Polls are off.

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
Take AZ for example.

Gallego is +13 against lake, but trump and Harris are tied?

trump and lake are literally the same person, she has made herself over into a mini me.

SO the polling difference seems highly unlikely.

Take AZ for example.

trump and lake are literally the same person, she has made herself over into a mini me.

I don't find it unlikely. Trump is a god among MAGA. He is worshipped no matter what he says or does. Lake may be MAGA, but she isn't Trump. She comes off as cringe.

I don't find it unlikely. Trump is a god among MAGA. He is worshipped no matter what he says or does. Lake may be MAGA, but she isn't Trump. She comes off as cringe.
She quotes the same lines, hell, I'm surprised she hasn't dyed herself orange.

Take AZ for example.

I think Harris is doing better than the polling suggests but not by much. Lake is finished. A lot of republicans aren’t going to vote for her because of the antics and the stench of her just trying tog get a gig at this point. But as with the guy in NC, there comes a point to where the election they are running in is going to be a blow out and if you don’t care so much about the top of the ticket (which is unimaginable to me), the polling can reflect what you wrote.

Take AZ for example.

Don't sweat it. Close numbers at the polls will prevent complacency at the ballot box. We don't need anything to minimize the urgency to vote.

Forum List

Back