOJ) 11 days prior to the election, and during those 7 days millions voted believing that charges were imminent against Hillary Clinton--then to give birth to a nothing burger. Along with Huma,Clinton's aid still stating she has no idea how duplicate emails got on her x-husband's laptop. Probably via the FBI New York Cities office where her husband is being investigated, is how they got on.

Now you can't realistically look at all the above without great suspicion that there were not other things going on. If they were willing to go to the above links to get Donald Trump elected, then's who to say that they wouldn't have taken it to the extreme. That is why this audit is being done.

We can't have over half the population believing that Trump is not the legitimate President, and the ONLY way to solve that problem is to do an audit, and examine these electronic voting machines, where cyber experts see oddities in the voting pattern.
And if a re-count proves Trump won are you going to shut the fuck up and man-up?
Or are you going to be whimpering like a little school girl for the next four years.
I guarantee if you keep whimpering I won't be reading your pathetic posts. You'll be on PI.

Keep whimpering is my guess.

None of this would be happening if ANY other republican had won.

Why is that?
Because Trump is a useless sack of shit. Any other republican brings a degree of professionalism and knowledge of the role he would be in. Trump brings neither one of those qualities. Christ I would even take George W. Bush over this orange dumpster.

I suppose the results of this poll are predictable. All the conservatives will of course say "no" because that kind of narrow-mindedness is expected from them and all the liberals will say vote either "yes" or "maybe".

I'm in the "maybe" camp. I wouldn't be surprised by the results either way. I am encouraged that independent experts believe fraud had occurred. If they were worth the effort, Jill Stein would become my hero. If they turn up with no significant change, it will be an embarrassment for both her and Hillary because Hillary has just announced she supports the recount. I suppose she doesn't have anything to lose.

As a conservative, I think the recounts could be helpful by being therapeutic to some of the liberal Trump deniers. They are so convinced that what happened didn't happen, perhaps the recount will be the reality check they need to help them move on.
lol I actually agree with this sentiment.

I suppose the results of this poll are predictable. All the conservatives will of course say "no" because that kind of narrow-mindedness is expected from them and all the liberals will say vote either "yes" or "maybe".

I'm in the "maybe" camp. I wouldn't be surprised by the results either way. I am encouraged that independent experts believe fraud had occurred. If they were worth the effort, Jill Stein would become my hero. If they turn up with no significant change, it will be an embarrassment for both her and Hillary because Hillary has just announced she supports the recount. I suppose she doesn't have anything to lose.
No. Trump will still lose

Sure looks that way. I don't see how Trump could be ahead like he was, it's like they flipped a switch and he was lost. Plus, the media was showing state by state percentages of votes won by each candidate and a few states had Trump winning a good deal more votes than biden but they called it for biden.

Because Trump is a useless sack of shit. Any other republican brings a degree of professionalism and knowledge of the role he would be in. Trump brings neither one of those qualities. Christ I would even take George W. Bush over this orange dumpster.

He did pretty damn good for not having professionalism or knowledge. In fact the best President we've had in the last three administrations.

Sure looks that way. I don't see how Trump could be ahead like he was, it's like they flipped a switch and he was lost. Plus, the media was showing state by state percentages of votes won by each candidate and a few states had Trump winning a good deal more votes than biden but they called it for biden.
You know how you guys went to trump rallies and showed up yesterday to vote? We didn’t go to biden rallies and we mailed our votes in.

You know how you guys went to trump rallies and showed up yesterday to vote? We didn’t go to biden rallies and we mailed our votes in.
I didn't go to any rallies and I did not vote yesterday ya filthy fucking liar.

Lol are you aware the post is from 4 years ago?

Lol are you aware the post is from 4 years ago?
Are you? Because the point I’m making is what trump said wasn’t cool four years ago us now cool because it’s him loosixng

Forum List

Back