Poll: Will the recounts be worth the effort?

Will the recount efforts change the outcome of the election?

• Yes

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • No

Votes: 59 84.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 8 11.4%

• Total voters
I like how she says "If we raise more than what’s needed, the surplus will also go toward election integrity efforts and to promote voting system reform." That, right there should raise a red flag since the left has opposed EVERY election integrity effort in the past.

A University of Michigan professor found statistical irregularities that should be looked at to ensure that it wasn't hacked by the Russians otherwise mishandled.

The Clinton camp declined a recount because they knew there was no way 3 states were completely hacked, especially PA which is out of reach. But Jill Stein/Green Party said they were moving forward with or without them.

Everyone knows this won't change the election results.

However, if Stein/Green Party find evidence of tampering, however small, than they will have the ammo needed to force the states to further protect the security of the process.

I read your professors article. He also stated that if the machines were hacked, there would be no evidence of it since the malware would likely have deleted itself.

Of course he was assuming the ballots which were created on the internet had no virus or malware protection. How he came up with that I don't know. His claim was it was possible that when those ballots were created on an unsecured computer, that's when the malware was inserted. He said it could contain an activation point where it only worked during the voting hours, and then self destructed.

That's very far fetched especially when there is absolutely no evidence that such a thing happened.

Lets get a couple fucking things straight idiots...

Jill Stein asked for the recount not Hillary Clinton.

Recounts are common.

Trump stated the Election was rigged not Clinton.

What is your problem with a recount anyway?

The real question is what would happen if there was illegal interference in Wisconsin...
Would the Righties agree to recounts everywhere?
Where are the recounts for Minnesota and New Hampshire?

Oh, the dems won those close states, so the results are legit.

A University of Michigan professor found statistical irregularities that should be looked at to ensure that it wasn't hacked by the Russians otherwise mishandled.
A professor? Really? They're some of the most dishonest liberals in the world.
The professor will come forth shortly as soon as he gets Mary Ann, the Howes, the Captain and Gilligan off the island.

How would Russia have hacked paper optical scan ballots in Michigan?

We will have to ask the professor.

Maybe the results are transferred over the INTERNET and they are thinking somewhere in between the polling place and courthouse. I don't see how there could be a descrepancy in PA. But there were reports of switching between Trump to Hillary and they were confirmed. They said it was a calibration error. I say it was BS.

Sadly this professor has stated he doesn't have any proof of hacking or fraud...but the media ran with it anyway

Were this year’s deviations from pre-election polls the results of a cyberattack? Probably not. I believe the most likely explanation is that the polls were systematically wrong, rather than that the election was hacked. But I don’t believe that either one of these seemingly unlikely explanations is overwhelmingly more likely than the other. The only way to know whether a cyberattack changed the result is to closely examine the available physical evidence — paper ballots and voting equipment in critical states like Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania. Unfortunately, nobody is ever going to examine that evidence unless candidates in those states act now, in the next several days, to petition for recounts.

Want to Know if the Election was Hacked? Look at the Ballots

The professor will come forth shortly as soon as he gets Mary Ann, the Howes, the Captain and Gilligan off the island.

Maybe the results are transferred over the INTERNET and they are thinking somewhere in between the polling place and courthouse. I don't see how there could be a descrepancy in PA. But there were reports of switching between Trump to Hillary and they were confirmed. They said it was a calibration error. I say it was BS.

The ballots are scanned and tallied, so I guess computers are involved, but it should be a closed system.

I like how she says "If we raise more than what’s needed, the surplus will also go toward election integrity efforts and to promote voting system reform." That, right there should raise a red flag since the left has opposed EVERY election integrity effort in the past.

The Clinton camp declined a recount because they knew there was no way 3 states were completely hacked, especially PA which is out of reach. But Jill Stein/Green Party said they were moving forward with or without them.

Everyone knows this won't change the election results.

However, if Stein/Green Party find evidence of tampering, however small, than they will have the ammo needed to force the states to further protect the security of the process.

I read your professors article. He also stated that if the machines were hacked, there would be no evidence of it since the malware would likely have deleted itself.

Of course he was assuming the ballots which were created on the internet had no virus or malware protection. How he came up with that I don't know. His claim was it was possible that when those ballots were created on an unsecured computer, that's when the malware was inserted. He said it could contain an activation point where it only worked during the voting hours, and then self destructed.

That's very far fetched especially when there is absolutely no evidence that such a thing happened.

If the professor has time from him making a coconut radio i would like to know if there is no way of telling if it were hacked, then what is he expecting to get out of a recount? Does he really think it is so lame that whatever first pops out is the accepted vote? Why does he think Mi took so long?

I am still not certain why people think that the Russians want Trump over Hillary. Could be that the Russians are also tired of wars.

The ballots are scanned and tallied, so I guess computers are involved, but it should be a closed system.

If all of PA is like where I voted then it is a close system. I see no way they could be hacked unless the machines were hacked by the software company.

Like gay gym teachers, they are everywhere. They have penetrated our institutions to the core. Don’t be fooled by people who look normal because they are most likely gay Russian illegal alien Islamic gym teachers.

Last edited:

If all of PA is like where I voted then it is a close system. I see no way they could be hacked unless the machines were hacked by the software company.

Because he said the sample ballots were created on the internet by county computers, and that's where they "might" have slipped in some malware. But again, I don't know how he concluded that those county computers had no protection. And how many counties are we talking about here anyway in those three states?

This is Sci-Fi James Bond kind of theories which even he admitted most likely didn't happen.

I don't care that Hillary is demanding a recount other than the liberal hypocrisy that is constantly on display is once again hilarious.

They simply cannot help themselves but be full of shit.

each individual machine is running software independently, I dont know the machines so I cant say for sure but, if they have an input port somewhere, it is possible to change the programming or hack it. All a programmer needs to hack a program like that is anywhere that the program itself is looking for input, like maybe a simple response to a question? as long as you have that and a basic knowledge of the original programming, it is not as hard as you might think. Now if I designed the systems I would not have any input ports on the machine, the drives would be loaded with the software then installed into the machine pre loaded to greatly reduce the possibility of the software being corrupted by an outside source.

I suppose the results of this poll are predictable. All the conservatives will of course say "no" because that kind of narrow-mindedness is expected from them and all the liberals will say vote either "yes" or "maybe".

I'm in the "maybe" camp. I wouldn't be surprised by the results either way. I am encouraged that independent experts believe fraud had occurred. If they were worth the effort, Jill Stein would become my hero. If they turn up with no significant change, it will be an embarrassment for both her and Hillary because Hillary has just announced she supports the recount. I suppose she doesn't have anything to lose.

And when it turns up empty they will be embarrassed, if liberals can be embarrassed, and you will look the fool.

If the professor has time from him making a coconut radio i would like to know if there is no way of telling if it were hacked, then what is he expecting to get out of a recount? Does he really think it is so lame that whatever first pops out is the accepted vote? Why does he think Mi took so long?

More than likely he's some snowflake leftist that just can't stand to lose. But these machines have about a 3% tolerance which means there could be 3% of mistakes. So they will find some irregularities which is quite normal. Those irregularities could be in favor of Clinton, Trump, or both. It's a gamble.

I suppose the results of this poll are predictable. All the conservatives will of course say "no" because that kind of narrow-mindedness is expected from them and all the liberals will say vote either "yes" or "maybe".

I'm in the "maybe" camp. I wouldn't be surprised by the results either way. I am encouraged that independent experts believe fraud had occurred. If they were worth the effort, Jill Stein would become my hero. If they turn up with no significant change, it will be an embarrassment for both her and Hillary because Hillary has just announced she supports the recount. I suppose she doesn't have anything to lose.

And when it turns up empty they will be embarrassed, if liberals can be embarrassed, and you will look the fool.
Why would I look like a fool?

I think if Hil-liar is going to play this game, Trump should reverse his position on hiring an outside council to look into Hillary's email scandal

I didn't think he would go after her, but you are right. He should fire Comey immediately and put someone with some damn sense in charge.

Like gay gym teachers, they are everywhere. They have penetrated our institutionally to the core. Don’t be fooled by people who look normal because they are most likely gay Russian illegal alien Islamic gym teachers.
Those bastards have infiltrated almost every aspect of our American Dream.
I heard they were starting to take over the produce departments at local grocery stores so they could inject the gay virus into the bananas. Vile filthy bastards.

Forum List

Back