Poor Donald, poor poor Donald...the new leader of the Klan

civil-rights-1964.jpg
Today's Republicans want the gays dead, think Hispanics are rapists and believe we were wrong to end slavery.

Oh how things have changed.

SNL was hilarious. First, it was announced that Bin Carson had been attacked by Trump supporters. Then there he is standing next to Trump while holding a Trump steak over his eye while Trump is yelling: Listen to me, I told you not this one.

Today's Republicans want the gays dead, think Hispanics are rapists and believe we were wrong to end slavery.

The republicans are the ones who ended slavery, Derp
Yea, from the north. And now they all live in the south. Explain how they all moved dipshit. And was Lincoln a confederate?

and still Today's Republicans want the gays dead, think Hispanics are rapists and believe we were wrong to end slavery.

Try to deny that.

Yea, from the north. And now they all live in the south. Explain how they all moved dipshit. And was Lincoln a confederate?

Gawd you're ignorant on history, Derp. Go read a real history book, educate yourself. You're like the board embarrassment

Gawd you're ignorant on history, Derp. Go read a real history book, educate yourself. You're like the board embarrassment
You are such a fucking loser dipshit. Why do Republicans live in the south and Democrats in the north? When Republicans in the north invaded the south, did they all decide to stay? And why do they think they made a mistake and now think ending slavery was wrong? :popcorn:

I love a belly laugh so make it good.

You are such a fucking loser dipshit. Why do Republicans live in the south and Democrats in the north? When Republicans in the north invaded the south, did they all decide to stay? And why do they think they made a mistake and now think ending slavery was wrong? :popcorn:

63964156.jpg

Awww widdle Derp is all mad. You're ignorant and a waste of air....perhaps you've missed how people laugh at you on here? Think about it

Awww widdle Derp is all mad. You're ignorant and a waste of air....perhaps you've missed how people laugh at you on here? Think about it
Mad?
giphy.gif

I love white wingers at Trump rallies who target blacks and make them leave and then cry "race card". These people are delusional and sick.
Oh.........like those ones in Chicago.........who got bused into the event to shut it down........Yeah that was so peaceful..............

Kinda like a video did it in Libya.............hmm...............You guys are so Stupid that you put gas on a fire and wonder why it BERNS...............

You support groups calling for the killing of cops............so the cops stand down......and then you wonder why crime increases.............

My conclusion. You were born stupid and dropped on your head at birth.

Mad?
giphy.gif

Grow up Derp, get educated and maybe get a real job. I am bored with your lack of knowledge and intelligence,

Mad?
giphy.gif

Grow up Derp, get educated and maybe get a real job. I am bored with your lack of knowledge and intelligence,
Coming from someone who thinks conservative Republicans ended slavery. Just saying it makes one laugh out loud. Is that what Republicans teach? Along with the earth being 6,000 years old and we were shimmered into being from dirt?

I love white wingers at Trump rallies who target blacks and make them leave and then cry "race card". These people are delusional and sick.
Oh.........like those ones in Chicago.........who got bused into the event to shut it down........Yeah that was so peaceful..............

Kinda like a video did it in Libya.............hmm...............You guys are so Stupid that you put gas on a fire and wonder why it BERNS...............

You support groups calling for the killing of cops............so the cops stand down......and then you wonder why crime increases.............

My conclusion. You were born stupid and dropped on your head at birth.
Cuz they are all the same, right. Blacks should know better than to think they would be welcome at a Trump rally.

At least this is something we can both agree on.

Mad?
giphy.gif

Coming from someone who thinks conservative Republicans ended slavery. Just saying it makes one laugh out loud. Is that what Republicans teach? Along with the earth being 6,000 years old and we were shimmered into being from dirt?

Read a fucking book you parasite It's obvious you get your history from MSNBC, MoveOn and Salon. Ya ignorant jackass

I know if this man had a chance, he'd do remix, because for the remainder of his life, his long hard legacy of sucess in the business world is forever shattered......I will never watch anything he promotes, sells or endorce. I hope it becomes a global protest, there's only so many hicks that can support this bitch, the rest of us will not!! Blame protesters all you want, the leader of the Klan deserves this and more...yes, the beast has AWAKEN ON BOTH SIDES, KEEP THAT IN MIND!!

His business "success" was already tainted with racism

Complex was troubled from beginning

I knew Donald was a racist with the Apprentice show back in the day.....he had this black guy win and then asked the dude to share his win with this blonde blue eyed mop that came in second place. Mind you this brother was to head one of Trumps many venues...I can only guess he ended up on toilet duty at Trump Towers penhouse. That frak head Trump is all white and the color friends he has, all greed and green!!
You knew Donald was racist the moment you saw the color of his skin, which ironically makes you racist. I got news for you. Not all orange people are racist.

I know if this man had a chance, he'd do remix, because for the remainder of his life, his long hard legacy of sucess in the business world is forever shattered......I will never watch anything he promotes, sells or endorce. I hope it becomes a global protest, there's only so many hicks that can support this bitch, the rest of us will not!! Blame protesters all you want, the leader of the Klan deserves this and more...yes, the beast has AWAKEN ON BOTH SIDES, KEEP THAT IN MIND!!

His business "success" was already tainted with racism

Complex was troubled from beginning

I knew Donald was a racist with the Apprentice show back in the day.....he had this black guy win and then asked the dude to share his win with this blonde blue eyed mop that came in second place. Mind you this brother was to head one of Trumps many venues...I can only guess he ended up on toilet duty at Trump Towers penhouse. That frak head Trump is all white and the color friends he has, all greed and green!!
You knew Donald was racist the moment you saw the color of his skin, which ironically makes you racist. I got news for you. Not all orange people are racist.

Derp is sinking like a stone on this one LOL

Forum List

Back