Poor Trumps family , treated so unfairly.

of course traitor trump is obviously projecting about abuse and mistreatment:

3C9176B500000578-0-image-a-1_1485528228415.jpg

Melania-plays-Donald.jpg

Inside the Trump Marriage: Melania’s Burden

The Time Donald Trump's Ex-Wife Accused Him of Brutally Raping Her
So if you're not all giddy and smiles when your just walking somewhere means your marriage is in trouble? You've never had a boyfriend have you.

there are no boundaries in trumpswab fantasia :eusa_clap:

i bet having a mean old bully for a husband, father, or father-in-law has got to suck for the family... (SO UNFAIR!)

...but when he's a gilded charlatan who becomes POTUS, then it must sting just a teeny bit less.

Research supports that abusers tend to have the type of personality that Donald Trump has consistently displayed in his speeches and twitter posts. The larger than life ego with a need for constant validation, the disparaging comments about women in general, a total disregard for the truth, leaning instead on “Alternative Facts” and gaslighting the whole country. Why should we believe he behaves any differently at home?

You can tell a lot about a person by the company they keep and when we look at the cast of characters Trump is appointing to his administration we find that there is a common theme among them, a history of violence toward women.

(The only thing I care about them is the outright nepotism, its not normal and we should not think it is. Oh his poor family, I can give 10 iotas about his family. I am so sick of him already and his complaining and his deregulation of everything. He is the "worst " thing and his family that has happened to the USA. Cry me a river Trump.)

Trump: Being president a 'big burden on the family'

President Trump in an interview published Sunday said his role as president has affected his family life.

"There is no question, it is a big burden on the family," the president told The Washington Times.

He also criticized the media for the way it has treated members of his family.

The president said his wife, Melania Trump, has been "terribly abused by the press."

"Really unfairly," he said. "She's a high-quality person. She's been amazing for the country."

He added his wife has been a "great representative."

"In fact, her polls: She went up 29 points, did you see that?" he said. "But she's been very highly abused by the press, which was very unfair. And now people are starting to know her."

Trump also talked about his son, Barron, who is living in New York with the first lady. The two are expected to move to the White House once Barron finishes up the school year.

"I have a son who's a very young boy, he just turned 11," Trump said.

"He'll be taken away from his school and be put into a brand new school. He likes playing on his soccer team in New York, they're all of his friends, and you know he'll be taken away from that team. We didn't want to do it in the middle of a season."

During the interview, the president also brushed off an incident last week in which his elder daughter, Ivanka Trump, faced a tough audience during a women's panel in Germany after calling her father a "tremendous champion of supporting families."

We said it a million times presidents kids are off limits

I can't tell you how many times I had to defend Amy Carter to Obama's children..

i bet having a mean old bully for a husband, father, or father-in-law has got to suck for the family... (SO UNFAIR!)

...but when he's a gilded charlatan who becomes POTUS, then it must sting just a teeny bit less.

Research supports that abusers tend to have the type of personality that Donald Trump has consistently displayed in his speeches and twitter posts. The larger than life ego with a need for constant validation, the disparaging comments about women in general, a total disregard for the truth, leaning instead on “Alternative Facts” and gaslighting the whole country. Why should we believe he behaves any differently at home?

You can tell a lot about a person by the company they keep and when we look at the cast of characters Trump is appointing to his administration we find that there is a common theme among them, a history of violence toward women.

Yet Nikki is UN ambassador

traitor trump has a well know reputation as a mean mistreaterrrr...

his one and ONLY good brain negotiating "tactic" is sheer brutality. :eusa_clap:

Hardly. Trump took a pay cut to be president. Please try again.

How do you know?? This is Trump whining. He is getting a huge pay raise, we just aren't privy to it, Pay for Play on steroids.
Feel free to offer evidence of such a "huge pay raise". His presidential salary is so small he's not even keeping it.

try to ignore it--------there should be a button response icon for IDIOT
When you hang with jews most become shysters. Esp when his mentor was a gay jew attorney who hated the government, and hated to pay tax.

Imagine that , a Pres who hates the government.

try to avoid the overuse of PRONOUNS and their equivalents. penny dear. \
Your first sentence is entirely non-specific <when you hang with jews, most
become shysters>
who is "you" in your sentence and who is "most" ?

I do not know who the "gay" attoney is or how that sexual orientation would
have any effect on being an attorney. What "Pres" hates the government other
than Nixon?

Trump. He is the Pres. I know he does not act like it, but he is.

traitor trump has a well know reputation as a mean mistreaterrrr...

his one and ONLY good brain negotiating "tactic" is sheer brutality. :eusa_clap:

you know him personally? You know someone who knows him personally?
Interestingly enough one of my clients knew him very well----from childhood thru
adulthood ----worked with "the family"-----but you have a LOT MORE SPECIFIC
information than do I

go ahead and act as if he's so innocent... nobody loves women more than him, believe him! :eusa_clap:

what kind of dumbo believes a man who's proven such disregard for the truth. (and women!)

A USA TODAY investigation shows he has been accused for years of mistreating women
Trump, companies accused of mistreating women in at least 20 lawsuits
20 lawsuits?

He's 70, has hundreds of companies under his belt, and TWENTY women have filed lawsuits?

Do you think before you post?

go ahead and act as if he's so innocent... nobody loves women more than him, believe him! :eusa_clap:

what kind of dumbo believes a man who's proven such disregard for the truth. (and women!)

A USA TODAY investigation shows he has been accused for years of mistreating women
20 lawsuits?

He's 70, has hundreds of companies under his belt, and TWENTY women have filed lawsuits?

Hundreds, really??

20 lawsuits?

Hundreds, really??
You spew all this crap about Trump, and you don't now anything about him?

Do you get paid by the word, the sentence, or the post?

(The only thing I care about them is the outright nepotism, its not normal and we should not think it is. Oh his poor family, I can give 10 iotas about his family. I am so sick of him already and his complaining and his deregulation of everything. He is the "worst " thing and his family that has happened to the USA. Cry me a river Trump.)

President Trump in an interview published Sunday said his role as president has affected his family life.

"There is no question, it is a big burden on the family," the president told The Washington Times.

The president said his wife, Melania Trump, has been "terribly abused by the press."

"Really unfairly," he said. "She's a high-quality person. She's been amazing for the country."

"In fact, her polls: She went up 29 points, did you see that?" he said. "But she's been very highly abused by the press, which was very unfair. And now people are starting to know her."

Trump also talked about his son, Barron, who is living in New York with the first lady. The two are expected to move to the White House once Barron finishes up the school year.

"He'll be taken away from his school and be put into a brand new school. He likes playing on his soccer team in New York, they're all of his friends, and you know he'll be taken away from that team. We didn't want to do it in the middle of a season."

During the interview, the president also brushed off an incident last week in which his elder daughter, Ivanka Trump, faced a tough audience during a women's panel in Germany after calling her father a "tremendous champion of supporting families."

I can't tell you how many times I had to defend Amy Carter to Obama's children..

Barron yes, the older ones no. They were very much involved in the campaign and Ivanka works in the WH.

Barron yes, the older ones no. They were very much involved in the campaign and Ivanka works in the WH.

Ivanka is not under 18

Ivanka is not under 18

Re read my post.

Forum List

Back