Poor President Snowflake

the whiner in chief is a candy ass .. boo hoo, 24/7/365. He may be the POTUS but he damn sure doesn't act like it.

calling him a snowflake is a disgrace to snowflakes.

And learn what "snowflake" means, you fucking retards.

Trump has yet to display an ability to laugh at himself.

He is offended by, seemingly, everything anyone has ever said about him that is not sufficiently glowing.

He cannot bear even the soft satire slung his way by Saturday Night Live.

He is, in fact, the greatest snowflake of them all.

5fa68c80d7ea4c7c1819ab24194ca23d.jpg

Trump is desperate for a win. We should be wary of anything he tries to push forward before the 100 days are up, as it will be for the sake of his ego and at the expense of the country.

Neil Gorsuch is a huge win. One that will stand for generations.

It really changed nothing on the court. Either side still needs 5 to win.

Yup, that must be why Dems tried so hard to block it.

The Democrats knew they couldn't block it.

They made the effort to highlight the injustice visited upon Merrick Garland by the GOP.

Great article... yet it doesn't address my question. Now, pay attention... WHAT OBAMA POLICY CAUSED THE RISE? I acknowledge the rise.

OK, moron......What Obama did was the OPPOSITE of what the clueless GWB did to fuck up the market......LOL

What did GWB do to "fuck up the market"?

Failed to fix Clinton's miserable mortgage policies
What "miserable mortgage policies" are you referring to? Since when does the executive branch set "mortgage policies"? doesn't the fed along with the secondary market do that?

Google Clinton and the Community Reinvestment Act. It pressured banks to lend to low income in poorer neighborhoods

Gee what could possibly go wrong?

Great article... yet it doesn't address my question. Now, pay attention... WHAT OBAMA POLICY CAUSED THE RISE? I acknowledge the rise.

OK, moron......What Obama did was the OPPOSITE of what the clueless GWB did to fuck up the market......LOL

What "miserable mortgage policies" are you referring to? Since when does the executive branch set "mortgage policies"? doesn't the fed along with the secondary market do that?

Google Clinton and the Community Reinvestment Act. It pressured banks to lend to low income in poorer neighborhoods

Jesus, that old trope again?

Sorry, but it's been proven that lending to poor people is not what led to the financial crisis.

captur28.jpg

Despite holding the Oval Office, the House, and the Senate, President Snowflake has accomplished next to nothing in his first hundred days in office, other than stealing a SCOTUS seat.

Obamacare - intact

Regulations - still there

Tax Reform - DOA

Infrastructure Bill - nope

Poor President Snowflake.

Sad!

Well he has had a parade of right-wing whackjobs walk through the White House to show he's one of the hillbillies. It's like watching a never ending slow motion trainwreck.

Trump is desperate for a win. We should be wary of anything he tries to push forward before the 100 days are up, as it will be for the sake of his ego and at the expense of the country.

They wouldn't listen to reason, I tried to tell um.......

Liberals listen to anything? Except themselves talking.

Liberals listen to anything? Except themselves talking.

What do they listen to the most? .... ROCK AND ROLL

Can't wait for Saturday!

Sorry, but it's been proven that lending to poor people is not what led to the financial crisis.

No it hasn't but thanks for playing

captur28.jpg

Despite holding the Oval Office, the House, and the Senate, President Snowflake has accomplished next to nothing in his first hundred days in office, other than stealing a SCOTUS seat.

Obamacare - intact

Regulations - still there

Tax Reform - DOA

Infrastructure Bill - nope

Poor President Snowflake.

Sad!

Well he has had a parade of right-wing whackjobs walk through the White House to show he's one of the hillbillies. It's like watching a never ending slow motion trainwreck.

It's our very first trailer park trash Presidency.

Say what you will, but you can't look away.

Sure it has.

Here ....

Lending to Poor People Didn't Cause the Financial Crisis

And, I could post about a gazillion more stating basically the same thing.

Sure it has.

Here ....

LOL @ a Bloomberg OPINION piece.

You're daffy left loon aka economic illiterate

Sure it has.

Here ....

Like I said, I could post a gazillion others proving that poor people did not cause the financial crisis.

But, I didn't expect to convince you.

If you still believe that it was the fault of the CRA after all of the scholarly studies and analyses that have concluded the opposite, you're a dumbass.

Come to think of it, if you believe that poor people even have the ability to cause such a collapse, you're a dumbass.

https://research.stlouisfed.org/wp/2012/2012-005.pdf

Yeah, but dingbat Sassy heard it straight from that Nobel laureate in economics, Sean hannity....

I will readily admit that Clinton royally screwed up when led by that crooked Graham from Texas to repeal the Glass-Steagal Act.

Sure it has.

Here ....

What % of the loans that defaulted were loans forced upon banks by the rules of the CRA?

As I recall the primary lenders in the sub-prime market were not lending institutions subject to the CRA?

Forum List

Back