POOF Lindell Video Disappears

Uncenso You are really quite stupid. It's why you're a Nazi. [URL="https://aws.amazon.com/free/?trk=ps_a134p000006pkn1AAA&trkCampaign=acq_paid_search_brand&sc_channel=ps&sc_campaign=acquisition_US&sc_publisher=Bing&sc_category=core-main&sc_country=US&sc_geo=NAMER&sc_outcome=acq&sc_detail=amazon%20web%20services&sc_content=Brand_amazon_web_services_e&sc_matchtype=e&sc_segment=&sc_medium=ACQ-P|PS-BI|Brand|Desktop|SU|Core-Main|Core|US|EN|Text&s_kwcid=AL!4422!10!71124811702722!71125256143853&s_kwcid=AL!4422!10!71124811702722!71125256143853&ef_id=609590b6583e1df0fc54f00fd78e7c04:G:s&all-free-tier.sort-by=item.additionalFields.SortRank&all-free-tier.sort-order=asc&awsf.Free%20Tier%20Types=*all&awsf.Free%20Tier%20Categories=*all&tag=ff0d01-20 said:
AWS Free Tier[/URL]
That's "cloud computing. You know. cloud storage and apps. That's not internet connectivity.

Uncenso<break /> You are really quite stupid.<break /> <break /> It's why you're a Nazi.<break /> <break /> [URL=https://aws.amazon.com/free/?trk=ps_a134p000006pkn1AAA&trkCampaign=acq_paid_search_brand&sc_channel=ps&sc_campaign=acquisition_US&sc_publisher=Bing&sc_category=core-main&sc_country=US&sc_geo=NAMER&sc_outcome=acq&sc_detail=amazon%20web%20services&sc_content=Brand_amazon_web_services_e&sc_matchtype=e&sc_segment=&sc_medium=ACQ-P|PS-BI|Brand|Desktop|SU|Core-Main|Core|US|EN|Text&s_kwcid=AL!4422!10!71124811702722!71125256143853&s_kwcid=AL!4422!10!71124811702722!71125256143853&ef_id=609590b6583e1df0fc54f00fd78e7c04:G:s&all-free-tier.sort-by=item.additionalFields.SortRank&all-free-tier.sort-order=asc&awsf.Free%20Tier%20Types=*all&awsf.Free%20Tier%20Categories=*all&tag=ff0d01-20 said:
AWS Free Tier[/URL]
That's "cloud computing. You know. cloud storage and apps. That's not internet connectivity.
The dominion voting domain was hosted on the AWS govcloud.

You really have zero knowledge of the subject at hand.

This is a real mother fucker here. The only possible defense the filthy animals can have for this is that it's 100% fabricated.

I'm willing to bet it's not fabricated in the least, and can be explained to reasonable people in a reasonable manner.

They're so fucked.

Clipboard01.jpg

This is a real mother fucker here. The only possible defense the filthy animals can have for this is that it's 100% fabricated.

I'm willing to bet it's not fabricated in the least, and can be explained to reasonable people in a reasonable manner.

They're so fucked.

View attachment 497158
That is exactly they are saying. That there is software designed to create PCAPS. In that case they should be able to prove it was fabricated. I say they have at it. We can meet them in court. If they are not afraid of the truth.

I was skeptical, but with 30 years in cyber security I have to admit it is compelling. The gentleman speaks the correct lingo and makes a solid case (not Lindell, the one not shown.)
As someone experienced in cyber security, how did they get the IP addresses of the dominion voting machines?

They were not connected to the internet (static IP address), and were only equipped with wireless modems for remote updates and/or data uploads.

Why is there an LTE modem in a dominion voting machine?

LTE IP Address Allocation Schemes I: Basic

When he is on network A, the IP address is allocated by the P-GW of network A.

When not connected, the IP is returned to the pool. So how would someone running a PCAP know the IP of a transient attached modem?

You're using terms you don't understand and attempting to bullshit your way through.

Yes, dominion machines were indeed connected to the internet and were in fact hosted on Amazon's Govcloud - this is public record. You don't know what a static IP is. A dynamic IP is gained using DHCP from the server, static simply means a pre-assigned IP.

Do you actually think that using wireless somehow makes connections more secure? :lmao:

BTW, LTE is a cellular technology, not used in connecting these types of devices. Dominion uses 802.11AC

They're so fucked.

View attachment 497158

It means nothing if the Reich press buries it and the courts refuse to hear it.

Y'all keep thinking this is the America of a decade ago, it's not. We live in the Nazi Reich, there is no law, no justice. The ONLY thing the Nazis understand is force of arms.

They're so fucked.

View attachment 497158
Maybe you can explain why the ip address they say belongs to oakland county michigan is in dallas texas

34.192.0.124 IP Address Geolocation Lookup Demo | IP2Location
IP Address 34.192.0.124
Country United States of America [US]
Region Texas
City Dallas
Coordinates of City 32.783060, -96.806670 (32°46'59"N 96°48'24"W)

Do you actually think that using wireless somehow makes connections more secure? :lmao:

BTW, LTE is a cellular technology, not used in connecting these types of devices. Dominion uses 802.11AC
Wireless means they are connected on an as needed basis, so they are air gapped except for software updates, and data uploads. You would need to connect to the modem by it's sim ID to find its IP address. Only then could you do a PCAP. But anyone with direct access to the modem could intrude directly into the system.
Alternately they could assign the modem via dynamic DNS, which means the PCAP needs to know the URL of the voting machine.

Last edited:
That there is software designed to create PCAPS.
Indeed there is software to fabricate PCAPs. Lindell is lying about this. Yet another strike to credibility.
In that case they should be able to prove it was fabricated.
The data on screen they claim are PCAPs is hexadecimal. PCAPs don’t transmit in hexadecimal. When you convert the hexadecimal to text, it turns out the data is just the voter registration database that anyone can download. It’s fabricated.

Here is a source that no longer has the video. Less than 2 hours after it was posted and it is gone. Why?

I was skeptical, but with 30 years in cyber security I have to admit it is compelling. The gentleman speaks the correct lingo and makes a solid case (not Lindell, the one not shown.)

The Problem is, if the court were to actually do their job, the Nazi democrats would immediately launch a shooting war. The SCOTUS are cowards, and have no love for our Constitution, so they simply aren't going to risk their cushy positions to save the nation. We would need people of honor, and outside of Thomas, we simply don't have them.
But the evidence can be explained easily to the layman. The fact that it happened cannot be discounted. This information has to get out. There has to be some rallies for this evidence to be heard. They will run out of Anti -Fa if enough happen.

Lindell is trying to do that. Remember Lindell has the real "big guy" on his team.
LOL

You poor thing, bless your heart. That it happened is not actually a fact.

They're so fucked.

View attachment 497158
LOLOL

Of course it's fabricated. Why should you already know that? Because there were a few hand recounts which would have exposed tens of thousands of extra Trump votes had Dominion machines been hacked to switch votes from Trump to Biden. But instead of exposing such fraud, they only confirmed the accuracy of the initial machine tabulations.

Here is a source that no longer has the video. Less than 2 hours after it was posted and it is gone. Why?

The Problem is, if the court were to actually do their job, the Nazi democrats would immediately launch a shooting war. The SCOTUS are cowards, and have no love for our Constitution, so they simply aren't going to risk their cushy positions to save the nation. We would need people of honor, and outside of Thomas, we simply don't have them.
But the evidence can be explained easily to the layman. The fact that it happened cannot be discounted. This information has to get out. There has to be some rallies for this evidence to be heard. They will run out of Anti -Fa if enough happen.

Lindell is trying to do that. Remember Lindell has the real "big guy" on his team.
LOL

The data says it happened. That data will now have to be debunked. I do not think that is going to happen. If it gets to a court it is game over. IF the courts refuse to hear it, it is just another admission of the already obvious guilt.

LOL

The data says it happened. That data will now have to be debunked. I do not think that is going to happen. If it gets to a court it is game over. IF the courts refuse to hear it, it is just another admission of the already obvious guilt.
Why would anyone assume this information is legitimate?

LOL

Why would anyone assume this information is legitimate?
Because there are cyber experts behind it, with as many degrees as other experts. Some who got their training serving their country. Other experts can have at it. If they cannot debunk it, it is over.

Because there are cyber experts behind it, with as many degrees as other experts. Some who got their training serving their country.
Are there? Lindell's "expert" is anonymous. No way to know if he is an expert or what degree he has. I remember Powell citing an anonymous "expert" who got their training serving the country too, but it turned out that was a guy who washed out of intelligence classes with the US military and became a mechanic instead.

Forgive me if I don't take Lindell's word at face value.

Other experts can have at it. If they cannot debunk it, it is over.

Oh, so they've produced the raw data to evaluate?

Because there are cyber experts behind it, with as many degrees as other experts. Some who got their training serving their country.
Are there? Lindell's "expert" is anonymous. No way to know if he is an expert or what degree he has. I remember Powell citing an anonymous "expert" who got their training serving the country too, but it turned out that was a guy who washed out of intelligence classes with the US military and became a mechanic instead.

I am sure the experts will not be anonymous in court. The credentials will be vetted.

The data they produced are PCAPs. Experts can find out what went from where to there with those, and they have.

I am sure the experts will not be anonymous in court. The credentials will be vetted.

The data they produced are PCAPs. Experts can find out what went from where to there with those, and they have.
Powell tried to make “Spider” anonymous in court but did a laughably bad job because the name of the person was located in the file metadata. I guess they didn’t want their credentials vetted.

The PCAPs have not been produced. The data they flashed on the screen that they called a PCAP was not a PCAP.

Forum List

Back