POOF Lindell Video Disappears

Everything points to fraud.

Get out of town.

You know the "evidence" your talking about is some guy who made an Excel spreadsheet, scribbled down some fancy looking numbers and claims it proves fraud. I mean, it'd be funny if it wasn't so sad.

Yeah, those MAC addresses? They're fake. Those numbers are not all random, they have meaning and therefore there shouldn't be a random distribution of them. But you know what? There is. This evidence came from a well known fraud, but it makes no difference to you. Your satisfied just to believe it unquestioningly.
The data that was fabricated to show fraud shows fraud!

Prove it.
I told you. The MAC addresses are composed of a random distribution of numbers. There's no way that actual collection of MAC addresses would be totally randomly distributed because those numbers have significance.

Lindell is producing next to no evidence and what he does have is obviously fabricated.
Where is your degree in computer science from? Patrick Byrne has a PHD in it and he says it is real.
Patrick Byrne does not have a PhD in computer science. I'll take him more seriously when he explains why the MAC addresses are randomly distributed.
I stand corrected.
Patrick received a bachelor’s degree in philosophy and Asian studies from Dartmouth College, a master’s in philosophy (ethics) from Cambridge University as a Marshall Scholar, and a doctorate in philosophy (focusing on political theory, jurisprudence, and economics) from Stanford University. He has taught at the university level and frequently guest-lectures on business, the Internet, leadership and ethics.

A very smart and patriotic man.

This is not the resume of a computer infosec professional.
I do not care. He is a smart and wealthy patriot out to prove fraud stole the election.

I do not care. He is a smart and wealthy patriot out to prove fraud stole the election.
I think he was also the guy encouraging Trump to order a military takeover of government on Jan 5th.

That doesn't sound patriotic to me.

Here is a source that no longer has the video. Less than 2 hours after it was posted and it is gone. Why?

I was skeptical, but with 30 years in cyber security I have to admit it is compelling. The gentleman speaks the correct lingo and makes a solid case (not Lindell, the one not shown.)

The Problem is, if the court were to actually do their job, the Nazi democrats would immediately launch a shooting war. The SCOTUS are cowards, and have no love for our Constitution, so they simply aren't going to risk their cushy positions to save the nation. We would need people of honor, and outside of Thomas, we simply don't have them.
But the evidence can be explained easily to the layman. The fact that it happened cannot be discounted. This information has to get out. There has to be some rallies for this evidence to be heard. They will run out of Anti -Fa if enough happen.

Lindell is trying to do that. Remember Lindell has the real "big guy" on his team.
LOL

You poor thing, bless your heart. That it happened is not actually a fact.
The data says it happened. That data will now have to be debunked. I do not think that is going to happen. If it gets to a court it is game over. IF the courts refuse to hear it, it is just another admission of the already obvious guilt.
LOLOL

Yes, the fake data says the election was stolen. Sadly for you, that's not likely to ever be shown in court. In case you missed it, Barnes & Thornburg kicked Lindell's attorney, a former partner of that lawfirm, to the curb.
Prove it is fake because that is what someone will have to do if it gets to court. If the court refuses and audits reveal fraud there is going to be Hell to pay.

Too easy... here's a screen shot captured from when Lindell posted this online...

f-02x-thumb-900xauto-3077197.jpg

Notice all the missing data in the ID columns. Now look at that same data days later...

electionrecords-thumb-900xauto-3077191.jpg

So? Where'd that data come from? If they had that data from pcap files, there would have been no data missing from their earlier revision of that data.

ALLAHDAMN but you're stupid, Farouk.

Select Seq, State, Source, Date from sao.firewall where instance = 'fraud'

Select Seq, State, Source, Date, ID from sao.firewall where instance = 'fraud'

What columns are included is a function of the query, moron.

We aren’t the ones desperately putting together a series of absurdist “documentaries” like Lindell.

Some people on the right are very desperate.

One wonders, if it is absurd, why has the Reich pulled out all stops in the campaign of disinformation?

The Reich ignores that which is really absurd, panic like we see here indicates that the Reich views itself as vulnerable.

Why would anyone accept your bullshit that MAC addresses are randomly generated?
Because they have a uniform distribution of values on the spreadsheet of addresses Lindell is claiming document the thousands of hacks they’ve found evidence of.

That wouldn’t happen in real life. It would happen if someone randomly generated them.

One wonders, if it is absurd, why has the Reich pulled out all stops in the campaign of disinformation?
The campaigns of disinformation is only coming from delusional Trump supporters telling us things like hacks that never happened, fake ballots that don’t exist and vote switching which isn’t possible.

Because they have a uniform distribution of values on the spreadsheet of addresses Lindell is claiming document the thousands of hacks they’ve found evidence of.

That wouldn’t happen in real life. It would happen if someone randomly generated them.

Oh, so they were sorted or gathered in MAC address order. You of the Reich are clearly panicked.

If it's not real, why would that be?

Here is a source that no longer has the video. Less than 2 hours after it was posted and it is gone. Why?

I was skeptical, but with 30 years in cyber security I have to admit it is compelling. The gentleman speaks the correct lingo and makes a solid case (not Lindell, the one not shown.)

The Problem is, if the court were to actually do their job, the Nazi democrats would immediately launch a shooting war. The SCOTUS are cowards, and have no love for our Constitution, so they simply aren't going to risk their cushy positions to save the nation. We would need people of honor, and outside of Thomas, we simply don't have them.
But the evidence can be explained easily to the layman. The fact that it happened cannot be discounted. This information has to get out. There has to be some rallies for this evidence to be heard. They will run out of Anti -Fa if enough happen.

Lindell is trying to do that. Remember Lindell has the real "big guy" on his team.
LOL

You poor thing, bless your heart. That it happened is not actually a fact.
The data says it happened. That data will now have to be debunked. I do not think that is going to happen. If it gets to a court it is game over. IF the courts refuse to hear it, it is just another admission of the already obvious guilt.
LOLOL

Yes, the fake data says the election was stolen. Sadly for you, that's not likely to ever be shown in court. In case you missed it, Barnes & Thornburg kicked Lindell's attorney, a former partner of that lawfirm, to the curb.
Prove it is fake because that is what someone will have to do if it gets to court. If the court refuses and audits reveal fraud there is going to be Hell to pay.

Too easy... here's a screen shot captured from when Lindell posted this online...

f-02x-thumb-900xauto-3077197.jpg

Notice all the missing data in the ID columns. Now look at that same data days later...

electionrecords-thumb-900xauto-3077191.jpg

So? Where'd that data come from? If they had that data from pcap files, there would have been no data missing from their earlier revision of that data.

ALLAHDAMN but you're stupid, Farouk.

Select Seq, State, Source, Date from sao.firewall where instance = 'fraud'

Select Seq, State, Source, Date, ID from sao.firewall where instance = 'fraud'

What columns are included is a function of the query, moron.
LOLOL

You dumbfuck, the columns are not the issue. :cuckoo:

It's the missing data in the columns which were magically filled in days later which is. Somebody had to manually enter them.

But I don't expect nuts like you to understand. You're simply not capable, Fruitcake.

Oh, so they were sorted or gathered in MAC address order. You of the Reich are clearly panicked.

Not sure what you're referring to. The data was fabricated. There's this long spreadsheet that Lindell is using as his "proof". The spreadsheet has thousands of supposed "hacks" that Lindell is saying are undeniable. The MAC addresses on this spreadsheet denotes the sources and targets of these supposed hacks. When you analyze the MAC addresses, the distribution of values in those addresses is basically perfectly random.

In real life, MAC addresses are not random.

Which means they're almost certainly fabricated, produced by a random number generator.

Not sure what you're referring to. The data was fabricated. There's this long spreadsheet that Lindell is using as his "proof". The spreadsheet has thousands of supposed "hacks" that Lindell is saying are undeniable. The MAC addresses on this spreadsheet denotes the sources and targets of these supposed hacks. When you analyze the MAC addresses, the distribution of values in those addresses is basically perfectly random.

In real life, MAC addresses are not random.

Which means they're almost certainly fabricated, produced by a random number generator.
"Which means they're almost certainly fabricated, produced by a random number generator."

By an idiot who selected random unsigned bytes between 0 and 254; which is why there are no hexadecimal values of 'FF'.

I think he was also the guy encouraging Trump to order a military takeover of government on Jan 5th.

When you know the election was stolen it is patriotic.
Oh I see. So it's now patriotic to push for a military coup.

Up is down. Left is right. Black is white.
When you know an election was stolen, yes, I consider it patriotic, a word you have no idea about.

When you know an election was stolen, yes, I consider it patriotic, a word you have no idea about.
Is it still patriotic if you've fabricated evidence of a stolen election?

Is it still patriotic if you've fabricated evidence of a stolen election?
Nothing is fabricated but Biden winning the election.

Forum List

Back