🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Polls Are Useless Unless Political Party Is Identified of Every Responder

Those polls reflected the ground truth at the time.
Hillary DID have a huge lead a month before the election. However, the release of unprecedented and unfounded allegations against Hillary two weeks before the election caused a significant drop in her ratings.

If Trump is counting on another miracle, he will be disappointed
And what "unfounded" allegations were these ? I know of none. I don't think you do either.

In reality, Trump is probably waaay ahead of brain-damage Biden right now, and when Americans find out the truth about Trump's success on the Covid virus (despite MSM suppression), as they will, he will be even further ahead. Republican polls, being taken more accurately, are showing a repeat of 2016, almost identical.

Sure. But that’s not the point that I was replying to. You’re claiming polls are so far off but quoted a poll that was 1% point off.
The only poll I specifically quoted, was Fox. It was a minimum of 5% off. Had Hillary at 48%, Trump 44%.

Those polls reflected the ground truth at the time.
Hillary DID have a huge lead a month before the election. However, the release of unprecedented and unfounded allegations against Hillary two weeks before the election caused a significant drop in her ratings.

If Trump is counting on another miracle, he will be disappointed
And what "unfounded" allegations were these ? I know of none. I don't think you do either.

In reality, Trump is probably waaay ahead of brain-damage Biden right now, and when Americans find out the truth about Trump's success on the Covid virus (despite MSM suppression), as they will, he will be even further ahead. Republican polls, being taken more accurately, are showing a repeat of 2016, almost identical.

Those Comey .......I just found more emails!
You are detached from reality if you don’t realize Trump has taken a big hit in popularity since COVID

If you are still in denial, there is not much use in discussing it with you

Sure. But that’s not the point that I was replying to. You’re claiming polls are so far off but quoted a poll that was 1% point off.
The only poll I specifically quoted, was Fox. It was a minimum of 5% off. Had Hillary at 48%, Trump 44%.
Nope. Clinton won 48% of the vote. Trump won 46%. That was pretty close to dead on. About as close as it gets.

These are not real polls. They are fabricated propaganda to support a narrative that was written before the poll was taken. Hence the intentional oversampling of Dems and rigging of the polls.
Is that what Fox pollsters do.....?

Cuz Trump is losing by a landslide in Fox polling....?

Are you a simpleton? There has yet to be a single debate and already as Biden is emerging from his basement he's sticking his foot in his mouth. Yesterday the video of Biden claiming nurses at Walter Reed hospital would lean down and whisper in his ear, and blow air into his nostrils hit the news, wow Joe Biden still creepy. This election is far from decided.

polls have very little value, gathering as much information as possible (good & bad) about the people who want run the government. then vote with your head not your heart. unless a poll gives a 80% lead then you could MAYBE consider it a clue to will win.

Wow. I am so tired of hearing about Joe Biden being ahead of President Trump in the polls. Horsefeathers. First of all, expect a big lead for Biden in any poll that has the word "University" in its name. Wanna guess how many of these responders are Democrats ? Let's start with 90% and go up from there.

And University or not, generally, polls are responded to by Democrats, and not much by Republicans. That's because in large part, Republicans don't respond to polls. And that's because polls generally come from the mainstream media, which is regarded by most Republicans as enemies.

Even the typically right-wing regarded Fox News, doesn't have a likely even-matched poll response. A few days before the 2016 election, Fox had Hillary Clinton at 4 % points higher than Trump. Sure, because even with their polls, mostly Democrats are the responders.

When has anyone heard a poll mentioned on TV, where it was stated how many Democrats and how many Republicans did the poll's response consist of ? Show me that with the poll results, or I'm not interested.

I'd wager Trump is way ahead of Biden among Americans, right now, with the main reason that Trump has accomplished a lot on the economy (and the coronavirus), and Biden's brains are falling out of his head.
What if I really identify with no party whatsoever? What then? There are no parties recognized in the constitution, therefore they don't really and should not exist in my opinion. What say you to that? Why should anyone identify with something that's illegitimate if they're seeking legitimacy?

Your party affiliation is irrelevant as long as you can ensure a random sample

These are not real polls. They are fabricated propaganda to support a narrative that was written before the poll was taken. Hence the intentional oversampling of Dems and rigging of the polls.

Are you a simpleton? There has yet to be a single debate and already as Biden is emerging from his basement he's sticking his foot in his mouth. Yesterday the video of Biden claiming nurses at Walter Reed hospital would lean down and whisper in his ear, and blow air into his nostrils hit the news, wow Joe Biden still creepy. This election is far from decided.
There is no debate that Trump is struggling in his response to COVID, BLM protests, healthcare and the economy.

Biden just has to stand in the outskirts and throw stones

There is no debate that Trump is struggling in his response to COVID, BLM protests, healthcare and the economy.

Biden just has to stand in the outskirts and throw stones

You blithering idiots on the left need to get your talking points straight. You attempt to sue in court to keep Trump from doing anything about the BLM riots, while bitching and complaining that Trump isn't doing anything about the BLM riots. So which is it?

Forum List

Back