POOF Lindell Video Disappears

Because there are cyber experts behind it, with as many degrees as other experts. Some who got their training serving their country.
Are there? Lindell's "expert" is anonymous. No way to know if he is an expert or what degree he has. I remember Powell citing an anonymous "expert" who got their training serving the country too, but it turned out that was a guy who washed out of intelligence classes with the US military and became a mechanic instead.

Forgive me if I don't take Lindell's word at face value.

Other experts can have at it. If they cannot debunk it, it is over.

Oh, so they've produced the raw data to evaluate?
I am sure the experts will not be anonymous in court. The credentials will be vetted.

The data they produced are PCAPs. Experts can find out what went from where to there with those, and they have.
Powell tried to make “Spider” anonymous in court but did a laughably bad job because the name of the person was located in the file metadata. I guess they didn’t want their credentials vetted.

The PCAPs have not been produced. The data they flashed on the screen that they called a PCAP was not a PCAP.
They have them. That backround has nothing to do with what they have. Again, if this gets to a court fraud will be proven.
If they have them, they haven’t produced them, which is what you claimed. Experts can’t find out anything if these people don’t produce their data.

Why do you think they’d want to keep it secret? Seems they should want other experts to evaluate it. That’s what mystery man said in the video.
What are you talking about and who are they supposed to present them to except a court? Lindell made clear what they say and the data itself proves it happened.

You lose.
LOLOL

No one is losing because pillow biting guy got his hands on faked data.

Because there are cyber experts behind it, with as many degrees as other experts. Some who got their training serving their country.
Are there? Lindell's "expert" is anonymous. No way to know if he is an expert or what degree he has. I remember Powell citing an anonymous "expert" who got their training serving the country too, but it turned out that was a guy who washed out of intelligence classes with the US military and became a mechanic instead.

I am sure the experts will not be anonymous in court. The credentials will be vetted.

The data they produced are PCAPs. Experts can find out what went from where to there with those, and they have.
Powell tried to make “Spider” anonymous in court but did a laughably bad job because the name of the person was located in the file metadata. I guess they didn’t want their credentials vetted.

The PCAPs have not been produced. The data they flashed on the screen that they called a PCAP was not a PCAP.
They have them. That backround has nothing to do with what they have. Again, if this gets to a court fraud will be proven.
If they have them, they haven’t produced them, which is what you claimed. Experts can’t find out anything if these people don’t produce their data.

Why do you think they’d want to keep it secret? Seems they should want other experts to evaluate it. That’s what mystery man said in the video.
What are you talking about and who are they supposed to present them to except a court? Lindell made clear what they say and the data itself proves it happened.

You lose.
They could easily publish these files on the internet for any other experts I see. The “expert” Lindell has on his little video (from the OP and subject of this thread) whose face is obscured invites other professionals to check their work.

But no one can. The files haven’t been produced, as you’ve claimed. Lindell says the data proves it but beyond his word, there’s no reason to believe that’s true.
Why would they do that? The video explained it, and it is evidence. Lindell can do what he wants with it.

You assholes have a real hard time when things don't go your way.
LOL

So you want Trump to replace Biden as president based on nothing but Lindell's word??

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

The double standard is all yours, not mine.
Really? Because you say people are guilty for not producing evidence yet you’re unconcerned that Lindell is keeping his data secret. Can’t imagine a reason he wouldn’t want everyone to look at. Can you?

I mean, other than the problem that it’s obviously fabricated.
Then you should have no worries. Cya.
My worries are that the people like yourself won’t give up your fantasies. You’ll never believe anyone other than the frauds who tell you what you want to believe.

“cya” is you running away from truth.

The double standard is all yours, not mine.
Really? Because you say people are guilty for not producing evidence yet you’re unconcerned that Lindell is keeping his data secret. Can’t imagine a reason he wouldn’t want everyone to look at. Can you?

I mean, other than the problem that it’s obviously fabricated.
Then you should have no worries. Cya.
My worries are that the people like yourself won’t give up your fantasies. You’ll never believe anyone other than the frauds who tell you what you want to believe.

“cya” is you running away from truth.
You are the one with the fantasies. Everything points to fraud. They lie you push has failed as miserably as you do.

You lose.
LOLOL

Prove it in court.

His team of cybersecurity experts were able to isolate “PCAPs” or “Packet Captures” that are immutable. They include data compiled about packets of information transmitted back and forth between two computers. What they found was that there were tons of packets transferred between the voting machines and/or tabulation machines and other countries, most notably Communist China.

That is why the video is down. They have been caught.

1623098899528.jpeg

Everything points to fraud.
The data that was fabricated to show fraud shows fraud!

Get out of town.

You know the "evidence" your talking about is some guy who made an Excel spreadsheet, scribbled down some fancy looking numbers and claims it proves fraud. I mean, it'd be funny if it wasn't so sad.

Yeah, those MAC addresses? They're fake. Those numbers are not all random, they have meaning and therefore there shouldn't be a random distribution of them. But you know what? There is. This evidence came from a well known fraud, but it makes no difference to you. Your satisfied just to believe it unquestioningly.

His team of cybersecurity experts were able to isolate “PCAPs” or “Packet Captures” that are immutable. They include data compiled about packets of information transmitted back and forth between two computers. What they found was that there were tons of packets transferred between the voting machines and/or tabulation machines and other countries, most notably Communist China.

That is why the video is down. They have been caught.

View attachment 498373
The only people committing suicide will be the Maricopa board and the GA. SOS.

Get out of town.

You know the "evidence" your talking about is some guy who made an Excel spreadsheet, scribbled down some fancy looking numbers and claims it proves fraud. I mean, it'd be funny if it wasn't so sad.

Yeah, those MAC addresses? They're fake. Those numbers are not all random, they have meaning and therefore there shouldn't be a random distribution of them. But you know what? There is. This evidence came from a well known fraud, but it makes no difference to you. Your satisfied just to believe it unquestioningly.

Prove it. It will have to go to court for anyone to do that. You're fucked. :mm:

Get out of town.

Prove it.
I told you. The MAC addresses are composed of a random distribution of numbers. There's no way that actual collection of MAC addresses would be totally randomly distributed because those numbers have significance.

Lindell is producing next to no evidence and what he does have is obviously fabricated.

Get out of town.

Prove it.
I told you. The MAC addresses are composed of a random distribution of numbers. There's no way that actual collection of MAC addresses would be totally randomly distributed because those numbers have significance.

Lindell is producing next to no evidence and what he does have is obviously fabricated.
Where is your degree in computer science from? Patrick Byrne has a PHD in it and he says it is real.

Here is a source that no longer has the video. Less than 2 hours after it was posted and it is gone. Why?

I was skeptical, but with 30 years in cyber security I have to admit it is compelling. The gentleman speaks the correct lingo and makes a solid case (not Lindell, the one not shown.)

The Problem is, if the court were to actually do their job, the Nazi democrats would immediately launch a shooting war. The SCOTUS are cowards, and have no love for our Constitution, so they simply aren't going to risk their cushy positions to save the nation. We would need people of honor, and outside of Thomas, we simply don't have them.
But the evidence can be explained easily to the layman. The fact that it happened cannot be discounted. This information has to get out. There has to be some rallies for this evidence to be heard. They will run out of Anti -Fa if enough happen.

Lindell is trying to do that. Remember Lindell has the real "big guy" on his team.
LOL

You poor thing, bless your heart. That it happened is not actually a fact.
The data says it happened. That data will now have to be debunked. I do not think that is going to happen. If it gets to a court it is game over. IF the courts refuse to hear it, it is just another admission of the already obvious guilt.
LOLOL

Yes, the fake data says the election was stolen. Sadly for you, that's not likely to ever be shown in court. In case you missed it, Barnes & Thornburg kicked Lindell's attorney, a former partner of that lawfirm, to the curb.
Prove it is fake because that is what someone will have to do if it gets to court. If the court refuses and audits reveal fraud there is going to be Hell to pay.

Too easy... here's a screen shot captured from when Lindell posted this online...

f-02x-thumb-900xauto-3077197.jpg

Notice all the missing data in the ID columns. Now look at that same data days later...

electionrecords-thumb-900xauto-3077191.jpg

So? Where'd that data come from? If they had that data from pcap files, there would have been no data missing from their earlier revision of that data.

Here is a source that no longer has the video. Less than 2 hours after it was posted and it is gone. Why?

I was skeptical, but with 30 years in cyber security I have to admit it is compelling. The gentleman speaks the correct lingo and makes a solid case (not Lindell, the one not shown.)

The Problem is, if the court were to actually do their job, the Nazi democrats would immediately launch a shooting war. The SCOTUS are cowards, and have no love for our Constitution, so they simply aren't going to risk their cushy positions to save the nation. We would need people of honor, and outside of Thomas, we simply don't have them.
But the evidence can be explained easily to the layman. The fact that it happened cannot be discounted. This information has to get out. There has to be some rallies for this evidence to be heard. They will run out of Anti -Fa if enough happen.

Lindell is trying to do that. Remember Lindell has the real "big guy" on his team.
LOL

The data says it happened. That data will now have to be debunked. I do not think that is going to happen. If it gets to a court it is game over. IF the courts refuse to hear it, it is just another admission of the already obvious guilt.
Why would anyone assume this information is legitimate?
Because there are cyber experts behind it, with as many degrees as other experts. Some who got their training serving their country. Other experts can have at it. If they cannot debunk it, it is over.
LOLOLOL

Dennis Montgomery is behind it. You're screwed. And not in a good way.
LOLOLOL

Your own link cites Dennis L. Montgomery as the source. You don't know who he is, do ya?

How'd they obtain the pcap files?
Watch the video, and pay attention, if you are capable. :ahole-1:
I watched it. They never reveal how they obtained the data. That's why you couldn't simply answer my question.

So? How'd they get it?

You lose.
LOLOL

Prove it in court.
Thanks for confessing it's not proven.

Get out of town.

Prove it.

Where is your degree in computer science from? Patrick Byrne has a PHD in it and he says it is real.
Patrick Byrne does not have a PhD in computer science. I'll take him more seriously when he explains why the MAC addresses are randomly distributed.

You lose.
LOLOL

Prove it in court.
Thanks for confessing it's not proven.
Yet.

LOL

LOLOL

Yes, the fake data says the election was stolen. Sadly for you, that's not likely to ever be shown in court. In case you missed it, Barnes & Thornburg kicked Lindell's attorney, a former partner of that lawfirm, to the curb.
Prove it is fake because that is what someone will have to do if it gets to court. If the court refuses and audits reveal fraud there is going to be Hell to pay.

Too easy... here's a screen shot captured from when Lindell posted this online...

f-02x-thumb-900xauto-3077197.jpg

Notice all the missing data in the ID columns. Now look at that same data days later...

electionrecords-thumb-900xauto-3077191.jpg

So? Where'd that data come from? If they had that data from pcap files, there would have been no data missing from their earlier revision of that data.
didnt they address this back in December?

Forum List

Back