POOF Lindell Video Disappears

Because there are cyber experts behind it, with as many degrees as other experts. Some who got their training serving their country.
Are there? Lindell's "expert" is anonymous. No way to know if he is an expert or what degree he has. I remember Powell citing an anonymous "expert" who got their training serving the country too, but it turned out that was a guy who washed out of intelligence classes with the US military and became a mechanic instead.

Forgive me if I don't take Lindell's word at face value.

Other experts can have at it. If they cannot debunk it, it is over.

Oh, so they've produced the raw data to evaluate?
I am sure the experts will not be anonymous in court. The credentials will be vetted.

The data they produced are PCAPs. Experts can find out what went from where to there with those, and they have.
Powell tried to make “Spider” anonymous in court but did a laughably bad job because the name of the person was located in the file metadata. I guess they didn’t want their credentials vetted.

The PCAPs have not been produced. The data they flashed on the screen that they called a PCAP was not a PCAP.
They have them. That backround has nothing to do with what they have. Again, if this gets to a court fraud will be proven.

Because there are cyber experts behind it, with as many degrees as other experts. Some who got their training serving their country.
Are there? Lindell's "expert" is anonymous. No way to know if he is an expert or what degree he has. I remember Powell citing an anonymous "expert" who got their training serving the country too, but it turned out that was a guy who washed out of intelligence classes with the US military and became a mechanic instead.

I am sure the experts will not be anonymous in court. The credentials will be vetted.

The data they produced are PCAPs. Experts can find out what went from where to there with those, and they have.
Powell tried to make “Spider” anonymous in court but did a laughably bad job because the name of the person was located in the file metadata. I guess they didn’t want their credentials vetted.

The PCAPs have not been produced. The data they flashed on the screen that they called a PCAP was not a PCAP.
They have them. That backround has nothing to do with what they have. Again, if this gets to a court fraud will be proven.
If they have them, they haven’t produced them, which is what you claimed. Experts can’t find out anything if these people don’t produce their data.

Why do you think they’d want to keep it secret? Seems they should want other experts to evaluate it. That’s what mystery man said in the video.

If they have them, they haven’t produced them, which is what you claimed. Experts can’t find out anything if these people don’t produce their data.

Why do you think they’d want to keep it secret? Seems they should want other experts to evaluate it. That’s what mystery man said in the video.
What are you talking about and who are they supposed to present them to except a court? Lindell made clear what they say and the data itself proves it happened.

You lose.

What are you talking about and who are they supposed to present them to except a court? Lindell made clear what they say and the data itself proves it happened.

You lose.
They could easily publish these files on the internet for any other experts I see. The “expert” Lindell has on his little video (from the OP and subject of this thread) whose face is obscured invites other professionals to check their work.

But no one can. The files haven’t been produced, as you’ve claimed. Lindell says the data proves it but beyond his word, there’s no reason to believe that’s true.

You lose.
They could easily publish these files on the internet for any other experts I see. The “expert” Lindell has on his little video (from the OP and subject of this thread) whose face is obscured invites other professionals to check their work.

But no one can. The files haven’t been produced, as you’ve claimed. Lindell says the data proves it but beyond his word, there’s no reason to believe that’s true.
Why would they do that? The video explained it, and it is evidence. Lindell can do what he wants with it.

You assholes have a real hard time when things don't go your way.

You lose.

Why would they do that? The video explained it, and it is evidence. Lindell can do what he wants with it.

The video made claims which are unverifiable unless they produce the files. Lindell’s own “expert” welcomed the opportunity to have their work checked but that’s simply not possible.

Why would you consider someone an asshole for wanting independent validation of these highly alarming claims?

You lose.

The video made claims which are unverifiable unless they produce the files. Lindell’s own “expert” welcomed the opportunity to have their work checked but that’s simply not possible.

Why would you consider someone an asshole for wanting independent validation of these highly alarming claims?
The court can handle that.

You lose.

Lindell is a fraud. Refusal to produce the evidence is an admission of guilt.

You lose.

Then fraud happened, if that is how you decide guilt. That is all people stopping the audits have done is hide evidence. Thanks.

You lose.

Then fraud happened, if that is how you decide guilt. That is all people stopping the audits have done is hide evidence. Thanks.
#itsonlybadwhenotherpeopledoit

I was just adopting your standard, which is a double standard. You know this data that Lindell is producing is fabricated, right? Like, the little scraps he does reveal have every sign of being made up.

Here is a source that no longer has the video. Less than 2 hours after it was posted and it is gone. Why?

I was skeptical, but with 30 years in cyber security I have to admit it is compelling. The gentleman speaks the correct lingo and makes a solid case (not Lindell, the one not shown.)

The Problem is, if the court were to actually do their job, the Nazi democrats would immediately launch a shooting war. The SCOTUS are cowards, and have no love for our Constitution, so they simply aren't going to risk their cushy positions to save the nation. We would need people of honor, and outside of Thomas, we simply don't have them.
But the evidence can be explained easily to the layman. The fact that it happened cannot be discounted. This information has to get out. There has to be some rallies for this evidence to be heard. They will run out of Anti -Fa if enough happen.

Lindell is trying to do that. Remember Lindell has the real "big guy" on his team.
LOL

You poor thing, bless your heart. That it happened is not actually a fact.
The data says it happened. That data will now have to be debunked. I do not think that is going to happen. If it gets to a court it is game over. IF the courts refuse to hear it, it is just another admission of the already obvious guilt.
LOLOL

Yes, the fake data says the election was stolen. Sadly for you, that's not likely to ever be shown in court. In case you missed it, Barnes & Thornburg kicked Lindell's attorney, a former partner of that lawfirm, to the curb.

You lose.

#itsonlybadwhenotherpeopledoit

I was just adopting your standard, which is a double standard. You know this data that Lindell is producing is fabricated, right? Like, the little scraps he does reveal have every sign of being made up.
The double standard is all yours, not mine.

Here is a source that no longer has the video. Less than 2 hours after it was posted and it is gone. Why?

I was skeptical, but with 30 years in cyber security I have to admit it is compelling. The gentleman speaks the correct lingo and makes a solid case (not Lindell, the one not shown.)

The Problem is, if the court were to actually do their job, the Nazi democrats would immediately launch a shooting war. The SCOTUS are cowards, and have no love for our Constitution, so they simply aren't going to risk their cushy positions to save the nation. We would need people of honor, and outside of Thomas, we simply don't have them.
But the evidence can be explained easily to the layman. The fact that it happened cannot be discounted. This information has to get out. There has to be some rallies for this evidence to be heard. They will run out of Anti -Fa if enough happen.

Lindell is trying to do that. Remember Lindell has the real "big guy" on his team.
LOL

The data says it happened. That data will now have to be debunked. I do not think that is going to happen. If it gets to a court it is game over. IF the courts refuse to hear it, it is just another admission of the already obvious guilt.
Why would anyone assume this information is legitimate?
Because there are cyber experts behind it, with as many degrees as other experts. Some who got their training serving their country. Other experts can have at it. If they cannot debunk it, it is over.
LOLOLOL

Dennis Montgomery is behind it. You're screwed. And not in a good way.

LOL

LOLOL

Yes, the fake data says the election was stolen. Sadly for you, that's not likely to ever be shown in court. In case you missed it, Barnes & Thornburg kicked Lindell's attorney, a former partner of that lawfirm, to the curb.
Prove it is fake because that is what someone will have to do if it gets to court. If the court refuses and audits reveal fraud there is going to be Hell to pay.

Really? Because you say people are guilty for not producing evidence yet you’re unconcerned that Lindell is keeping his data secret. Can’t imagine a reason he wouldn’t want everyone to look at. Can you?

I mean, other than the problem that it’s obviously fabricated.

LOL

Why would anyone assume this information is legitimate?
Because there are cyber experts behind it, with as many degrees as other experts. Some who got their training serving their country. Other experts can have at it. If they cannot debunk it, it is over.
LOLOLOL

Dennis Montgomery is behind it. You're screwed. And not in a good way.

How'd they obtain the pcap files?

Really? Because you say people are guilty for not producing evidence yet you’re unconcerned that Lindell is keeping his data secret. Can’t imagine a reason he wouldn’t want everyone to look at. Can you?

I mean, other than the problem that it’s obviously fabricated.
Then you should have no worries. Cya.

How'd they obtain the pcap files?
Watch the video, and pay attention, if you are capable. :ahole-1:

LOLOL

How are they going to prove fraud in court when the pillow biting guy couldn't prove it in his own video?

Forum List

Back