Polls say that un-American's and total whack-jobs still hate Trump

Everyone loves a failure who fooled just enough people to become president. You gotta give him that, he bamboozled the right wing conservative Americans. His one accomplishment was fooling the fools, does that really count?

Donald Trump's 13 Biggest Business Failures

"I, too, grew up in Trump country (rural West Texas), and I, too, have family members and lifelong friends who voted for President Trump. Some are racists or misogynists or one-issue voters, but many are simply unwilling to think critically. Do I hate them? Never. Do I expect them to own up to the harm they’ve done our country? Absolutely. They are the ones who taught me that we reap what we sow." Karen Collier, Austin, Tex.

"What makes Nicholas Kristof think that Trump supporters can be recruited by the Democratic Party? Can you recruit people who continue to support a president whose legislation if passed would threaten their very existence? Can you recruit people who still believe that President Barack Obama was not born in the United States? Can you recruit people who cannot be persuaded by rational argument and scientific evidence? Can you recruit people who take the most preposterous lies of the right-wing news media as gospel truth? I am afraid that many if not most Trump supporters will stick with the president until the pain he will inflict upon them can no longer be tolerated." David Arthur, Brooklyn

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/08/opinion/seeking-insight-into-trump-voters.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/06/opinion/my-most-unpopular-idea-be-nice-to-trump-voters.html

There's a social realignment that's happening before your eyes...you know, the one that has you paranoid...that's what Trump supporters "bought" and it's what Trump has delivered on. You loons can try to make his presidency about other shit but that's it in a nutshell.
He's brought prideful real American's who lost faith in government back together...there's a restoration taking place and real American's are becoming likeminded again. America is becoming American again and you whackos, illegals and government dependent folks are pissing yourselves...hahaha.
I don't blame you...if I was all fucked up and twisted I'd be pissing myself as well.

He sold gullible fools like you a bill of goods. The smart ones are waking up and realizing that everything the MSM said about Trump is true.

I'm so looking forward to the guy who speaks in incoherent blathering to undertake begin his World Tour 2017. Watching Trump waddling around the World in his baggy suits, offending everyone he meets. :popcorn:

Everyone loves a failure who fooled just enough people to become president. You gotta give him that, he bamboozled the right wing conservative Americans. His one accomplishment was fooling the fools, does that really count?

"I, too, grew up in Trump country (rural West Texas), and I, too, have family members and lifelong friends who voted for President Trump. Some are racists or misogynists or one-issue voters, but many are simply unwilling to think critically. Do I hate them? Never. Do I expect them to own up to the harm they’ve done our country? Absolutely. They are the ones who taught me that we reap what we sow." Karen Collier, Austin, Tex.

"What makes Nicholas Kristof think that Trump supporters can be recruited by the Democratic Party? Can you recruit people who continue to support a president whose legislation if passed would threaten their very existence? Can you recruit people who still believe that President Barack Obama was not born in the United States? Can you recruit people who cannot be persuaded by rational argument and scientific evidence? Can you recruit people who take the most preposterous lies of the right-wing news media as gospel truth? I am afraid that many if not most Trump supporters will stick with the president until the pain he will inflict upon them can no longer be tolerated." David Arthur, Brooklyn

Opinion | Seeking Insight Into Trump Voters

Opinion | My Most Unpopular Idea: Be Nice to Trump Voters

There's a social realignment that's happening before your eyes...you know, the one that has you paranoid...that's what Trump supporters "bought" and it's what Trump has delivered on. You loons can try to make his presidency about other shit but that's it in a nutshell.
He's brought prideful real American's who lost faith in government back together...there's a restoration taking place and real American's are becoming likeminded again. America is becoming American again and you whackos, illegals and government dependent folks are pissing yourselves...hahaha.
I don't blame you...if I was all fucked up and twisted I'd be pissing myself as well.

He sold gullible fools like you a bill of goods. The smart ones are waking up and realizing that everything the MSM said about Trump is true.

I'm so looking forward to the guy who speaks in incoherent blathering to undertake begin his World Tour 2017. Watching Trump waddling around the World in his baggy suits, offending everyone he meets. :popcorn:

"Watching Trump waddling around the World in his baggy suits, offending everyone he meets."

Whackos just can't wrap their peanut brains around it....You see, that's his appeal...he can't give two shits about offending ANYONE. He has the nut-sack to say and do the right things for the right people.
The fact that he has you, illegals and all the illegitimate whack-jobs pissing themselves is AWESOME!

"Watching Trump waddling around the World in his baggy suits, offending everyone he meets."

Whackos just can't wrap their peanut brains around it....You see, that's his appeal...he can't give two shits about offending ANYONE. He has the nut-sack to say and do the right things for the right people.
The fact that he has you, illegals and all the illegitimate whack-jobs pissing themselves is AWESOME!

The lies that Trumpbots believe.

He's doing the WRONG things at every step along the way. Unless you consider helping Putin and the Chinese to achieve to achieve world domination a good thing.

In every regard, he's continued Obama's domestic and economic policies to this point, except for rolling back environmental regulations via EO.

No country is now willing to make a trade deal with the US because Donald lies and is untrustworthy.

Trump believes everything is about "winning" and in the process, you're either a winner or a loser. Trump is a loser. Always has been. Everything he touches turns to shit for everyone but Trump.

Pissing off others isn't "winning". In fact, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. Trump thinks that if he keeps everyone guessing what he's doing, it will help him have the upper hand. That's not what governing is about. It's about doing the right thing for the most people, and occasionally doing the right thing for minorities.

Trump is doing the right things for the wealthy. Cutting taxes and environmental regulations helps only the rich. It doesn't create jobs or help broke losers.

Anyone in the working class who has ever trusted in Donald Trump, has end up a broke loser. Just like you.

A self described Broke Loser shouting at the internets about how only unproductive people hate Trump.

irony-alert-ironic.jpg
Just because President Trump wouldn't take you on a date and grab your pussy is no reason to be holding a grudge against him all these years.
Besides, you are ugly and fat, and we all know, Trump don't date, Fat, Ugly and Stupid.

A self described Broke Loser shouting at the internets about how only unproductive people hate Trump.

irony-alert-ironic.jpg
Just because President Trump wouldn't take you on a date and grab your pussy is no reason to be holding a grudge against him all these years.
Besides, you are ugly and fat, and we all know, Trump don't date, Fat, Ugly and Stupid.
Well based on your posts, he certainly grabbed yours. :ack-1:

He's doing the WRONG things at every step along the way. Unless you consider helping Putin and the Chinese to achieve to achieve world domination a good thing.

In every regard, he's continued Obama's domestic and economic policies to this point, except for rolling back environmental regulations via EO.

No country is now willing to make a trade deal with the US because Donald lies and is untrustworthy.

Trump believes everything is about "winning" and in the process, you're either a winner or a loser. Trump is a loser. Always has been. Everything he touches turns to shit for everyone but Trump.

Pissing off others isn't "winning". In fact, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. Trump thinks that if he keeps everyone guessing what he's doing, it will help him have the upper hand. That's not what governing is about. It's about doing the right thing for the most people, and occasionally doing the right thing for minorities.

Trump is doing the right things for the wealthy. Cutting taxes and environmental regulations helps only the rich. It doesn't create jobs or help broke losers.

Anyone in the working class who has ever trusted in Donald Trump, has end up a broke loser. Just like you.

Spin, spin, spin....this Trump administration will govern on behalf of this nations higher grade...it will drive our lowest grade nuts for another 7.5 years....I have a solution...pull your head from your ass and become legitimate...simple shit here!

Trump is rolling back some terrible laws that have been enacted in our industry that could put small businesses out of business and putting on hold other laws that would have killed small business and those that wanted to get into our industry.

So you may think you know what is going on, it is obvious that you don't because of partisan glasses.

Trump is rolling back some terrible laws that have been enacted in our industry that could put small businesses out of business and putting on hold other laws that would have killed small business and those that wanted to get into our industry.

So you may think you know what is going on, it is obvious that you don't because of partisan glasses.

Among other things, he ran on de-Bamaing the country, and he's doing exactly that. The MSM doesn't like to talk about it, they would rather concentrate on his tweets. But all in all, he's not doing too bad of a job, especially for somebody that never held a government position in his life.

Donald Trump flipped Democrat districts. That is why he is president & Hillary isn't.

So who's the fool?

Anyone have the latest poll figures?
Just want to make sure his approval rate isn't climbing...that would imply that he's starting to make the American filth happy.

Trumps "approval rate" continues to plunge as he and the administration work feverishly on behalf of our best. Our indecent whackos can't stand the thought of American's being held to a higher standard....haha

Trumps "approval rate" continues to plunge as he and the administration work feverishly on behalf of our best. Our indecent whackos can't stand the thought of American's being held to a higher standard....haha

Let me guess...you really are a broke loser.

Yup, the alt confederate right hate polls.

Actually, that's not true...we keep a close eye on polls....like the one that had the old drunk slob with a 90% chance of winning.
We'll get concerned when DJT's approval rate starts to rise...we'll know then that he's starting to appeal to the disgusting Left.

Actually, that's not true...we keep a close eye on polls....like the one that had the old drunk slob with a 90% chance of winning.

Hey numbnuts, how many times, in how many different ways does it need to be explained to you that a poll like that DOES NOT, AND CANNOT exist?

You cannot accurately forecast state based electoral college outcome with a NATIONAL poll.

Hey numbnuts, how many times, in how many different ways does it need to be explained to you that a poll like that DOES NOT, AND CANNOT exist?

You cannot accurately forecast state based electoral college outcome with a NATIONAL poll.
You realize you are asking BrokeLoser this clear question? He simply does not understand.

Last edited:

You realize you are asking BrokeLoser this clear question? He simply does not understand.

Haha...that's the new spin huh? Playing on a newly discovered technicality huh?
Hey look, I'm just mocking you Loons and parroting foolish LefTards. How many links would you like for me to post where one of your fellow wack-jobs posted a forecast model based on polls?

Forum List

Back