Poor Donald, poor poor Donald...the new leader of the Klan

You are such a fucking loser dipshit. Why do Republicans live in the south and Democrats in the north? When Republicans in the north invaded the south, did they all decide to stay? And why do they think they made a mistake and now think ending slavery was wrong? :popcorn:

I love a belly laugh so make it good.

Awww widdle Derp is all mad. You're ignorant and a waste of air....perhaps you've missed how people laugh at you on here? Think about it
Mad?
giphy.gif

Grow up Derp, get educated and maybe get a real job. I am bored with your lack of knowledge and intelligence,
Coming from someone who thinks conservative Republicans ended slavery. Just saying it makes one laugh out loud. Is that what Republicans teach? Along with the earth being 6,000 years old and we were shimmered into being from dirt?

Read a fucking book you parasite It's obvious you get your history from MSNBC, MoveOn and Salon. Ya ignorant jackass
And you get yours from a KKK brochure. Well, here is news for you. Like you, they also wish blacks were still slaves.

The Brochure - Klan Parenthood

I know if this man had a chance, he'd do remix, because for the remainder of his life, his long hard legacy of sucess in the business world is forever shattered......I will never watch anything he promotes, sells or endorce. I hope it becomes a global protest, there's only so many hicks that can support this bitch, the rest of us will not!! Blame protesters all you want, the leader of the Klan deserves this and more...yes, the beast has AWAKEN ON BOTH SIDES, KEEP THAT IN MIND!!

His business "success" was already tainted with racism

Complex was troubled from beginning

I knew Donald was a racist with the Apprentice show back in the day.....he had this black guy win and then asked the dude to share his win with this blonde blue eyed mop that came in second place. Mind you this brother was to head one of Trumps many venues...I can only guess he ended up on toilet duty at Trump Towers penhouse. That frak head Trump is all white and the color friends he has, all greed and green!!
You knew Donald was racist the moment you saw the color of his skin, which ironically makes you racist. I got news for you. Not all orange people are racist.

Derp is sinking like a stone on this one LOL
It's not that I'm sinking like a stone, it's that you must be stoned. Southern white conservative freed the slaves but Northern white liberals wanted them to remain slaves. And the Southern white conservatives were Republicans who supported Lincoln while the northern liberals were Confederates?????

Only in your world of Bizarro.
bizarro-world.jpg

I know if this man had a chance, he'd do remix, because for the remainder of his life, his long hard legacy of sucess in the business world is forever shattered......I will never watch anything he promotes, sells or endorce. I hope it becomes a global protest, there's only so many hicks that can support this bitch, the rest of us will not!! Blame protesters all you want, the leader of the Klan deserves this and more...yes, the beast has AWAKEN ON BOTH SIDES, KEEP THAT IN MIND!!

I knew Donald was a racist with the Apprentice show back in the day.....he had this black guy win and then asked the dude to share his win with this blonde blue eyed mop that came in second place. Mind you this brother was to head one of Trumps many venues...I can only guess he ended up on toilet duty at Trump Towers penhouse. That frak head Trump is all white and the color friends he has, all greed and green!!
You knew Donald was racist the moment you saw the color of his skin, which ironically makes you racist. I got news for you. Not all orange people are racist.

It's not that I'm sinking like a stone, it's that you must be stoned. Southern white conservative freed the slaves but Northern white liberals wanted them to remain slaves. And the Southern white conservatives were Republicans who supported Lincoln while the northern liberals were Confederates?????

bizarro-world.jpg

Go back to bed, Derp. Very few on this forum takes your inane rants serious, again they all make fun of you. Grab a clue.

Awww widdle Derp is all mad. You're ignorant and a waste of air....perhaps you've missed how people laugh at you on here? Think about it
Mad?
giphy.gif

Grow up Derp, get educated and maybe get a real job. I am bored with your lack of knowledge and intelligence,
Coming from someone who thinks conservative Republicans ended slavery. Just saying it makes one laugh out loud. Is that what Republicans teach? Along with the earth being 6,000 years old and we were shimmered into being from dirt?

Read a fucking book you parasite It's obvious you get your history from MSNBC, MoveOn and Salon. Ya ignorant jackass
And you get yours from a KKK brochure. Well, here is news for you. Like you, they also wish blacks were still slaves.

The Brochure - Klan Parenthood
They are still slaves, thanks to your party.

Orange people are a protected minority.

34081bf4dddb11c43190d8a2eb9d08e3.jpg

bizarro-world.jpg
Tell me about the term Ghetto and the North after the Civil War sparky.

bizarro-world.jpg

Go back to bed, Derp. Very few on this forum takes your inane rants serious, again they all make fun of you. Grab a clue.
Oh come on, tell us how Southern white conservative freed the slaves but Northern white liberals wanted them to remain slaves. And how Southern white conservatives were Republicans who supported Lincoln while the northern liberals were Confederates.
Teach us real history. The stuff those little voices in your head teach you.

they do seem to adore him and worship at his altar.

sad..... given that i'm not generally exposed to uneducated bigoted kkk scum i was kind of hoping they disappeared off the face of the earth.... or at least were contained in their cages.

bizarro-world.jpg

Oh come on, tell us how Southern white conservative freed the slaves but Northern white liberals wanted them to remain slaves. And how Southern white conservatives were Republicans who supported Lincoln while the northern liberals were Confederates.
Teach us real history. The stuff those little voices in your head teach you.

Yawn.....you're too close minded and stupid to learn it if I did tell you. Now stop bothering me twerp.

bizarro-world.jpg

which has what to do with your current bigoted lunacy?

bizarro-world.jpg

which has what to do with your current bigoted lunacy?
Being called a bigot by a Liberal Wack.........How UNSURPRISING........

I keep seeing this, trying to show that democrats are racists, saying that they are still racist, and that they started the kkk.

That was a long time ago. Racism was as sickening then as it is today.

All I have to do is look to see the trump supporters/republicans on these forums, what they say, what they advocate, and how they talk about a race different from there own, How they talk about the current president, immigration, religion.

I have to say that if trump supporters/republicans are not already in the kkk, you missed your calling.
You are Racist. Your Politics divide the country and your Rhetoric have set it back decades. Last night was a staged even by the DNC and the establishment...........came to threaten those going to a Rally and Reek Havoc..............

Your side has no leg to stand on. Your leading candidate is a Habitual Liar and should be in jail. Your sides economic policies have forced more into poverty, lowered median wages, increased those on Food Stamps and Welfare. Your Foreign policy has led to a world on fire and made us the laughing stock of the world.

Your side is a Racist JOKE.
My side? Lol. All I did was point out where all the hate and divide was coming from.

Do I need to quote the numerous posts of republicans to show you the truth?

Being against Islam as a candidate for leader of this country is against the constitution! Period! Illegal immigration disparaging them and demonizing them is racist! Period!

Trump can't move jobs from Mexico to America without making more illegals come into the country for the very jobs they had before.

Unless you make concentration camps and go door to door. That is fascist and a visceral reaction without any thought into the problems and solutions.

I do not like any candidate! The parties have divided the country, republicans and democrats! But it is the republicans that have promoted hate and emotion and violence , and this causes an adverse reaction of the same order.

Critical thinking is called for not emotional outrage!

Think, reason with facts.

another DNC tool spreading the dem, talking points claiming it's not THEIR PARTY who hates. we are supposed to buy into: that they are the saintly party with all them saintly supporters in it. oh yea!!! do you live in Anchorage AK?
I have never been a democrat not a republican. I do not bother with any American news. I watch what the candidates say and it sickens me.

Vote for trump, see what I care! you are an idiot because you have never read or know the constitution, you are for fascist policies and support violence against your own citizens. America is a protest nation, we are here because of protest. Trump will quit within the first six months, he is not eligible for a security clearance, he does not know what leadership is. I bet he is hoping to "looser" and be a "chocker" with no "honer".
lol, I'm not a Trump supporter, and where have you been? all that you just mentioned is being done NOW, by those who support the Democrat party. and notice, that Obama could come out and speak on everything just to hear himself talk, but can't find the time to tell his thugs that could have BEEN his son if he had any . to KNOCK it off? and you aren't a dem supporter/liberal. how old are you? to say we are a PROTEST NATION.? If those people had barged in on Hillary or Bernie, Obama. you people would having a cow so stop spewing BS

bizarro-world.jpg
I think they use it all the time in Kentucky:

1327902481.jpg

1327902514.jpg

and in West Virginia:

bz24no-WVSafrica01.jpg

Danny-and-RaeJean-Cantrell-fill-jugs-with-water.jpg

Bernie Sanders is kind of like a Republican. He thinks all blacks and Hispanics are poor and on Welfare and whites don't understand because none of them are poor.

I keep seeing this, trying to show that democrats are racists, saying that they are still racist, and that they started the kkk.

That was a long time ago. Racism was as sickening then as it is today.

All I have to do is look to see the trump supporters/republicans on these forums, what they say, what they advocate, and how they talk about a race different from there own, How they talk about the current president, immigration, religion.

I have to say that if trump supporters/republicans are not already in the kkk, you missed your calling.
You are Racist. Your Politics divide the country and your Rhetoric have set it back decades. Last night was a staged even by the DNC and the establishment...........came to threaten those going to a Rally and Reek Havoc..............

Your side has no leg to stand on. Your leading candidate is a Habitual Liar and should be in jail. Your sides economic policies have forced more into poverty, lowered median wages, increased those on Food Stamps and Welfare. Your Foreign policy has led to a world on fire and made us the laughing stock of the world.

Your side is a Racist JOKE.
My side? Lol. All I did was point out where all the hate and divide was coming from.

Do I need to quote the numerous posts of republicans to show you the truth?

Being against Islam as a candidate for leader of this country is against the constitution! Period! Illegal immigration disparaging them and demonizing them is racist! Period!

Trump can't move jobs from Mexico to America without making more illegals come into the country for the very jobs they had before.

Unless you make concentration camps and go door to door. That is fascist and a visceral reaction without any thought into the problems and solutions.

I do not like any candidate! The parties have divided the country, republicans and democrats! But it is the republicans that have promoted hate and emotion and violence , and this causes an adverse reaction of the same order.

Critical thinking is called for not emotional outrage!

Think, reason with facts.

another DNC tool spreading the dem, talking points claiming it's not THEIR PARTY who hates. we are supposed to buy into: that they are the saintly party with all them saintly supporters in it. oh yea!!! do you live in Anchorage AK?
I have never been a democrat not a republican. I do not bother with any American news. I watch what the candidates say and it sickens me.

Vote for trump, see what I care! you are an idiot because you have never read or know the constitution, you are for fascist policies and support violence against your own citizens. America is a protest nation, we are here because of protest. Trump will quit within the first six months, he is not eligible for a security clearance, he does not know what leadership is. I bet he is hoping to "looser" and be a "chocker" with no "honer".
lol, I'm not a Trump supporter, and where have you been? all that you just mentioned is being done NOW, by those who support the Democrat party. and notice, that Obama could come out and speak on everything just to hear himself talk, but can't find the time to tell his thugs that could have BEEN his son if he had any . to KNOCK it off? and you aren't a dem supporter/liberal. how old are you? to say we are a PROTEST NATION.? If those people had barged in on Hillary or Bernie, Obama. you people would having a cow so stop spewing BS
You're a supporter.

bizarro-world.jpg

1327902481.jpg

1327902514.jpg

and in West Virginia:

bz24no-WVSafrica01.jpg

Bernie Sanders is kind of like a Republican. He thinks all blacks and Hispanics are poor and on Welfare and whites don't understand because none of them are poor.

Bbbuut the moonbat Sanders said there are no poor white people HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

bizarro-world.jpg

1327902481.jpg

1327902514.jpg

and in West Virginia:

bz24no-WVSafrica01.jpg

Where do you get a wacko idea like that?
Or did I miss a joke?

bizarro-world.jpg

The term Ghetto came from Christian Europe :eusa_snooty:

bizarro-world.jpg

Civil War............blacks living quarters in the North to work for slave wages in places like Chicago.......hmmm......sounds like a familiar place.

bizarro-world.jpg

Actually it was in the Jewish area of Venice, you have been schooled

bizarro-world.jpg

Civil War............blacks living quarters in the North to work for slave wages in places like Chicago.......hmmm......sounds like a familiar place.

That isn't where the term comes from

Venetian Ghetto - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back