Poor Trumps family , treated so unfairly.

of course traitor trump is obviously projecting about abuse and mistreatment:

3C9176B500000578-0-image-a-1_1485528228415.jpg

Melania-plays-Donald.jpg

Inside the Trump Marriage: Melania’s Burden

The Time Donald Trump's Ex-Wife Accused Him of Brutally Raping Her

What is and isn't mistreatment is even controversial. I have no idea what to make of Fox News Jesse Watter's comment last week about Ivanka speaking into a microphone. I also wonder if the comment would be taken the same if spoken on CNN?

Is Trump wrong in this instance? Of course being President is difficult on the family. I feel mostly for the children b/c they didn't ask for any of this.

What children? His older ones are making out like a bandit, and little Baron, it has not affected him. Trump thought this job would be easier, so he was looking for a slack job.

He is a crybaby no matter what. I fee nothing for him or his family. Just a bunch of rick spoiled people and have all lived off of Daddy, even Trump.

You really don't believe Baron has been affected as result of his father being Presidnet? If so...:lol:

Let me think... nooo. I take that back, yes his inheritance will be larger when his Daddy dies.
Hardly. Trump took a pay cut to be president. Please try again.

now here's a few dignified public servants who have REALLY been mistreated and abused:

racist-barack-obama-kenya.jpg

636133814990364250-Screen-Shot-2016-10-29-at-10.44.38-PM.png

bam_stry_4.jpg

EXCLUSIVE! MICHELLE OBAMA’s WHITE HOUSE OF HORRORS!
phl48744gk2qbwe.jpg

michelle-obama-dont-find-that-funny-5559515.png

Funny-Michelle-Obama-Memes-2.png

Many think that a Clinton win would serve as definitive proof that the election is rigged and are threatening violence against Clinton. They are doing so with Trump's tacit approval—in August he suggested that "the 2nd Amendment people" could "do" something about Clinton.

"If she's in office, I hope we can start a coup. She should be in prison or shot. That's how I feel about it," Dan Bowman, a 50-year-old Trump supporter said during Trump's recent Cincinnati rally.

"We're going to have a revolution and take them out of office if that's what it takes. There's going to be a lot of bloodshed. But that's what it's going to take," he continued. "I would do whatever I can for my country."

And then there's this from Trump supporter and Milwaukee County, Wisconsin, Sheriff David Clarke Jr.:

It's incredible that our institutions of gov, WH, Congress, DOJ, and big media are corrupt & all we do is bitch. Pitchforks and torches time pic.twitter.com/8G5G0daGVN

— David A. Clarke, Jr. (@SheriffClarke) October 15, 2016

hillary-prison-orange-jumpsuit.jpg
sfsdfsd-600x338.jpg

FAKE NEWS RULES THE DAY. HOORAY FOR THE INTERNETS! :uhoh3:
Which or course was equally stupid and equally wrong. Irrelevant, though, when discussing how Trump is hated, unless you are trying to draw a parallel to show how odious it is to attack the president's family.

Is Trump wrong in this instance? Of course being President is difficult on the family. I feel mostly for the children b/c they didn't ask for any of this.

What children? His older ones are making out like a bandit, and little Baron, it has not affected him. Trump thought this job would be easier, so he was looking for a slack job.

He is a crybaby no matter what. I fee nothing for him or his family. Just a bunch of rick spoiled people and have all lived off of Daddy, even Trump.

You really don't believe Baron has been affected as result of his father being Presidnet? If so...:lol:

Let me think... nooo. I take that back, yes his inheritance will be larger when his Daddy dies.

How do you know?? This is Trump whining. He is getting a huge pay raise, we just aren't privy to it, Pay for Play on steroids.

How do you know?? This is Trump whining. He is getting a huge pay raise, we just aren't privy to it, Pay for Play on steroids.
Feel free to offer evidence of such a "huge pay raise". His presidential salary is so small he's not even keeping it.

If Hillary had won the MSM would be broadcasting how Hillary is suffering and making incredible sacrifices for the people, broadcast 24/7.

Feel free to offer evidence of such a "huge pay raise". His presidential salary is so small he's not even keeping it.

try to ignore it--------there should be a button response icon for IDIOT

Pay to play on steroids. Do your own homework. Go back and read my posts. Its so obvious what is going on.

When you hang with jews most become shysters. Esp when his mentor was a gay jew attorney who hated the government, and hated to pay tax.

Imagine that , a Pres who hates the government.

When you hang with jews most become shysters. Esp when his mentor was a gay jew attorney who hated the government, and hated to pay tax.

Imagine that , a Pres who hates the government.

try to avoid the overuse of PRONOUNS and their equivalents. penny dear. \
Your first sentence is entirely non-specific <when you hang with jews, most
become shysters>
who is "you" in your sentence and who is "most" ?

I do not know who the "gay" attoney is or how that sexual orientation would
have any effect on being an attorney. What "Pres" hates the government other
than Nixon?

Pay to play on steroids. Do your own homework. Go back and read my posts. Its so obvious what is going on.

penny is stymied again--------

The President's family? Vicious angry bigoted lefties attacked Bush's family and now Trump's family. No surprises here.

The President's family? Vicious angry bigoted lefties attacked Bush's family and now Trump's family. No surprises here.

sheeeesh-------playground bitches at it again. ----LEFTIES? why lefties?-------
seems bipartisan to me

You've learned to whistle 'Yankee Doodle' by leaning your head into the wind?

Forum List

Back