Polls are NOT accurate.

We all know that the pollsters are skewing polls in favor of Democrats. We saw in 2016, and 2020 that the polls skewed against Trump by 3 to 5 points....In this article we see that what 538 calls "herding" I call blatant election interference by democrat pollsters...

What say you?
I watch the polls, mostly the trends, but I don't entirely trust them. I have conducted scientific polls in past occupations and I know how easy it would be for both the callers and those tabulating the results to skew the numbers in one or another direction. And there is motivation to intentionally to mostly call those who will give predictable responses.

I also do not trust those answering the polls to give honest answers, most especially in this era of government weaponization against those who oppose the left and when doxxing/outing people happens so frequently that saying what you really think could get you ostracized by your peers/family, fired from your job, personally attacked etc.

Also since almost all polls are now conducted by phone, we have no way to know whether the caller actually represents the polling organization s/he says s/he does. Every now and then they hang up when I ask who they are representing.

Denial is not just a river in Egypt, with you mac. I would suggest that you're deliberately "playing stupid" here, but in your case, it's no act.

Countdown to Melania triggering that pre-nup, in five . . . four . . .
Look at you, hoping beyond hope that his marriage is destroyed…Tell us again about your Christian faith….

Forum List

Back