Poor Donald, poor poor Donald...the new leader of the Klan

I know if this man had a chance, he'd do remix, because for the remainder of his life, his long hard legacy of sucess in the business world is forever shattered......I will never watch anything he promotes, sells or endorce. I hope it becomes a global protest, there's only so many hicks that can support this bitch, the rest of us will not!! Blame protesters all you want, the leader of the Klan deserves this and more...yes, the beast has AWAKEN ON BOTH SIDES, KEEP THAT IN MIND!!
Thanks to your boy, Bammy, the United States won't elect another black man for about 200 years. 2 blacks have already tried and failed. After 125 years of white presidents, you people (yes I said that) had one shot to show what a black president could do and you blew it!

And we should have known better. They don't call it the White House for nothing.

I know if this man had a chance, he'd do remix, because for the remainder of his life, his long hard legacy of sucess in the business world is forever shattered......I will never watch anything he promotes, sells or endorce. I hope it becomes a global protest, there's only so many hicks that can support this bitch, the rest of us will not!! Blame protesters all you want, the leader of the Klan deserves this and more...yes, the beast has AWAKEN ON BOTH SIDES, KEEP THAT IN MIND!!

So have you picked out a province yet?

His business "success" was already tainted with racism

Complex was troubled from beginning

civil-rights-1964.jpg
I keep seeing this, trying to show that democrats are racists, saying that they are still racist, and that they started the kkk.

That was a long time ago. Racism was as sickening then as it is today.

All I have to do is look to see the trump supporters/republicans on these forums, what they say, what they advocate, and how they talk about a race different from there own, How they talk about the current president, immigration, religion.

I have to say that if trump supporters/republicans are not already in the kkk, you missed your calling.

I keep seeing this, trying to show that democrats are racists, saying that they are still racist, and that they started the kkk.

All I have to do is look to see the trump supporters/republicans on these forums, what they say, what they advocate, and how they talk about a race different from there own, How they talk about the current president, immigration, religion.

I have to say that if trump supporters/republicans are not already in the kkk, you missed your calling.
You are Racist. Your Politics divide the country and your Rhetoric have set it back decades. Last night was a staged even by the DNC and the establishment...........came to threaten those going to a Rally and Reek Havoc..............

Your side has no leg to stand on. Your leading candidate is a Habitual Liar and should be in jail. Your sides economic policies have forced more into poverty, lowered median wages, increased those on Food Stamps and Welfare. Your Foreign policy has led to a world on fire and made us the laughing stock of the world.

Your side is a Racist JOKE.

You are Racist. Your Politics divide the country and your Rhetoric have set it back decades. Last night was a staged even by the DNC and the establishment...........came to threaten those going to a Rally and Reek Havoc..............

Your side has no leg to stand on. Your leading candidate is a Habitual Liar and should be in jail. Your sides economic policies have forced more into poverty, lowered median wages, increased those on Food Stamps and Welfare. Your Foreign policy has led to a world on fire and made us the laughing stock of the world.

My side? Lol. All I did was point out where all the hate and divide was coming from.

Do I need to quote the numerous posts of republicans to show you the truth?

Being against Islam as a candidate for leader of this country is against the constitution! Period! Illegal immigration disparaging them and demonizing them is racist! Period!

Trump can't move jobs from Mexico to America without making more illegals come into the country for the very jobs they had before.

And Trump is not a habitual liar? Either you believe that he tells the truth all the time, or he is actually believing he is telling the truth with everything he says, I am not sure which is scarier!

Unless you make concentration camps and go door to door. That is fascist and a visceral reaction without any thought into the problems and solutions.

I do not like any candidate! The parties have divided the country, republicans and democrats! But it is the republicans that have promoted hate and emotion and violence , and this causes an adverse reaction of the same order by the left, which the left has to do fighting for survival.

Critical thinking is called for not emotional outrage!

Think, reason with facts.

Last edited:

My side? Lol. All I did was point out where all the hate and divide was coming from.

Being against Islam as a candidate for leader of this country is against the constitution! Period! Illegal immigration disparaging them and demonizing them is racist! Period!

Trump can't move jobs from Mexico to America without making more illegals come into the country for the very jobs they had before.

Unless you make concentration camps and go door to door. That is fascist and a visceral reaction without any thought into the problems and solutions.

I do not like any candidate! The parties have divided the country, republicans and democrats! But it is the republicans that have promoted hate and emotion and violence , and this causes an adverse reaction of the same order.

another DNC tool spreading the dem, talking points claiming it's not THEIR PARTY who hates. we are supposed to buy into: that they are the saintly party with all them saintly supporters in it. oh yea!!! do you live in Anchorage AK?

Trump followers are all fascist scum.

I do not like any candidate! The parties have divided the country, republicans and democrats! But it is the republicans that have promoted hate and emotion and violence , and this causes an adverse reaction of the same order.

another DNC tool spreading the dem, talking points claiming it's not THEIR PARTY who hates. we are supposed to buy into: that they are the saintly party with all them saintly supporters in it. oh yea!!! do you live in Anchorage AK?
I have never been a democrat not a republican. I do not bother with any American news. I watch what the candidates say and it sickens me.

Vote for trump, see what I care! you are an idiot because you have never read or know the constitution, you are for fascist policies and support violence against your own citizens. America is a protest nation, we are here because of protest. Trump will quit within the first six months, he is not eligible for a security clearance, he does not know what leadership is. I bet he is hoping to "looser" and be a "chocker" with no "honer".

Last edited:

His business "success" was already tainted with racism

Complex was troubled from beginning

I knew Donald was a racist with the Apprentice show back in the day.....he had this black guy win and then asked the dude to share his win with this blonde blue eyed mop that came in second place. Mind you this brother was to head one of Trumps many venues...I can only guess he ended up on toilet duty at Trump Towers penhouse. That frak head Trump is all white and the color friends he has, all greed and green!!

Timmy man, idk where you were raised but that is not the thinking of most Alaskan's. Most Alaskan's don't think Trump is a racist, they think he doesn't play PC word games (a real common trait among our fellow Alaskan's) - that's why he only lost by like 300 votes, and a lot of us U's, I's, and V's didn't jump the fence to vote in the R nominations either.

The lie that Trump hates minorities is pretty clearly seen through by most of us up here. Even if we might disagree with some of the immigration or economic policy ideas Trump might have, the majority of Alaskan's know better than to believe internet meme's that leave out the context of a statement and paint Trump as KKK heh Go read the comments section on any of the local rags and news reports and you can see that.

And Trump is not a habitual liar? Either you believe that he tells the truth all the time, or he is actually believing he is telling the truth with everything he says, I am not sure which is scarier!

I do not like any candidate! The parties have divided the country, republicans and democrats! But it is the republicans that have promoted hate and emotion and violence , and this causes an adverse reaction of the same order by the left, which the left has to do fighting for survival.

Blow me.........Being against Islam with what they are doing in the world is common sense........We should not allow more in when there is no damn way to really vett them...............We don't have an obligation to do so........Europe thinks like you and are dumb asses for it. Their people are up in arms with RAPE FEST and the loss of lives by Terror attacks.

Illegals........taking in over a million illegals a year is Stupid. PERIOD. They lower our wage standards and increase the cost of basic services in States and at the Federal level. They also fill up our jails, and traffic drugs..............We need them to be LEGAL IMMIGRANTS and NOT ILLEGAL................That's NOT Racism...........that is common sense...............

Trump does what Hillary and the Dems do.............plays to the Mob..............because he understands that the Mob rules in this country and why the Dems play the same game every year............

Anyway.........Fuck you.

this place is such a bore anymore. the left has run it into the ground over their stupid obsession with Trump. I'm going to go play a video game. more exciting

Gotta love nutty posters....for years all you nuts do is bad mouth Obama, now that we finally have a reason to be bad mouthing someone, ie Trump...its time to go play golf.....:beer:

Timmy man, idk where you were raised but that is not the thinking of most Alaskan's. Most Alaskan's don't think Trump is a racist, they think he doesn't play PC word games (a real common trait among our fellow Alaskan's) - that's why he only lost by like 300 votes, and a lot of us U's, I's, and V's didn't jump the fence to vote in the R nominations either.

The lie that Trump hates minorities is pretty clearly seen through by most of us up here. Even if we might disagree with some of the immigration or economic policy ideas Trump might have, the majority of Alaskan's know better than to believe internet meme's that leave out the context of a statement and paint Trump as KKK heh Go read the comments section on any of the local rags and news reports and you can see that.

Two words to sum up Alaska in a nut shell and why no one gives a fuck about ice cube people:night:...SARAH PALIN.......

Blow me.........Being against Islam with what they are doing in the world is common sense........We should not allow more in when there is no damn way to really vett them...............We don't have an obligation to do so........Europe thinks like you and are dumb asses for it. Their people are up in arms with RAPE FEST and the loss of lives by Terror attacks.

Illegals........taking in over a million illegals a year is Stupid. PERIOD. They lower our wage standards and increase the cost of basic services in States and at the Federal level. They also fill up our jails, and traffic drugs..............We need them to be LEGAL IMMIGRANTS and NOT ILLEGAL................That's NOT Racism...........that is common sense...............

Trump does what Hillary and the Dems do.............plays to the Mob..............because he understands that the Mob rules in this country and why the Dems play the same game every year............

Anyway.........Fuck you.

With all the white nuts running around this country...the last gotdamned thing we need are people fleeing violent regimes only to come into another violent regimes, ie The south.

Anyway.........Fuck you.

With all the white nuts running around this country...the last gotdamned thing we need are people fleeing violent regimes only to come into another violent regimes, ie The south.
Your insults are meaningless to me. I'm just returning fire of what you do every election. No matter who runs they are Racist............It only works on those who are uninformed. Like you. Time for you to get what you give in return.

You have been rebutted.

You are the joke.

You are the racist.

The GOP wants only your vote, not your nonsense.

You have been rebutted.

You are the joke.

You are the racist.

The GOP wants only your vote, not your nonsense.
The great Racial divide had the fire lit by Obamanuts................Then they poured gas on it.............Then they ramp them up and say go get them.....................And then they say they Unite us.

Obama and the Dems have set Racial relations in this country decades...........regressive policies..............You are a Fake.......Buy your Hillary Bumper sticker and be proud of who we know you really are.

You are a racist joke of an American, eagle.

Trump's nomination guarantees a Democratic victory and a SCOTUS liberal majority for a generation.

You are a racist joke of an American, eagle.

Trump's nomination guarantees a Democratic victory and a SCOTUS liberal majority for a generation.
Did little Rubio tell you to say that..............talking about how Trump had a small dick............hmm.........that candidate.........

Trump made him look like a fool on that issue.

You can play the Racist card all you want. I and most of America want the border secure. We don't want refugees from the Middle East..........and if that is Racist.............in your opinion.....I don't give a FUCK.

Little Rubio with his little dick is your man. Enjoy.

Forum List

Back