Poll: Will the recounts be worth the effort?

Will the recount efforts change the outcome of the election?

• Yes

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • No

Votes: 59 84.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 8 11.4%

• Total voters
If they're concerned about accuracy and integrity of the vote, why don't they want to recount New Hampshire, where the vote was just as close? Oh, that's right...Hillary won that state.

Americans need to be assured of the integrity of a National Election, and if this does anything, it will restore confidence in our elections. Because right now there are just way too many unanswered questions.

You mean like every time a Democrat loses?

You have to be mistaken. Elections have been closer then 3 percent. The program to count the votes can't be simplier. Hell we have cars that tell you when you crossed the center line and they are trying to tell us they can't count something as simple as a vote with 100 percent accuracy? I call BS, not on you but a system that would count votes and have a 3 percent error rate. I could write an excel macro to count votes that would be 100 percent accurate. This whole, calibration error is just plain BS.

Not much you can do about it. Some of these machines are over a decade old. Even the punch card machines had a 1.5% tolerance rate. Nothing is perfect, but we all (except the Democrats) accept the outcome of the election.

A week before the election righties cried how the election was "rigged /stolen /fixed ".

Now that Trump won its "how dare you challenge the results !!!"

You are completely missing the point....probably on purpose.

The IRONY is the alt-left wanting TRUMP to PROMISE to accept the election results, but it's actually HILLARY who wants a recount.

That is very funny shit.

Recounts are common in tight races .
Then why is Stein not demanding recounts in tight races that Hillary won with less margin than Trump won the three states she's challenging?

A week before the election righties cried how the election was "rigged /stolen /fixed ".

The IRONY is the alt-left wanting TRUMP to PROMISE to accept the election results, but it's actually HILLARY who wants a recount.

That is very funny shit.

Then why is Stein not demanding recounts in tight races that Hillary won with less margin than Trump won the three states she's challenging?

We all know why...because it's a bullshit ploy.

If there is a recount of these states, Trump should definitely demand a recount in States Hillary won.

That is very funny shit.

If there is a recount of these states, Trump should definitely demand a recount in States Hillary won.

I doubt it, but what Trump could do is demand to see if all ballots were legal or not.

According to the OP, PA is almost impossible to get a recount from. So this is probably going nowhere and will only make the Democrats look even more foolish.

That is very funny shit.

I doubt it, but what Trump could do is demand to see if all ballots were legal or not.

According to the OP, PA is almost impossible to get a recount from. So this is probably going nowhere and will only make the Democrats look even more foolish.

I don't get why Jill Stein can be the one to demand a recount. That seems stupid. She can't win.

That is very funny shit.

she just blew her chances for 2020 and 2024. right?

That is very funny shit.

she just blew her chances for 2020 and 2024. right?

Nothing is going to come of this recount nonsense other than people pissing away their money.

Last edited:
I suppose the results of this poll are predictable. All the conservatives will of course say "no" because that kind of narrow-mindedness is expected from them and all the liberals will say vote either "yes" or "maybe".

I'm in the "maybe" camp. I wouldn't be surprised by the results either way. I am encouraged that independent experts believe fraud had occurred. If they were worth the effort, Jill Stein would become my hero. If they turn up with no significant change, it will be an embarrassment for both her and Hillary because Hillary has just announced she supports the recount. I suppose she doesn't have anything to lose.

Every time I’ve heard of this happening—a recount—the winner usually expands her/his margin of victory.
Each time it happens it is an independent result.

Meaning what exactly?
Those recounts happened independently from one another. They don't have the same variables for results. Each case was unique.

7 Reasons Jill Stein's Recount Is A Scam

Even renowned democrat water boy Nate Slver can see through this farce.

Nate Silver on Twitter

Wisconsin is going to start an audit of the state vote toward the latter part of next week. They've already agreed to do it.

The thing that raised the eyebrow were several cyber experts noticing that in several democrat precincts the paper ballots were coming in very strong for Hillary Clinton, but the electronic machines were showing her 7% down. When they kept looking at this they noticed a trend of the same thing going on in other states.

IOW--this is a long way from being over. It was the Reich wing and Donald Trump who repeatedly claimed that the election was rigged. We were inundated with Wiki--leaks and 17 different intelligence agencies stated that they were coming from Russia. They were all against the DNC, and none were for the RNC. We had Trump suggest that mail in ballots were a hoax and people could mail one in, and then still go to their precinct to vote again, or vote (twice.) He claimed that dead people voted, he claimed that illegals voted. We had the FBI director, James Comey intervene into this election 11 days prior, and then gave birth to a nothing burger 7 days later. We have Huma, Clinton's aid still saying she has no idea how her emails ended up on her x-husband's laptop.

Americans need to be assured of the integrity of a National Election, and if this does anything, it will restore confidence in our elections. Because right now there are just way too many unanswered questions.

Now the Clinton campaign has joined Jill Stein, so no I don't believe this is just for a fund raiser for the Green party. The audit and recount is on.
Of course it's not a fundraiser for the watermelons. It's Stein playing proxy for the Clintons. Maybe she needs a nice half-million dollar seaside villa too.

7 Reasons Jill Stein's Recount Is A Scam

Even renowned democrat water boy Nate Slver can see through this farce.

Nate Silver on Twitter

Wisconsin is going to start an audit of the state vote toward the latter part of next week. They've already agreed to do it.

The thing that raised the eyebrow were several cyber experts noticing that in several democrat precincts the paper ballots were coming in very strong for Hillary Clinton, but the electronic machines were showing her 7% down. When they kept looking at this they noticed a trend of the same thing going on in other states.

IOW--this is a long way from being over. It was the Reich wing and Donald Trump who repeatedly claimed that the election was rigged. We were inundated with Wiki--leaks and 17 different intelligence agencies stated that they were coming from Russia. They were all against the DNC, and none were for the RNC. We had Trump suggest that mail in ballots were a hoax and people could mail one in, and then still go to their precinct to vote again, or vote (twice.) He claimed that dead people voted, he claimed that illegals voted. We had the FBI director, James Comey intervene into this election 11 days prior, and then gave birth to a nothing burger 7 days later. We have Huma, Clinton's aid still saying she has no idea how her emails ended up on her x-husband's laptop.

Now the Clinton campaign has joined Jill Stein, so no I don't believe this is just for a fund raiser for the Green party. The audit and recount is on.
Of course it's not a fundraiser for the watermelons. It's Stein playing proxy for the Clintons. Maybe she needs a nice half-million dollar seaside villa too.

I'm certain a large chunk of the money she raised will end up in her pocket.

I suppose the results of this poll are predictable. All the conservatives will of course say "no" because that kind of narrow-mindedness is expected from them and all the liberals will say vote either "yes" or "maybe".

I'm in the "maybe" camp. I wouldn't be surprised by the results either way. I am encouraged that independent experts believe fraud had occurred. If they were worth the effort, Jill Stein would become my hero. If they turn up with no significant change, it will be an embarrassment for both her and Hillary because Hillary has just announced she supports the recount. I suppose she doesn't have anything to lose.

And when it turns up empty they will be embarrassed, if liberals can be embarrassed, and you will look the fool.
Why would I look like a fool?

Come on, you are playing the fool right now. Read your OP. Read it. Everyone with any sense knows this is going no where. As I said, I am glad to see democrats waste their time and money. But I think in this case the money would be better spent helping inner city kids rather than feeding a herd of lawyers and paying for a recount when there is no evidence of fraud. At least fraud on Trump's side.
I have an open mind. You don't. My gut tells me nothing will come of it, but because I dont know for sure, my answer is "maybe".

No, you are playing the fool. YOUR gut feeling is not intuition. It is what you want to happen. The discrepancy between paper ballots and the electronic voting is EXACTLY what was said before the election. Early voting was going to Hillary. The voters for Trump got off their asses and went to the polls so it is of no surprise there is a difference. Silvers agrees. Besides, how can fraud be proven with electronic voting? The paper ballots are where the real fraud could occur.
Ok what? I didn't say my gut was intuition. I said that my gut told me it WOULDNT be significant. I don't have any confidence that the recounts will change anything. I just hope I'm wrong.

There won't be any recounts because there are no legal grounds for it. This is just a publicity stunt and a swindle.

Looks like 90% of the people who post at USMB then are conservatives...which we know isn't true. Which means that forcing a recount will alienate even more middle voters from the democratic party. Soros is destroying that party.

I voted for Hillary. She is a middle left dem. So if she forces a recount, I'll be even further to the right next election cycle. There's nothing worse than a sore loser throwing a temper tantrum...except a Soros-loser throwing a temper tantrum via his proxy Hillary...Soros wanted his Justices to fill those positions on the Court soooooooooooo bad he could taste it.

^^^^ Nailed it

Democrats....... open mouth - Insert foot

Your candidate, Trump was out there campaigning on a rigged election. We had wiki leaks only targeting DNC databases. There are several reports of "attempted hackings" into county voter registration databases. 17 intelligence agencies stated these hacks were coming from Russia. FBI director, James Comey broke long standing DOJ protocol by sending a letter to congress, 11 days prior to an election, AFTER being warned by the DOJ not to do it. 7 days later, and after millions of people voted, he gave birth to a nothing burger. Huma, Hillary Clinton's aid has stated repeatedly she has no idea how her emails showed up on her x-husbands laptop.

Now while you were cheering all of these leaks on, & probably promoting a rigged election, it has come back around to bite you in the ass. There is no confidence in the numbers coming out of several battleground states.

Trump won on a mere "accumulated" 100K votes in certain states. Hillary Clinton is now leading by more than 2 million popular votes. If Trump were in the same position, is there any doubt in your mind that he would have challenged the result--LOL

We need to make certain that no 400 pounder sitting on his bed was manipulating this election, or that Russia was involved. We need to make certain that Trump supporters did not get away with casting more than one vote. We need to make certain that county registrations match the ballots and that those county databases were not hacked into. We need to make certain that the votes were counted correctly. That's why they need to do an audit of these votes.

th

Last edited:
get 100 votes and she only got 98, so if she gets two more she gets a free trip to Disney or something?

Does Jill Stein expect to win?

Yawn

Your candidate, Trump was out there campaigning on a rigged election. We had wiki leaks only targeting DNC databases. There are several reports of "attempted hackings" into county voter registration databases. 17 intelligence agencies stated these hacks were coming from Russia. FBI director, James Comey broke long standing DOJ protocol by sending a letter to congress, 11 days prior to an election, AFTER being warned by the DOJ not to do it. 7 days later, and after millions of people voted, he gave birth to a nothing burger. Huma, Hillary Clinton's aid has stated repeatedly she has no idea how her emails showed up on her x-husbands laptop.

Now while you were cheering all of these leaks on, & probably promoting a rigged election, it has come back around to bite you in the ass. There is no confidence in the numbers coming out of several battleground states.

Trump won on a mere "accumulated" 100K votes in certain states. Hillary Clinton is now leading by more than 2 million popular votes. If Trump were in the same position, is there any doubt in your mind that he would have challenged the result--LOL

We need to make certain that no 400 pounder sitting on his bed manipulated this election. That's why they need to do an audit of these votes.

th

"Donald Trump refused to say that he’d respect the results of this election. By doing that, he’s threatening our democracy."

- Hillary Clinton -​

Forum List

Back