Polls say that un-American's and total whack-jobs still hate Trump

All legitimate positive contributors couldn't be happier with the Trump administrations performance and productivity.
Nothing new here.

So, you wanted him to take longer than his advertised 30 days to defeat ISIS?

Seems weird.

Like I said....NO ONE who supports the Trump admin voted for him based on a timeline related to defeating ISIS...That's all made up weirdo shit from the Left.
We cared more about a timeline related to him sending illegals packing, scaring the shit out of other illegals thinking of invading and making the illegitimates here feel like the piece of shits they really are. He's delivering on what matters and we're all still WINNING!

The hell you say. He still said ISIS would be defeated in 30 days. Now, you don't care.

Aren't you worried that he hasn't locked Hillary up yet? His supporters seemed so keen on that.

Nope, no one ever cared about timelines related to Hillary or ISIS...All just whack-job shit fabricated by the loons.
Just wanted Trump to shit in the face of illegals, weirdos and our resident filth.
WINNING!

So Trump said those things. He said he would lock up Hillary, he said that he would defeat ISIS in 30 days. He said those things and his supporters cheered him on.

But leftists made it all up? :cuckoo:

Listen to Ashley Judd's rant for a minute and you can get a handle on the insane hatred festering on the left. They ain't gonna get over it without professional help or a stint in rehab.

Could care less what the polls say, and I'm sure Trump feels the same way. Polls are tools to try and control candidates, and Trump isn't one of those candidates.

We finally have a leader that's worried more about the country than polls, and it's about time.
You don't think trump cares about polls and public image? It is literally the only thing he has ever shown care for....
that and greed.

Last edited:
Could care less what the polls say, and I'm sure Trump feels the same way. Polls are tools to try and control candidates, and Trump isn't one of those candidates.

We finally have a leader that's worried more about the country than polls, and it's about time.
You don't think trump cares about polls and public image? It is literally the only thing he has ever showed care for....
that and greed.

Don't forget inauguration attendance.

All legitimate positive contributors couldn't be happier with the Trump administrations performance and productivity.
Nothing new here.

Seems weird.

Like I said....NO ONE who supports the Trump admin voted for him based on a timeline related to defeating ISIS...That's all made up weirdo shit from the Left.
We cared more about a timeline related to him sending illegals packing, scaring the shit out of other illegals thinking of invading and making the illegitimates here feel like the piece of shits they really are. He's delivering on what matters and we're all still WINNING!

The hell you say. He still said ISIS would be defeated in 30 days. Now, you don't care.

Aren't you worried that he hasn't locked Hillary up yet? His supporters seemed so keen on that.

Nope, no one ever cared about timelines related to Hillary or ISIS...All just whack-job shit fabricated by the loons.
Just wanted Trump to shit in the face of illegals, weirdos and our resident filth.
WINNING!

So Trump said those things. He said he would lock up Hillary, he said that he would defeat ISIS in 30 days. He said those things and his supporters cheered him on.

No, no...he did in fact say those things....he said a lot of things.
But nobody cared about those things...the Left just pretend that supporters cared about those things for some crazy reason.

Seems weird.

WINNING!

But nobody cared about those things...the Left just pretend that supporters cared about those things for some crazy reason.

Maybe because they cheered those things when he said them?

I know.......CRAZY!!!!

Nothing new here.
Polls also indicate it's the least educated folks among us who do support Trump...

PEW170216.GIF

You don't think trump cares about polls and public image? It is literally the only thing he has ever showed care for....
that and greed.

Don't forget inauguration attendance.
or the twitter-trantrum melt downs when he is "dissed"..... my toddler is better behaved.

that and greed.

Believe me when I tell you...this is a take no shit administration..they all push their balls around in wheel barrows...something pussies can't stand...this administration loves shitting in the face of our worst and this admin knows full well that it's only our worst that disapprove....the polls probably encourage this admin to just keep the hammer down on the human cockroaches. You can't honestly believe that Trump gives a shit about what DeShawn, Miguel and faggots think of him....do you?

Nothing new here.

WW7o0.gif

Thanks for the belly laugh...

I had not thought that anyone allowed to post here could be that far out on the fringes...

Helluva funny opening gambit...

that and greed.

Believe me when I tell you...this is a take no shit administration..they all push their balls around in wheel barrows...something pussies can't stand...this administration loves shitting in the face of our worst and this admin knows full well that it's only our worst that disapprove....the polls probably encourage this admin to just keep the hammer down on the human cockroaches. You can't honestly believe that Trump gives a shit about what DeShawn, Miguel and faggots think of him....do you?
lowest approval rating..... ever.

hate to burst your little bubble there.

WINNING!

I know.......CRAZY!!!!
Would you like me to put up all the "promises" BONOBO made just to get elected?

WINNING!

I know.......CRAZY!!!!

Go ahead. The word of the day is deflection.

Or you could address the current embarrassing president.

Everyone loves a failure who fooled just enough people to become president. You gotta give him that, he bamboozled the right wing conservative Americans. His one accomplishment was fooling the fools, does that really count?

Donald Trump's 13 Biggest Business Failures

"I, too, grew up in Trump country (rural West Texas), and I, too, have family members and lifelong friends who voted for President Trump. Some are racists or misogynists or one-issue voters, but many are simply unwilling to think critically. Do I hate them? Never. Do I expect them to own up to the harm they’ve done our country? Absolutely. They are the ones who taught me that we reap what we sow." Karen Collier, Austin, Tex.

"What makes Nicholas Kristof think that Trump supporters can be recruited by the Democratic Party? Can you recruit people who continue to support a president whose legislation if passed would threaten their very existence? Can you recruit people who still believe that President Barack Obama was not born in the United States? Can you recruit people who cannot be persuaded by rational argument and scientific evidence? Can you recruit people who take the most preposterous lies of the right-wing news media as gospel truth? I am afraid that many if not most Trump supporters will stick with the president until the pain he will inflict upon them can no longer be tolerated." David Arthur, Brooklyn

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/08/opinion/seeking-insight-into-trump-voters.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/06/opinion/my-most-unpopular-idea-be-nice-to-trump-voters.html

/---- Why is it that democRATS never win because they fooled just enough people? It's only Republican presidents that win that way.

WINNING!

I know.......CRAZY!!!!

I wonder if trumpies could have a legitimate discussions without melting down and blaming hillary or obama.
"but but but but but obummer" is getting so old.

Nothing new here.

So basically anyone who doesn't like Trump is " unamerican " and a wacko?
Your Day on the Dais Is Done

Americans have nothing to be ashamed about the way we have treated Indians, Blacks, and the environment, past or present. Liberals disagree on those three and take the anti-American side on all other issues. They are jealous and bitter weakling misfits and must be shunned, shamed, and slammed into silence.

A self described Broke Loser shouting at the internets about how only unproductive people hate Trump.

irony-alert-ironic.jpg

Boy you really got me there...there is just no way my username could be facetious in nature.
You should know you have an amazing ability....you're able to swiftly run a google search and desperately find a meme applicable to a post on an internet forum...13 year old social networking attention whores the world over would be proud of you. You've done well bud.
13 year old social networking attention whores the world over would be proud of you. You've done well bud.

Yes, your premise is very well thought out and mature indeed.

Polls say that un-American's and total whack-jobs still hate Trump

Nothing new here.

So basically anyone who doesn't like Trump is " unamerican " and a wacko?
Your Day on the Dais Is Done

Americans have nothing to be ashamed about the way we have treated Indians, Blacks, and the environment, past or present. Liberals disagree on those three and take the anti-American side on all other issues. They are jealous and bitter weakling misfits and must be shunned, shamed, and slammed into silence.
True americans carry much shame for those murderous and evil acts. Saying we were wrong to slaughter and enslave doesn't make you anti american, it makes you a good human being.

that and greed.

lowest approval rating..... ever.

hate to burst your little bubble there.

Oh no, not bursting my bubble at all....fuck the retarded polls...we've WON...and we're WINNING! We'll start worrying when the whack-jobs in Fruit York and California start to APPROVE.

WINNING!

I know.......CRAZY!!!!

No deflection...I've addressed it over and over.
Bear in mind...assuming your not ghetto welfare queens, criminals, fags or here by illegal means both of you ladies disapprove by geographical default. You're being good little Liberal sheep and following programming perfectly...In other words, you're suppose to feel the way you do.

Forum List

Back