Poor black culture

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Is it America's Achilles heel? Cardi B, Rap and poor sportsmanship. it is so dehumanizing, and toxic. I hate popular culture, its so stupid. Poor black culture doesn't cure polio or put a man on the moon, its reprehensible. They don't do anything to help themselves even...but blame racism for their failure to thrive.

Hi Mary; it's not the "Poor" that you are identifying; it is the commercial/self entitled Blacks who are pushing anti-Culture to suit their own ends. Poor Blacks were and probably still are salt of the earth people who love God, Family and America. The problem is that they are IGNORED by media and we forget that they exist. The portrayal of "Black" culture as a disgusting perverted mishmash of scum is NOT what Blacks are. That is just the leftists wanting to destroy REAL culture by presenting a perverted view of Blacks.

That is as I see it and THAT portrayal is as you say.

Greg

Is it America's Achilles heel? Cardi B, Rap and poor sportsmanship. it is so dehumanizing, and toxic. I hate popular culture, its so stupid. Poor black culture doesn't cure polio or put a man on the moon, its reprehensible. They don't do anything to help themselves even...but blame racism for their failure to thrive.

You are exactly right....but few on here understand what you are saying.

In a nutshell blacks have been a curse on America and at this point are being used by those who do not want America to be great again ....instead they want to bring America down in their obsession with globablism.

Hi Mary; it's not the "Poor" that you are identifying; it is the commercial/self entitled Blacks who are pushing anti-Culture to suit their own ends. Poor Blacks were and probably still are salt of the earth people who love God, Family and America. The problem is that they are IGNORED by media and we forget that they exist. The portrayal of "Black" culture as a disgusting perverted mishmash of scum is NOT what Blacks are. That is just the leftists wanting to destroy REAL culture by presenting a perverted view of Blacks.

Greg

That makes no sense at all.

Greg

She was not talking about poor blacks....she was talking about their 'culture' big difference.

Way too many apologists for the blacks....they should be held accountable for what they have done and what they are doing which in the anals of violence and crime they reign supreme....far from the victims the msm tries incessantly to portray them as.

Why do our youth idealize idealize black rappers? A violent culture that is unproductive and feeds on hate and death?

They think they ae being cool...what they are actually doing is revealing that they have been indoctrinated into a death culture as in there is nothing positive or good about the current culture they have adopted of which rap music is a good example of.

Why do our youth idealize idealize black rappers? A violent culture that is unproductive and feeds on hate and death?
I think it all comes down to evil coarsening our culture and destroying our institutions. Unfortunately, it gets MUCH WORSE from here.

The Black Thug persona is actually mostly just bullshit.

However, it is the focal point of the entire hip hop movement, and its the image that they want to present as "authentically black"

The crazy thing is that the Triple K actually portrayed black as "thugs" and the modern hip hop movement is just a validation of the old school black stereotypes.

I guess this is where the Triple K and modern blacks agree?

Greg

She was not talking about poor blacks....she was talking about their 'culture' big difference.

Way too many apologists for the blacks....they should be held accountable for what they have done and what they are doing which in the anals of violence and crime they reign supreme....far from the victims the msm tries incessantly to portray them as.
THAT is the point I am making. The "poor" Black Culture is NOT the hiphopBrowhatever as is popularly portrayed by lefties and media. Poor Blacks are decent folk. The rapcrap is NOT Black culture; it is just a subculture certain antiCulture groups are attracted to.

Greg

Greg

Not to someone who has no concept of common sense.

I get it that culture evolves...but poor black culture is de-evolving and its taking us backwards. Like Somalia or like the idiocy of blacks committing genocide in Rwanda. Black Hutus hacking to death Tutsis because blacks never commit hate crimes...

Blacks are quite capable of hate and genocide:

I get it that culture evolves...but poor black culture is de-evolving and its taking us backwards. Like Somalia or like the idiocy of blacks committing genocide in Rwanda. Black Hutus hacking to death Tutsis because blacks never commit hate crimes...

Mental illness pervasive in the black community....no other group compares to their level of madness.

That is what they said about Elvis and Rock-N-Roll.

Mental illness pervasive in the black community....no other group compares to their level of madness.

The malevolence and anger of the poor blacks.... The hate and the malevolence...ultra right white hate groups aren't destroying cities and spreading fear of criticism or canceling freedom of thought...its YOU assholes on the left doing it. Happy?

Last edited:

Greg

OK Islamist. What does make sense for you? Dehumanizing women?

That is what they said about Elvis and Rock-N-Roll.
Who is “they”? Those who bought his records and watched his movies?

Forum List

Back