🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Polls Are Useless Unless Political Party Is Identified of Every Responder

The popular vote included millions of illegal aliens who shouldn't have been voting at all.
2. The popular vote included millions of illegal aliens who shouldn't have been voting at all.

3. Trump won both the electoral vote, and the popular AMERICANS vote. Doesn't matter what illegal aliens want.

Someone is posting Conservative Fairy Tales

Typical Democrat pollster...
healer-Shona-costume-Zimbabwe.jpg
His bag of bones picks Biden.

Polls don’t work like that

You don’t aim for a 50 percent Dems and 50 percent Republicans. That way you know what the results will be.

Polls should be random samples that represent the population you are drawing from
800-1200 on average isn't going to tell you shit.

You don't identify respondents by name, that's fucking stupid.
Well there, see ? If you don't identify respondents by name, then you have no way of knowing what %s of which parties are voting. That's why the polls are useless and worthless. If we could see the IDs, then we could ascertain the worth of the poll.

What is stupid is to NOT identify responders by name, address, political party.

If the poll is 80% Democrats (as would be typical) that's a worthless poll, because it won't match up with the election. (which is the main idea) Actually, none of these polls are worth a dime because you have 2 completely different habits of responding to polls. Democrats do. Republicans don't.

Don't order the party supplies until after the election.

1595545395956.png

I still, to this day, have never been called by these pollsters. And I don't know anyone who has.

Well there, see ? If you don't identify respondents by name, then you have no way of knowing what %s of which parties are voting. That's why the polls are useless and worthless. If we could see the IDs, then we could ascertain the worth of the poll.

If the poll is 80% Democrats (as would be typical) that's a worthless poll, because it won't match up with the election. (which is the main idea) Actually, none of these polls are worth a dime because you have 2 completely different habits of responding to polls. Democrats do. Republicans don't.

View attachment 366502

:rofl:

You don't *NEED* to know their party affiliation, if they even have one --- and most don't. That tells you NOTHING. Unless the poll is about "what's your party affiliation" it means NOTHING. ZERO. NADA. NICHTS. RIEN. BUPKIS. NULL. THE VOID. SWEET FANNY ADAMS.

View attachment 366502

And now you're re-affirming what I just noted about your not knowing jack shit about how polls work. The ***FIRST*** thing a survey does is to screen ***WHO*** they're talking to .... age, gender, income, political affiliation, etc .... EXACTLY SO they can keep balanced. If they've got an overload of self-described "Democrats" and the next respondent identifies as a "Democrat", they'll say, "that's all the questions I have, thank you for your time" and hang up. Same thing if they have a preponderance of women, too many old people, or whatever the criterion is. That's how it gets balanced STARTING OUT. Because if you don't do that you end up with chaos.

Polls are notorious about oversampling Democratic voters

Again --------------- linkywinky?

Here's a nice old article that talks all about oversampling of Democrats in Polls from 2012

Here's a nice old article that talks all about oversampling of Democrats in Polls

And it's from the National Review, one immediately notices.

Ya just can't make this place up.

You know though, that most people who claim to have a political party ---- are Democrats, right?

Here's a nice old article that talks all about oversampling of Democrats in Polls

With your Pro Democratic bias you will recognize nothing unless it's from ABC,NBC,CBS,CNN,MSNBC or from a liberal publication

With your Pro Democratic bias you will recognize nothing unless it's from ABC,NBC,CBS,CNN,MSNBC or from a liberal publication

I don't have a political party. I don't believe in it.

I do however have an education in polling.

I don't believe that at all that you don't have a political party:laughing0301: Conservative posters don't have to be fact checked or show their credentials to liberals every time we make a political statement:rolleyes:

Aside from Bidum's brains draining out through his ears, no registered voter poll is worth a shit. They oversample Democrats then target liberal leaning areas to poll independents.

Only likely voters polling is somewhat reasonable.

And if you want to understand some real facts about the silent majority you can watch this vid for some real eye opening facts.

Wow. I am so tired of hearing about Joe Biden being ahead of President Trump in the polls. Horsefeathers. First of all, expect a big lead for Biden in any poll that has the word "University" in its name. Wanna guess how many of these responders are Democrats ? Let's start with 90% and go up from there.

And University or not, generally, polls are responded to by Democrats, and not much by Republicans. That's because in large part, Republicans don't respond to polls. And that's because polls generally come from the mainstream media, which is regarded by most Republicans as enemies.

Even the typically right-wing regarded Fox News, doesn't have a likely even-matched poll response. A few days before the 2016 election, Fox had Hillary Clinton at 4 % points higher than Trump. Sure, because even with their polls, mostly Democrats are the responders.

When has anyone heard a poll mentioned on TV, where it was stated how many Democrats and how many Republicans did the poll's response consist of ? Show me that with the poll results, or I'm not interested.

I'd wager Trump is way ahead of Biden among Americans, right now, with the main reason that Trump has accomplished a lot on the economy (and the coronavirus), and Biden's brains are falling out of his head.
You keep thinking that...

you are right...

You keep thinking that...

Come November you might get a surprise..

I don't believe that at all that you don't have a political party:laughing0301: Conservative posters don't have to be fact checked or show their credentials to liberals every time we make a political statement:rolleyes:

EVERYONE EVERYWHERE needs to back up his/her own ass-ertions.

You apparently can't do it.

You lose.

EVERYONE EVERYWHERE needs to back up his/her own ass-ertions.

You apparently can't do it.

You lose.
Wow arrogant much? Time for you to go on ignore like a lot of your fellow Democrats.

Forum List

Back