🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Poor poor poor Hillary, relegated to shopping for books and being a granny!!

You're black, so you can't understand
Oh, I understand you people more than you will ever know, ever know. I've spent 10 years in the military around all kinds of white people. I've worked among you people my entire life, I have white friends, believe it or not. Unlike whites, I know you, your kind and I don't use old worn out stereotypes to address you.

I see a race, desperate like no other time in our history, desperate to maintain what little privilege they have while white....I see it. I see white men struggling to compete with not only a youthful bi partisan generation, but a generation not willing to buy into yesterdays dreams of bullshit and superiority and I see old white people like you fighting a battle, long long that has passed. The one thing I want you and your entire race to understand, TIME STOPS FOR NO ONE.... no matter how many Trumps you elect, how many rallies you attend, how much you try to slow minorities and women down....TIME STOPS FOR NO ONE, NOT EVEN YOU. The world is changing my friend, yes I call you a friend...the world is changing and there is nothing and I mean nothing you, nor Trump, nor every white person combined on the planet can do about it, nothing. In less than 200 plus years, a black man, went from chains to slavery to being president of the United States and fuckin any white woman he desires in his sight.....now thats some shit. Meanwhile, you, ie the white man, who've been free his whole life.....still trying to figure shit out.
I am so glad I can live a good life while ignoring this shit.

I have no idea who you are describing, but it is obvious you don't know the white people I know, nor the black families that I have know throughout my Air Force career.

Edit:In my entire life I have never thought I would ever say this to anyone..

You are the epitome of racism.

The democrat party is the home of all racism...racists of all colors make up the core of the democrat party...the democrat party is obsessed with race....it is all they have...

You're black, so you can't understand
Oh, I understand you people more than you will ever know, ever know. I've spent 10 years in the military around all kinds of white people. I've worked among you people my entire life, I have white friends, believe it or not. Unlike whites, I know you, your kind and I don't use old worn out stereotypes to address you.

I see a race, desperate like no other time in our history, desperate to maintain what little privilege they have while white....I see it. I see white men struggling to compete with not only a youthful bi partisan generation, but a generation not willing to buy into yesterdays dreams of bullshit and superiority and I see old white people like you fighting a battle, long long that has passed. The one thing I want you and your entire race to understand, TIME STOPS FOR NO ONE.... no matter how many Trumps you elect, how many rallies you attend, how much you try to slow minorities and women down....TIME STOPS FOR NO ONE, NOT EVEN YOU. The world is changing my friend, yes I call you a friend...the world is changing and there is nothing and I mean nothing you, nor Trump, nor every white person combined on the planet can do about it, nothing. In less than 200 plus years, a black man, went from chains to slavery to being president of the United States and fuckin any white woman he desires in his sight.....now thats some shit. Meanwhile, you, ie the white man, who've been free his whole life.....still trying to figure shit out.
I am so glad I can live a good life while ignoring this shit.

I have no idea who you are describing, but it is obvious you don't know the white people I know, nor the black families that I have know throughout my Air Force career.

Edit:In my entire life I have never thought I would ever say this to anyone..

You are the epitome of racism.

The democrat party is the home of all racism...racists of all colors make up the core of the democrat party...the democrat party is obsessed with race....it is all they have...
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Well... I don't know a polite way of saying this hon, but we're not the ones coming off as nuts here.

That said, I guess I'll put you in the "troll" category then.

Forum List

Back