Ponder me this

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
We know by the govts own admission isis is in all 50 states and that the US is one of leading origination points of isis web traffic......It would not take very much to surpass 9/11 death total with a strike like Orlando in each state. It must be admitted something this simple is not beyond their capability and my guess is its much worse. How much is the imponderable. Exactly when will people demand that known isis foot soldiers be rounded up before you have the unimaginable happen?

We know by the govts own admission isis is in all 50 states and that the US is one of leading origination points of isis web traffic......It would not take very much to surpass 9/11 death total with a strike like Orlando in each state. It must be admitted something this simple is not beyond their capability and my guess is its much worse. How much is the imponderable. Exactly when will people demand that known isis foot soldiers be rounded up before you have the unimaginable happen?
After we have an in depth viewing of footage showing the internment of the Japanese, the fallout on their family and how idiotic that idea was as well.

After we have an in depth viewing of footage showing the internment of the Japanese, the fallout on their family and how idiotic that idea was as well.
Not the same. Said Japanese Americans had not declared their sympathy for the Emperor....whereas we know we have isis soldiers among us and know who many of them are

Not the same. Said Japanese Americans had not declared their sympathy for the Emperor....whereas we know we have isis soldiers among us and know who many of them are
You have a list of known ISIS soldiers? Even if you had such a list how do you know what would be triggered by rounding them up? Some people are smarter than you when it comes to working through these details.

You have a list of known ISIS soldiers? Even if you had such a list how do you know what would be triggered by rounding them up? Some people are smarter than you when it comes to working through these details.
Govt does,,,,,once again they show up to an atrocity and admit they knew the perp but did nothing......I'm sorry why exactly do we have a DHS......to apologize......

Whether we know isis soldiers or not seems to be an afterthought. We certainly knew about the Chechnyn brothers. We knew about Omar.

Govt does,,,,,once again they show up to an atrocity and admit they knew the perp but did nothing......I'm sorry why exactly do we have a DHS......to apologize......

How do you know the government has a list of all the ISIS fighters in the US? The government might have you or me on a watch list. That doesnt mean they have a right to arrest us.

How do you know the government has a list of all the ISIS fighters in the US? The government might have you or me on a watch list. That doesnt mean they have a right to arrest us.
Once more s l o w l y.....this is not the first time they showed up and claimed to have known the perp....they know who is sending and receiving isis traffic.....not that hard

Once more s l o w l y.....this is not the first time they showed up and claimed to have known the perp....they know who is sending and receiving isis traffic.....not that hard
Nope. If he is communicating with a known terrorist group they can arrest him. Obviously they didnt have this information or they would have arrested him. Not only that it turns out this guy never was religious.

perhaps, but not before we kick in the door of every mosque and force them to watch in depth news coverage about waco with the hint-hint nudge-nudge about what we can and will do to the lot of them if they refuse to surrender

perhaps, but not before we kick in the door of every mosque and force them to watch in depth news coverage about waco with the hint-hint nudge-nudge about what we can and will do to the lot of them if they refuse to surrender
You must not be american and hate freedom of religion.

You must not be american and hate freedom of religion.
on the contrary, waco happened because the clinton machine just wanted to moisten their crotches with fantasies of burning innocent women and children to death, whereas the japanese internment happen because united states was legitimately at war against the empire of japan after they attacked without provocation.

Hello,

I think sadly that there will be a nuclear of chemical Muslim attack in America before we smarten up.

garion13a5

Hello,

Sadly, the Muslims of America sympathize with the beliefs of ISIS. The Japanese were not adherents of a savage and angry tribal god.

garion13a5

Nope. If he is communicating with a known terrorist group they can arrest him. Obviously they didnt have this information or they would have arrested him. Not only that it turns out this guy never was religious.
Obviously they do on may people otherwise we wouldnt know how much isis traffic there is and that they are in all 50 states.

Forum List

Back