Poor Donald, poor poor Donald...the new leader of the Klan

You knew Donald was racist the moment you saw the color of his skin, which ironically makes you racist. I got news for you. Not all orange people are racist.

Derp is sinking like a stone on this one LOL
It's not that I'm sinking like a stone, it's that you must be stoned. Southern white conservative freed the slaves but Northern white liberals wanted them to remain slaves. And the Southern white conservatives were Republicans who supported Lincoln while the northern liberals were Confederates?????

Only in your world of Bizarro.
bizarro-world.jpg
Tell me about the term Ghetto and the North after the Civil War sparky.

The term Ghetto came from Christian Europe :eusa_snooty:

Actually it was in the Jewish area of Venice, you have been schooled
Yeah that's right......just read it..........

You knew Donald was racist the moment you saw the color of his skin, which ironically makes you racist. I got news for you. Not all orange people are racist.

It's not that I'm sinking like a stone, it's that you must be stoned. Southern white conservative freed the slaves but Northern white liberals wanted them to remain slaves. And the Southern white conservatives were Republicans who supported Lincoln while the northern liberals were Confederates?????

bizarro-world.jpg

Venice is not in Europe now?

Add geography to the huge number of things that right-wingers are clueless about :rolleyes:

bizarro-world.jpg

Civil War............blacks living quarters in the North to work for slave wages in places like Chicago.......hmmm......sounds like a familiar place.

That isn't where the term comes from

Venetian Ghetto - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Your meager attempt at bashing Christianity has failed....please go away

The English word ghetto comes from the Jewish area of Venice

bizarro-world.jpg

Origin of ghetto
Italian, from Venetian dialect ghèto island where Jews were forced to live, literally, foundry (located on the island), from ghetàrto cast, from Latin jactare to throw

Definition of GHETTO

bizarro-world.jpg

Civil War............blacks living quarters in the North to work for slave wages in places like Chicago.......hmmm......sounds like a familiar place.

That isn't where the term comes from

Venetian Ghetto - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Your meager attempt at bashing Christianity has failed....please go away

The English word ghetto comes from the Jewish area of Venice

Italian word.

Adding etymology to the huge list.

bizarro-world.jpg

Venice is not in Europe now?

Add geography to the huge number of things that right-wingers are clueless about :rolleyes:

Ghettos were for Jews, you're all over the map with your dumbassery

bizarro-world.jpg

Origin of ghetto
Italian, from Venetian dialect ghèto island where Jews were forced to live, literally, foundry (located on the island), from ghetàrto cast, from Latin jactare to throw

Definition of GHETTO

What religion was practiced by Italians?

Origin of ghetto

Definition of GHETTO

Depended on the Italian, Christianity, Judaism, Islam etc. Now you're going to try to convince me every Italian was a Christian? You'll fail miserably.

Give it up, you've been shellacked

Origin of ghetto

Definition of GHETTO

Depended on the Italian, Christianity, Judaism, Islam etc. Now you're going to try to convince me every Italian was a Christian? You'll fail miserably.

Of course not. The non-christians were confined to ghettos. That is where the term comes from. Do you finally understand? :rolleyes:

Origin of ghetto

Definition of GHETTO

Of course not. The non-christians were confined to ghettos. That is where the term comes from. Do you finally understand? :rolleyes:

I pointed out the word ghetto applied to Jews after you claimed some BS....dumbass, you're trying to claim victory after getting shellacked,,,,you're another dumb phuck left loon.

Origin of ghetto

Definition of GHETTO

I pointed out the word ghetto applied to Jews after you claimed some BS....dumbass, you're trying to claim victory after getting shellacked,,,,you're another dumb phuck left loon.

Your lack of reading comprehension is not my problem. I stated correctly that the term came from Christian controlled Europe. I didn't think that I would need to list a full explanation of how the word came to be, as quite a lot of people know about the persecution of Jews under the Catholic laws.

Timmy man, idk where you were raised but that is not the thinking of most Alaskan's. Most Alaskan's don't think Trump is a racist, they think he doesn't play PC word games (a real common trait among our fellow Alaskan's) - that's why he only lost by like 300 votes, and a lot of us U's, I's, and V's didn't jump the fence to vote in the R nominations either.

The lie that Trump hates minorities is pretty clearly seen through by most of us up here. Even if we might disagree with some of the immigration or economic policy ideas Trump might have, the majority of Alaskan's know better than to believe internet meme's that leave out the context of a statement and paint Trump as KKK heh Go read the comments section on any of the local rags and news reports and you can see that.

So I should side with the majority of residence because the majority is always right? No I think I will look at the facts and choose where the evidence points.

Today's Republicans want the gays dead, think Hispanics are rapists and believe we were wrong to end slavery.

Oh how things have changed.

The republicans are the ones who ended slavery, Derp
And today's KKK members vote republican ... go figure.
So...........do you want to deny them their vote..............how Un-American you are..........I don't support the KKK and they can vote for whoever the hell they want to..............But that doesn't validate your horse hockey on the Republicans being in the KKK.

You really are a dolt.

Today's Republicans want the gays dead, think Hispanics are rapists and believe we were wrong to end slavery.

So...........do you want to deny them their vote..............how Un-American you are..........I don't support the KKK and they can vote for whoever the hell they want to..............But that doesn't validate your horse hockey on the Republicans being in the KKK.

You really are a dolt.
LOL

You really are a dolt.
LOL
That is your response............so be it.............do you want voter suppression........and does that make the GOP the kkk..........your argument is dismissed.

I knew Donald was a racist with the Apprentice show back in the day.....he had this black guy win and then asked the dude to share his win with this blonde blue eyed mop that came in second place. Mind you this brother was to head one of Trumps many venues...I can only guess he ended up on toilet duty at Trump Towers penhouse. That frak head Trump is all white and the color friends he has, all greed and green!!

bizarro-world.jpg
I think they use it all the time in Kentucky:

1327902481.jpg

1327902514.jpg

and in West Virginia:

bz24no-WVSafrica01.jpg

Danny-and-RaeJean-Cantrell-fill-jugs-with-water.jpg

Bernie Sanders is kind of like a Republican. He thinks all blacks and Hispanics are poor and on Welfare and whites don't understand because none of them are poor.

I'm almost 60, so I'm quite old...but I'll never forget what my grand daddy use to say..."white folk been free they whole life, if they ain't got their shit together, that's their fault". Some white people are poor because of the economic environment they live in, hell if you can't find a job, you can't find a job.....BUT THE MAJORITY of white folk I see who's poor, is poor because they're too gotdamned lazy to work, like most of the PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY. I know that's hard to believe, but its true...I it all day...poor white trash getting a disability check for having a fuckin head ache one day....give me a break and as for them photo's...how many years ago was them photo's?

I only WISH we had a real klan leader who knew what trees were for. Men like my great great great great grand uncle would know what to do with these protests.
I wonder what your great uncle would think about Ben Carson joining the klan? Would he leave the organization? Would he murder that stupid ass? I guess we`ll never know.

bizarro-world.jpg
I think they use it all the time in Kentucky:

1327902481.jpg

1327902514.jpg

and in West Virginia:

bz24no-WVSafrica01.jpg

Danny-and-RaeJean-Cantrell-fill-jugs-with-water.jpg

Bernie Sanders is kind of like a Republican. He thinks all blacks and Hispanics are poor and on Welfare and whites don't understand because none of them are poor.

I'm almost 60, so I'm quite old...but I'll never forget what my grand daddy use to say..."white folk been free they whole life, if they ain't got their shit together, that's their fault". Some white people are poor because of the economic environment they live in, hell if you can't find a job, you can't find a job.....BUT THE MAJORITY of white folk I see who's poor, is poor because they're too gotdamned lazy to work, like most of the PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY. I know that's hard to believe, but its true...I it all day...poor white trash getting a disability check for having a fuckin head ache one day....give me a break and as for them photo's...how many years ago was them photo's?
Any poor black person is poor because they're too damn lazy to work too. You people (yes I said that) aren't victims.

I know if this man had a chance, he'd do remix, because for the remainder of his life, his long hard legacy of sucess in the business world is forever shattered......I will never watch anything he promotes, sells or endorce. I hope it becomes a global protest, there's only so many hicks that can support this bitch, the rest of us will not!! Blame protesters all you want, the leader of the Klan deserves this and more...yes, the beast has AWAKEN ON BOTH SIDES, KEEP THAT IN MIND!!

Well, Charles Evers and Ben Carson endorsed Trump. Maybe they're closet Klansmen too.

Forum List

Back