Polling: Inaccurate Again- Silent Voters Come Out For Trump

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014
Top Of The Great Divide
This is my opinion!

I was looking into the Wisconsin polling and find it really hard to believe that Biden is winning this state. Video from the Trump visit yesterday shows 15 miles of people lining the streets to see Trump and show their support. SO how does Sleepy Joe have a 6 point lead.?

Once again the facts on the ground do not support the polling.... Today Kamala Harriss has changed her tune on the violence... This will not play well with their radical base..

The forgotten voters in middle America are not telling them who they are really voting for, Again....

This is my opinion!

I was looking into the Wisconsin polling and find it really hard to believe that Biden is winning this state. Video from the Trump visit yesterday shows 15 miles of people lining the streets to see Trump and show their support. SO how does Sleepy Joe have a 6 point lead.?

Once again the facts on the ground do not support the polling.... Today Kamala Harriss has changed her tune on the violence... This will not play well with their radical base..

The forgotten voters in middle America are not telling them who they are really voting for, Again....

Yep, apparently not everyone enjoys being shouted out of restaurants or having some looney liberal on their front lawn with a bull horn.

This is my opinion!

Yep, apparently not everyone enjoys being shouted out of restaurants or having some looney liberal on their front lawn with a bull horn.
This is exactly why no one is telling pollsters the truth.. they fear repercussions..

All Americans vote for Trump, but are sure as hell not giving their information to the pollsters.

On the other hand, the dead people favor Biden.

Battle ground states are all within the MOE... (Margin of Error) With most people not telling us thier true intetnions that MOE is garbage and is more likely 10 times as big...

Biden is off the rails...

And now his wife Jill will be at his side at all times.... Looks like Jill is Joe's handler to try and keep him on script and offset his gaffs and memory loss..

Joe is a bad candidate because of his personal medical issues. Trump is actually a good President who has been fought tooth and nail on near everything. The Repubs need a Repub President more then the Progs need a Prog President at this time.

The silent voter is the Biden voter who has to put up with the loud and obnoxious Trump voter on a daily basis. Trumpers are constantly in your face whether it is at lunch, flying oversized Trump flags or on social media. Biden voters on the other hand are just "bidening" their time.

This is my opinion!

Worth noting that these people are coming from surrounding states as well. There is a silent majority out there but it is for Biden. They don't attend rallies. They are not mind numbed members of the cult of Trump. You are in denial.

This is my opinion!

This is exactly why no one is telling pollsters the truth.. they fear repercussions..

The trouble is that there is no way for protestors to know who they are. Fake news.

All Americans vote for Trump, but are sure as hell not giving their information to the pollsters.

On the other hand, the dead people favor Biden.

You are living proof that it is not true. You are brain dead and you are voting for Trump. Those are the only people who would vote for Trump.

Joe is a bad candidate because of his personal medical issues. Trump is actually a good President who has been fought tooth and nail on near everything. The Repubs need a Repub President more then the Progs need a Prog President at this time.

Trump is the one who is mentally unfit. He thinks he is a king and can do anything he wants.

Trump is the one who is mentally unfit. He thinks he is a king and can do anything he wants.

Correction: You think that's what president Trump thinks, but since you are an imbecile you are wrong.

The silent voter is the Biden voter who has to put up with the loud and obnoxious Trump voter on a daily basis. Trumpers are constantly in your face whether it is at lunch, flying oversized Trump flags or on social media. Biden voters on the other hand are just "bidening" their time.
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha...wait....hahahahahahahahaha. DO you do standup?

This is my opinion!

Go figure. Guess some people are just quirky.

Biden now going to Wisconsin.... Damage control! Just announced on FOX....

Ooh, THAT'LL be a great visual. There is literally no way that Biden comes out of that looking good . . . not that that will stop the TDS sufferers from proclaiming it a historic milestone in heroic leadership, outpacing the "Tear down this wall!" speech at the Berlin Wall.

Forum List

Back