Polls say that un-American's and total whack-jobs still hate Trump

No, no...he did in fact say those things....he said a lot of things.
But nobody cared about those things...the Left just pretend that supporters cared about those things for some crazy reason.

Maybe because they cheered those things when he said them?

I know.......CRAZY!!!!
Would you like me to put up all the "promises" BONOBO made just to get elected?

Go ahead. The word of the day is deflection.

Or you could address the current embarrassing president.

I wonder if trumpies could have a legitimate discussions without melting down and blaming hillary or obama.
"but but but but but obummer" is getting so old.

That is pretty funny coming from the left. The last eight years the left blamed Bush for everything and they still blame Reagan who left office 28 years ago.

Now we are seeing the same thing coming from the right and the partisan nuts wonder why.

I do put a certain amount of blame on bush for it was his policies that crashed our economy, it was on his watch that my homeland was attacked, and his lies that took us to war. The difference is I am objective enough to assign the right amount of blame to the right politicians. You are not objective in your childish crusade.

Could care less what the polls say, and I'm sure Trump feels the same way. Polls are tools to try and control candidates, and Trump isn't one of those candidates.

We finally have a leader that's worried more about the country than polls, and it's about time.
You don't think trump cares about polls and public image? It is literally the only thing he has ever showed care for....
that and greed.

Don't forget inauguration attendance.
or the twitter-trantrum melt downs when he is "dissed"..... my toddler is better behaved.

Someone needs to take his Twitter account away, he doesn't know how to use it. Your toddler behaves better than you in all likelihood.
Certainly not. He's a toddler. He cries, whines, throws things, talks back, doesn't take no for an answer, is selfish, can not control himself. However, my toddler has attentive and caring parents. He will out grow those childish habits because we constantly reinforce that they are not acceptable. Moral of the story, my toddler will be done with this behavior in a matter of a year or two- poor donnie is 70 years old still acting like an infant.

So your toddler does behave better than you, thanks for proving my point.

Last edited:
polls show Americans want a POTUS that doesnt have his head up his ass.

NEGATIVE.
Polls among un-American's in Fruit York and North Mexico (California) show they wanted more of the anything goes free for all and instead got a real leader with the balls to do the right things for the right people. Simple shit!

No, we cared about normalizing this Nation. To again love, care for, and lift one another up again. We hoped. It was not to be. Trump is just another Neo-Con like Bush, Hillary and Obama. We aren't "winning", we are getting into one more WW and billions will die.

This shouldn't be a surprise to anyone who listened to him.

I said the same about Obama, a bunch of lies to get elected. Trump is no better than Obama, Bush or Clinton, the other alternative in the last election showed we had no real choice.
Obama delivered on many of his key campaign promises. Trump is failing to deliver on many of his key promises. It is early in trumps Presidency, but he has a lot of catching up to do on those key promises.

Failed to eliminate special tax breaks and loopholes for oil companies, he did not expand the child and dependent care credit, he failed to close Gitmo, he failed to repeal the Bush tax cuts in the first 100 days, he failed to close loopholes in the corporate tax destructibility of CEO pay, he failed to end no bid contracts above $25,000, he failed to create a $60 billion fund to take care of roads and bridges, He did not deliver on lifting the payroll tax cap on earnings above $250,000, he didn't forbid companies in bankruptcy from giving executives bonuses, he failed to require full disclosure of company pension investments to employees, he failed to double funding for cancer research, he didn't make way to allow Medicare to negotiate for cheaper drugs, he failed to require employers to allow seven days paid sick leave for their workers. I can go on and on and on and on, but as you can see he failed in a lot of campaign promises, now you go right ahead and justify why he didn't follow through on all these and why Trump should be required to follow through on all his.

Maybe because they cheered those things when he said them?

I know.......CRAZY!!!!

I wonder if trumpies could have a legitimate discussions without melting down and blaming hillary or obama.

That is pretty funny coming from the left. The last eight years the left blamed Bush for everything and they still blame Reagan who left office 28 years ago.

Now we are seeing the same thing coming from the right and the partisan nuts wonder why.

I do put a certain amount of blame on bush for it was his policies that crashed our economy, it was on his watch that my homeland was attacked, and his lies that took us to war. The difference is I am objective enough to assign the right amount of blame to the right politicians. You are not objective in your childish crusade.

I blame Congress and Presidents for the last 30 years on the collapse in 2008, it would be very ignorant to blame just one person. For 911, I blame no one except Al-Qaeda, just as I blame Japan for Pearl Harbor and not the President. I don't believe Bush lied nor do I believe Benghazi was Obama's fault, though you must.

I am very objective, but for the last 8 years all that is wrong is entirely Bush if you listened to Obama, it got old and Trump blaming Obama is already old. Blaming Reagan as the left does today is pretty stupid.

How do you think we felt the last eight years??????

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

well over the last 8 years we have seen a lot of progress and achievement. Seeing as american success makes you squirm, you've probably been really blue.

WOW....only in Bizarro's Land Of The Loonies
Define success.
Here is what we've seen in this lawless land of free for all.
Violent crime exploding
21 trillion in debt
Unemployment reach record highs
Homelessness at an all time high
Social and racial divide
Weirdos sharing restrooms with 13 year old little girls
Politicians and law enforcement refusing to enforce laws
And herein lies the root problem with Liberal ideology...you whackos honestly believe things have been AWESOME and SUCCESSFUL.

Your first item on the list shows how full of suit you are. Violent crime has not "exploded."

The part about bathrooms really grinds your gears, doesn't it? "Weirdos" have always had access to public restrooms. Which is why before any of this controversy, good parents accompanied their kids to the bathroom, and talked to them about strangers and being safe. So your concern about 13-year-old girls is noted, but misplaced.

Last edited:

well over the last 8 years we have seen a lot of progress and achievement. Seeing as american success makes you squirm, you've probably been really blue.

Define success.
Violent crime exploding
21 trillion in debt
Social and racial divide
And herein lies the root problem with Liberal ideology...you whackos honestly believe things have been AWESOME and SUCCESSFUL.

Your first item on the list shows how full of suit you are. Violent crime has not "exploded."

The part about bathrooms really grinds your gears, doesn't it? "Weirdos have always had access to public restrooms." Which is why before any of this controversy, good parents accompanied their kids to the bathroom, and talked to them about strangers and being safe. So your concern about 13-year-old girls is noted, but misplaced.
There have been far more republican critters arrested for playing with little girls than transpeople. Ban republicans!

All legitimate positive contributors couldn't be happier with the Trump administrations performance and productivity.
Nothing new here.
Lol you dumbasses will support Trump regardless of what he actually does or is accused of doing. You're such sheep.

'Polls say that un-American's and total whack-jobs still hate Trump'

Someone really needed a POLL to tell them this? :p

Define success.
Violent crime exploding
21 trillion in debt
Social and racial divide

The part about bathrooms really grinds your gears, doesn't it? "Weirdos" have always had access to public restrooms. Which is why before any of this controversy, good parents accompanied their kids to the bathroom, and talked to them about strangers and being safe. So your concern about 13-year-old girls is noted, but misplaced.

Define success.
Violent crime exploding
21 trillion in debt
Social and racial divide

The part about bathrooms really grinds your gears, doesn't it? "Weirdos have always had access to public restrooms." Which is why before any of this controversy, good parents accompanied their kids to the bathroom, and talked to them about strangers and being safe. So your concern about 13-year-old girls is noted, but misplaced.
There have been far more republican critters arrested for playing with little girls than transpeople. Ban republicans!

Sourced from your whack-job media stream.
Violent crime rising in US cities, study finds - CNNPolitics.com

Ladies..apply sensible logic for once...please...there should never be a law written that would or could allow mentally disturbed, six foot five inch tall Bubba with a ten inch penis, an adams-apple and a dress to piss or shit or change in a locker room while sitting next to my 13 year old daughter. To suggest otherwise is fucking retardation that could only come from the Loonies on the Left.

Define success.
Violent crime exploding
21 trillion in debt
Social and racial divide

Define success.
Violent crime exploding
21 trillion in debt
Social and racial divide

Ladies..apply sensible logic for once...please...there should never be a law written that would or could allow mentally disturbed, six foot five inch tall Bubba with a ten inch penis, an adams-apple and a dress to piss or shit or change in a locker room while sitting next to my 13 year old daughter. To suggest otherwise is fucking retardation that could only come from the Loonies on the Left.

A one year rise. Not an "explosion."

You put so much detail into that little fantasy that I wouldn't want to let you near a 13-year-old girl. Transgender are passive people who want nothing more than to be seen as the gender they feel. Chances are, they've been using the bathroom they like for years without raising too many eyebrows.

All legitimate positive contributors couldn't be happier with the Trump administrations performance and productivity.
Nothing new here.
Lol you dumbasses will support Trump regardless of what he actually does or is accused of doing. You're such sheep.

You're in Colorado...you're another whack-job with your head in your ass...a Liberal Loonie by geographical default and probably on the government tit....you too are following protocol to the tee...Good job.

Define success.
Violent crime exploding
21 trillion in debt
Social and racial divide

Define success.
Violent crime exploding
21 trillion in debt
Social and racial divide

what does that have to do with the bathroom issue?

Nothing new here.
Polls also indicate it's the least educated folks among us who do support Trump...

PEW170216.GIF
Nothing new here.
Polls also indicate it's the least educated folks among us who do support Trump...

PEW170216.GIF
Nothing new here.

PEW170216.GIF

Proof that higher education guarantees neither intelligence nor wisdom.

Nothing new here.

You're in Colorado...you're another whack-job with your head in your ass...a Liberal Loonie by geographical default and probably on the government tit....you too are following protocol to the tee...Good job.
You do know that government dependence is more common in red states right?

Nothing new here.

Democrats claiming Republicans are sheep is just as silly as Republicans claiming Democrats are sheep.

Nothing new here.

Democrats claiming Republicans are sheep is just as silly as Republicans claiming Democrats are sheep.
Actually I was referring to Trumpsters specifically

Nothing new here.

You do know that government dependence is more common in red states right?

Are you sure about that BillyBoy? Haha
More of the same from the desperate and confused Liberals.
California - 12% of the nations population, 33% of the nations welfare recipients - FACT
By the way Hawaii and New York are fighting CA for that number one spot....are they blue or red states? hahaha
Here you go:
It Looks Like Red States Take Most in Federal 'Welfare' from this Map. But Looks Can Be Deceiving.
California’s Welfare Benefits: Boom or Bust?
"There has been much discussion about immigrants in the United States from everywhere around the world. Yet, why is it that California seems to attract the most immigrants of any state? Indeed, while the state is only 12% of the nation’s population, it is home to 33% of welfare residents. According to a report published by the National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER) on January 26, 2015, there is a correlation between generous welfare benefits and an increase in immigration.

In total, California outspends every other state in public welfare spending – in 2014, it spent $22.4 billion. In contrast, the next closest state, New York, spent $11.9 billion. That being said, does this make California a magnet for immigrants? Not necessarily. It is more of an anchor – a reason why residents stay for long periods of time in the state. However, to deny that there is no magnet would be incorrect. According to George J. Borjas, the Robert W. Scrivner Professor of Economics and Social Policy at the Harvard Kennedy School and the author of the aforementioned report, the reason as to why people decide to relocate is due to “income-maximizing behavior.” Immigrants have already accepted that there are certain fixed costs that are inevitable because of migration, so it is natural that they will flock towards the places with the highest benefits. Empirical evidence suggests that it is because of these differences that there are an increasingly disproportionate number of immigrants among states. While there is the possibility of alternative explanations for this phenomenon, the conclusion that Borjas draws using the wealth-maximization hypothesis is one such testable method.

However, upon closer examination, on a per-capita basis, California’s seemingly generous benefits pale in data comparison to other states. For example, it spends approximately $179 for every resident, behind $233 in Hawaii and $256 in New York. Furthermore, approximately 8.9% of California residents live in poverty, the highest of any state. Despite this, the number of people immigrating to California increases exponentially each year."

Forum List

Back