Poor Democrats

I claim nothing. I am but a messenger.
Really? What about "They now get to eat their own karmic chaos."

Ordinarily, it would be worth while to point out the inconsistencies in Tara's story. Or to point this out...................
Trump suffered a key loss in a defamation case brought by the columnist who accused him of rape

However, Trump Denial Syndrome so..........................

The Reade canard is the Drumpf campaign's attempt to neutralize the sexual abuse accusations of 25 women against the Groper-in-Chief. Wake the fuck up.

I claim nothing. I am but a messenger.
Really? What about "They now get to eat their own karmic chaos."

Ordinarily, it would be worth while to point out the inconsistencies in Tara's story. Or to point this out...................
Trump suffered a key loss in a defamation case brought by the columnist who accused him of rape

However, Trump Denial Syndrome so..........................

The Reade canard is the Drumpf campaign's attempt to neutralize the sexual abuse accusations of 25 women against the Groper-in-Chief. Wake the fuck up.
Biden's peccadilloes were while he was in office while working for the people. Trump's weren't. Yes, that matters.

They now get to eat their own karmic chaos. :auiqs.jpg:

Daou began by saying that “BIDEN SHOULD WITHDRAW,” noting that, while he respected the will of the American people, “Credible rape accusations are disqualifying or we have NO moral standards.”

Former Hillary Adviser Calls Biden To Drop Out: ‘We Lose All Moral Authority’ If We Don’t Take Tara Reade Seriously

Funny how the initial touching of the neck and shoulders have grown. What's next, Biden spread Eagled her on a Bidet and he's build like a Horse? Sounds like someone is bitter that her candidate dropped out and endorsed Biden. Or, since it's only reported on RWnutjob sites as being the complete truth, it's bullshit from the beginning. I do believe that Biden did make her feel uncomfortable by touching her neck and massaging her shoulders. That has been confirmed and it's very much Biden like.

Rump is the pussy grabber so you claim Biden is the pussy grabber. Typical. It only goes to show that the "Party of the Rump" needs to be surgically removed from America.
^^^^^^^^^^^
IDIOT!

Daou began by saying that “BIDEN SHOULD WITHDRAW,” noting that, while he respected the will of the American people, “Credible rape accusations are disqualifying or we have NO moral standards.”

Former Hillary Adviser Calls Biden To Drop Out: ‘We Lose All Moral Authority’ If We Don’t Take Tara Reade Seriously

Funny how the initial touching of the neck and shoulders have grown. What's next, Biden spread Eagled her on a Bidet and he's build like a Horse? Sounds like someone is bitter that her candidate dropped out and endorsed Biden. Or, since it's only reported on RWnutjob sites as being the complete truth, it's bullshit from the beginning. I do believe that Biden did make her feel uncomfortable by touching her neck and massaging her shoulders. That has been confirmed and it's very much Biden like.

Rump is the pussy grabber so you claim Biden is the pussy grabber. Typical. It only goes to show that the "Party of the Rump" needs to be surgically removed from America.
^^^^^^^^^^^
IDIOT!

Idiots found that comparison highly offensive.

With Slick Willie as the role-model liberal parents trot out for their own children?
Encouraging the males to rape and females to relax and enjoy it?
And someone thinks Biden should oppose those great traditions?

Get real!

Rump is the pussy grabber so you claim Biden is the pussy grabber. Typical.

So you believe all that bragging that goes on in a locker room setting and take it as fact? Interesting.

A company bus for a national TV show with live mikes isn’t a “locker soon setting”.

Every time Trump behaves despicably, the cult behaves like it’s no big deal.

Rump is the pussy grabber so you claim Biden is the pussy grabber. Typical.

So you believe all that bragging that goes on in a locker room setting and take it as fact? Interesting.

A company bus for a national TV show with live mikes isn’t a “locker soon setting”.

Every time Trump behaves despicably, the cult behaves like it’s no big deal.
Of course it's a locker room setting. The live mike was not supposed to be there, and the two guys were doing that " man talk" before they stepped outside. Just like they do in a locker room before a big game. Before they put their hands over their hearts to sing the National Anthem.

I would be willing to wager there isn't one among us who hasn't said something we would hate to have caught on a live mike. Obama and Biden were both caught on an open mike and they were serving in office at the time, not just running for office.

Forum List

Back