Poor little 507 year old claim...

Did you actually read your link, or do you have reading comprehension.

It says that the study was based on mollusks that they pulled out of the sea around Ireland, and they used over 20 different ones, both alive and fossilized, to do the study.

The last paragraph tells about how scientists had killed one studying it back in 2013, that turned out to be 507 years old.

The study wasn't based solely on the oldest one, and because they accidentally killed it while studying it, why SHOULDN'T its shell be used for research?

It says that the study was based on mollusks that they pulled out of the sea around Ireland, and they used over 20 different ones, both alive and fossilized, to do the study.

The last paragraph tells about how scientists had killed one studying it back in 2013, that turned out to be 507 years old.

The study wasn't based solely on the oldest one, and because they accidentally killed it while studying it, why SHOULDN'T its shell be used for research?

I read my link ....and again we have the stupidest climate scientist on the planet, how the fuck do you "accidently" kill an animal 507 years old? Must of had a grant dead line or something.

I read my link ....and again we have the stupidest climate scientist on the planet, how the fuck do you "accidently" kill an animal 507 years old? Must of had a grant dead line or something.

Do YOU know how to properly handle a 507 year old mollusk? Besides, it says that they can live up to 500 years, this one beat that. It may have died of natural causes.

So, you're pissed about the mollusk dying, but not about us killing the planet?

Do YOU know how to properly handle a 507 year old mollusk? Besides, it says that they can live up to 500 years, this one beat that. It may have died of natural causes.

Lol you dont have a clue about psychology and manipulation do you?

And what the hell do you mean killing the planet?

You do know when the Dinos roamed the earth we had 5 times the C02 as today right?

So please explain to us in your own words how are "we killing the planet"

Be specific, this ought to be good and you better not confuse climate with pollution.

I will wait.

You do know when the Dinos roamed the earth we had 5 times the C02 as today right?

Be specific, this ought to be good and you better not confuse climate with pollution.

I will wait.

One example of how we are killing the planet is the alarming rate that the Great Barrier Reef (home to LOTS of different sea life), is dying off. Coral can only survive in a narrow temperature range, and because the waters it is in have warmed up too much, the coral is dying off and leaving a watery desert (meaning there's not much sea life there).

Corals Are Dying on the Great Barrier Reef

I will wait.

IMO, the planet is being killed by unregulated cow farts. Not to worry though. The Californicates have a plan to capture them and use them to replace electricity, wind and solar.

Oh sure the dumb ass scientist now care about killing old trees, where was there compassion when they killed this poor 507 year old claim?

What a bunch of hypocrites and racist towards claims.

Climate change killing
Oldest Trees
By Tia Ghose, Senior Writer | December 29, 2016 10:30am ET
bristlecone.jpg

A bristlecone pine is the oldest tree in the world.
Credit: Thomas Ramsauer |Shutterstock.com
These ancients were around when ancient Sumerians scratched their cuneiform on clay tablets, and they were standing when Alexander the Great swept across Asia. They bore witness to both the rise and fall of the Roman Empire, survived Columbus' colonization of the New World, and saw the birth and expansion of the United States.

But now, because of climate change, the oldest trees on the planet may be facing their eventual extinction, a new study suggests.

Forum List

Back