Poor Donald, poor poor Donald...the new leader of the Klan

kkk.png
And the Republicans supported Hitler and the Nazis in the 1930s.

Derp is sinking like a stone on this one LOL
It's not that I'm sinking like a stone, it's that you must be stoned. Southern white conservative freed the slaves but Northern white liberals wanted them to remain slaves. And the Southern white conservatives were Republicans who supported Lincoln while the northern liberals were Confederates?????

Only in your world of Bizarro.
bizarro-world.jpg
Tell me about the term Ghetto and the North after the Civil War sparky.
I think they use it all the time in Kentucky:

1327902481.jpg

1327902514.jpg

and in West Virginia:

bz24no-WVSafrica01.jpg

Danny-and-RaeJean-Cantrell-fill-jugs-with-water.jpg

Bernie Sanders is kind of like a Republican. He thinks all blacks and Hispanics are poor and on Welfare and whites don't understand because none of them are poor.

I'm almost 60, so I'm quite old...but I'll never forget what my grand daddy use to say..."white folk been free they whole life, if they ain't got their shit together, that's their fault". Some white people are poor because of the economic environment they live in, hell if you can't find a job, you can't find a job.....BUT THE MAJORITY of white folk I see who's poor, is poor because they're too gotdamned lazy to work, like most of the PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY. I know that's hard to believe, but its true...I it all day...poor white trash getting a disability check for having a fuckin head ache one day....give me a break and as for them photo's...how many years ago was them photo's?
Any poor black person is poor because they're too damn lazy to work too. You people (yes I said that) aren't victims.

Forum List

Back