Poor Debbie Wasserman Schultz

The need to reduce division and create an atmosphere which compromise and stability can grow is greatly lacking. We have several political lightning rods in that regard and Wasserman is part of the problem. The antitea party so to speak.

It's not the DNC chair's job to "reduce division" - it's their job to make sure the division favors their side.

Well said.....completely cynical.....but well said. :cry:

I don't think I'm being cynical - it's literally the in the job description.

You are correct...I see the Democrats attempting to divide people all the time...The fake "war on women," pitting blacks against whites....rich against poor.

Obviously as a Democrat you support those tactics....but I don't think it helps the Nation....or anyone really.

It is deeply cynical and wrong in my opinion.

The need to reduce division and create an atmosphere which compromise and stability can grow is greatly lacking. We have several political lightning rods in that regard and Wasserman is part of the problem. The antitea party so to speak.

It's not the DNC chair's job to "reduce division" - it's their job to make sure the division favors their side.

You are correct...I see the Democrats attempting to divide people all the time...The fake "war on women," pitting blacks against whites....rich against poor.

Obviously as a Democrat you support those tactics....but I don't think it helps the Nation....or anyone really.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1. I'm not a Democrat.

2. The RNC uses the same "tactics". No one can claim any sort of high ground here. What has Reince Preibus done recently to bring everyone together in one big happy family?

3. Grow the fuck up. This is how the real world works. Everyone is in it for themselves and their "team", and no one is clean.

Bottom line is- How much did she shake down for the party? If the $$ is high she's fine,.....other wise, buh-bye.

Money's not the whole story, but it's a big part of it. Donations to the DNC have been going up every year, but I don't what that means relative to anything else.

She been an embarrassment for quite some time. The best thing the DNC can do is hand this woman her hat.

I agree, to an extent. I don't think she's done a good job.

In terms of her being an "embarrassment", I don't think that's the issue though.
It is a part of issue. I would say here biggest issue is she comes across very shrill and unlikeable.
What democrat liberal doesn't? They're hate filled spitefully people.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz is a kinda' attractive woman who is rendered unattractive (in my eyes) when she opens her mouth.

It's not just her politics either. It's like she's a recovering alky or drug addict, always sleepy and foggy brained. Or she never gets enough sleep, I don't know.

Phylicia Rashad said a long time ago that "A Womans Outer Beauty is a reflection of her Inner Beauty".

Yeah, I would tap that.

Rep. West was right: she is a despicable person.

Still, I would gladly take her to Pound Town.

She is a lying piece of trash who panders to the worst elements of humanity.

That notwithstanding, I would screw the shit out of her.

The woman is really not very smart. She cannot even keep her lies straight.

I would probably shear off my dick banging her so hard.

She is a puppet. All she does is mindlessly parrot talking points written for her.

She would look like she was swimming in vanilla pudding when I got done with her.

Do you get where I am going with this? Wink, wink

I would glue her eyes shut after a session of rough, angry sex.

1. I'm not a Democrat.

2. The RNC uses the same "tactics". No one can claim any sort of high ground here. What has Reince Preibus done recently to bring everyone together in one big happy family?

3. Grow the fuck up. This is how the real world works. Everyone is in it for themselves and their "team", and no one is clean.

Sweetie....I'm all grown up. :) And no the Republicans do not use the divisive tactics of the Dems...there is no moral equivalency. Nice try though.

The Dems have their plantation of minorities and the perceived downtrodden. Their policies are strictly designed to keep their people on the plantation. The subtext of their message is "the white man is out to fuck you." :D They tell this to vulnerable single women.... blacks... Hispanics... anyone who will listen.

The reality is neither political party gives a damn about anyone except their deep pocket donors. But to be clear....the Dems are all about dividing people. It's all they've got.

1. I'm not a Democrat.

Sweetie....I'm all grown up. :) And no the Republicans do not use the divisive tactics of the Dems...there is no moral equivalency. Nice try though.

The Dems have their plantation of minorities and the perceived downtrodden. Their policies are strictly designed to keep their people on the plantation. The subtext of their message is "the white man is out to fuck you." :D They tell this to vulnerable single women.... blacks... Hispanics... anyone who will listen.

The reality is neither political party gives a damn about anyone except their deep pocket donors. But to be clear....the Dems are all about dividing people. It's all they've got.

:lol:

You're using the "tactics" you accuse the Dems of right in this very post.

1. I'm not a Democrat.

One does expect more of Republicans.

1. I'm not a Democrat.

No sweetie....it's called giving an example. You do understand the difference...don't you?

Why would anyone mock this woman? :badgrin:

debbie-wafflehead-schultz-cropped.jpg

She been an embarrassment for quite some time. The best thing the DNC can do is hand this woman her hat.

In terms of her being an "embarrassment", I don't think that's the issue though.
It is a part of issue. I would say here biggest issue is she comes across very shrill and unlikeable.

Carefully with that paint brush mate.

Her own party is turning away from her. They are running scared. :eek:

Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz is in a behind-the-scenes struggle with the White House, congressional Democrats and Washington insiders who have lost confidence in her as both a unifying leader and reliable party spokesperson at a time when they need her most.

Long-simmering doubts about her have reached a peak after two recent public flubs: criticizing the White House’s handling of the border crisis and comparing the tea party to wife beaters.

QUIZ: Do you know Debbie Wasserman Schultz?

The perception of critics is that Wasserman Schultz spends more energy tending to her own political ambitions than helping Democrats win. This includes using meetings with DNC donors to solicit contributions for her own PAC and campaign committee, traveling to uncompetitive districts to court House colleagues for her potential leadership bid and having DNC-paid staff focus on her personal political agenda.

She’s become a liability to the DNC, and even to her own prospects, critics say.

Read more: Democrats turn on Debbie Wasserman Schultz - Edward-Isaac Dovere - POLITICO.com
Debbie is the face of the Democrat Party.

Carefully with that paint brush mate.
Sorry, thank Steve Job's auto-spell correction feature on his iPad. "They're hate-filled, spiteful people."

Forum List

Back