POOF Lindell Video Disappears

You morons will grasp at any straw. Lindell hasn't got Jack Sh#t. It will not ever see the Supreme Court.

Lindell could have posted it on mypillow.com if it was earth shaking, irrefutable truth. Then nobody could take it down, but no. He does not want the company any way involved. He knows it is bullsh#t.

The video names Amazon.com as being one of the ASN's that has access to the dominion voting machines. I'm sure that's libel against Jeff Bezos, and if put on the mypillow website, would make the company (and not Lindel personally) financially culpable.
Not libel if true.

Tell us about PCAPS. And why was the video removed so quickly?
I'm watching the video now. And They haven't explained how they got the IP addresses (supposedly) of the voting machines in the several states.

As has been mentioned the dominion voting machines had wireless modems that would be activated to upload voting results. But any such modem would be controlled by the ISP via a DHCP server assigning them what would appear to be random IP addresses.
Dude it’s MrPillow. There is little need for serious responses ;)
PCAPS. Immutable evidence. You can explain the technology? Let's hear it.

Last edited:
The video names Amazon.com as being one of the ASN's that has access to the dominion voting machines. I'm sure that's libel against Jeff Bezos, and if put on the mypillow website, would make the company (and not Lindel personally) financially culpable.
Not libel if true.
How nutty do you have to be to think that if Lindell had proof Jeff Bezos was complicit in the dominion voting machine hack, he wouldn't have mentioned him by name?

Trump hates Bezos, so why is Lindell covering for him?

Does that make sense?

Packet Capture or PCAP (also known as libpcap) is an application programming interface (API) that captures live network packet data from OSI model Layers 2-7. Network analyzers like Wireshark create .pcap files to collect and record packet data from a network. PCAP comes in a range of formats including Libpcap, WinPcap, and PCAPng.

These PCAP files can be used to view TCP/IP and UDP network packets.

Not libel if true.
How nutty do you have to be to think that if Lindell had proof Jeff Bezos was complicit in the dominion voting machine hack, he wouldn't have mentioned him by name?

Trump hates Bezos, so why is Lindell covering for him?

Does that make sense?
Why are you going on about a machine? The cyber attack happened and it has been proven

Here is a source that no longer has the video. Less than 2 hours after it was posted and it is gone. Why?

I was skeptical, but with 30 years in cyber security I have to admit it is compelling. The gentleman speaks the correct lingo and makes a solid case (not Lindell, the one not shown.)

The Problem is, if the court were to actually do their job, the Nazi democrats would immediately launch a shooting war. The SCOTUS are cowards, and have no love for our Constitution, so they simply aren't going to risk their cushy positions to save the nation. We would need people of honor, and outside of Thomas, we simply don't have them.

Packet Capture or PCAP (also known as libpcap) is an application programming interface (API) that captures live network packet data from OSI model Layers 2-7. Network analyzers like Wireshark create .pcap files to collect and record packet data from a network. PCAP comes in a range of formats including Libpcap, WinPcap, and PCAPng.

These PCAP files can be used to view TCP/IP and UDP network packets.
Your just proving what I said.

Here is a source that no longer has the video. Less than 2 hours after it was posted and it is gone. Why?

I was skeptical, but with 30 years in cyber security I have to admit it is compelling. The gentleman speaks the correct lingo and makes a solid case (not Lindell, the one not shown.)

The Problem is, if the court were to actually do their job, the Nazi democrats would immediately launch a shooting war. The SCOTUS are cowards, and have no love for our Constitution, so they simply aren't going to risk their cushy positions to save the nation. We would need people of honor, and outside of Thomas, we simply don't have them.
But the evidence can be explained easily to the layman. The fact that it happened cannot be discounted. This information has to get out. There has to be some rallies for this evidence to be heard. They will run out of Anti -Fa if enough happen.

Lindell is trying to do that. Remember Lindell has the real "big guy" on his team.

Why are you going on about a machine? The cyber attack happened and it has been proven
Lindell is claiming Amazon.com is in the middle of the hack.
You stupid fucking gash.... this took 24 seconds:

Clipboard01.jpg

Amazon is the ISP and has nothing to do with the hacking operations.

As someone experienced in cyber security, how did they get the IP addresses of the dominion voting machines?

They were not connected to the internet (static IP address), and were only equipped with wireless modems for remote updates and/or data uploads.

Why is there an LTE modem in a dominion voting machine?

LTE IP Address Allocation Schemes I: Basic

When he is on network A, the IP address is allocated by the P-GW of network A.

When not connected, the IP is returned to the pool. So how would someone running a PCAP know the IP of a transient attached modem?

Amazon is the ISP and has nothing to do with the hacking operations.
Why would a dominion voting machine use Amazon.com as it's ISP?

Amazon doens't do 4G

Amazon's Satellite Internet Service Starts to Take Shape With Antenna Prototype. 'Our prototype is already delivering speeds up to 400Mbps,' the company says in revealing the antenna system for its 'Project Kuiper' satellite internet service.

But the evidence can be explained easily to the layman. The fact that it happened cannot be discounted. This information has to get out. There has to be some rallies for this evidence to be heard. They will run out of Anti -Fa if enough happen.

Lindell is trying to do that. Remember Lindell has the real "big guy" on his team.

I stand by my conclusion.

Nothing will happen. The Reich media will slander and defame Lindell. The Cyber Security expert has his identity hidden because he knows the Reich would defame him, cancel him, and very possibly suicide him. The court won't touch it even if proven beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Except the IP addresses of the wireless modems on the dominion machines were from the local gateway pool. They would be as random as anyone else on the 4-G or wi-fi network.
Are you an expert? If not, I only want to hear how it did not happen when the data says it did.
I never got hacked when I was on dial-up, because my IP was always changing, and only in effect for the time I was online. The dominion machines were only online for minutes at a time.

Why would a dominion voting machine use Amazon.com as it's ISP?

Amazon doens't do 4G

Amazon's Satellite Internet Service Starts to Take Shape With Antenna Prototype. 'Our prototype is already delivering speeds up to 400Mbps,' the company says in revealing the antenna system for its 'Project Kuiper' satellite internet service.

You are really quite stupid.

It's why you're a Nazi.

https://aws.amazon.com/free/?trk=ps...&awsf.Free Tier Categories=*all&tag=ff0d01-20

I stand by my conclusion.

Nothing will happen. The Reich media will slander and defame Lindell. The Cyber Security expert has his identity hidden because he knows the Reich would defame him, cancel him, and very possibly suicide him. The court won't touch it even if proven beyond a shadow of a doubt.
Why would we want to settle for a crime syndicate running our country?

Except the IP addresses of the wireless modems on the dominion machines were from the local gateway pool. They would be as random as anyone else on the 4-G or wi-fi network.
Are you an expert? If not, I only want to hear how it did not happen when the data says it did.
I never got hacked when I was on dial-up, because my IP was always changing, and only in effect for the time I was online. The dominion machines were only online for minutes at a time.
Who told you that? Does the data show it? It better, right?

Forum List

Back