šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

Poor Whites Need Not Apply

Once again, reverse Pantone color chart if you canā€™t figure out why this is racist.

Oakland will give low-income families of color $500 per month, no strings attached

Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf announced this week that the city will launch a guaranteed income project to give hundreds of Black and Indigenous families and people of color $500 per month for 18 months.
The projectā€™s payments will be unconditional, and recipients may spend the money however they choose.
The Oakland Resilient Families program is the latest trial of a ā€œguaranteed incomeā€ system of wealth distribution, where residents are given a set amount of money per month to supplement the existing social safety net.
No its not.

If you read to the end you would have seen the qualifications are income, not race, driven.
Oakland has a significant population of people of color.
Given the population and the income differences between White and Black/Latin it is fully expected that an income based program in an area with Oakland's demographics would place most of the money in the hands of Black and Hispanic people.

Another "conservative" looking for a reason for his faux anger.

With regard to this ā€˜policyā€™, thereā€™s many things to get angry about...good, decent, hard working, accountable folks donā€™t have to dig too deep to find something extremely disappointing in it....This nation was not built by rewarding the pieces of filthy shit among us for their lack productivity.
Read this Twilight Zone lunacy from the editorial.

ā€œThe program is also open to undocumented and/or unsheltered families. Because recipients will not be required to work for the payments, the money is not considered taxable income.ā€
The people you're complaining about ARE good, decent, hard working, accountable folks.
Your problem is that most of them aren't white.
Get over your problem and maybe you can help them get over theirs.
What you say?
Yes. your racism is a problem for both groups.

NEGATIVE
Nobody good, decent, hard working and accountable needs free shit from taxpayers. EVERYONE I know who is good, decent, hard working and accountable is self sufficient.
Because you say they are good, decent, hard working and accountable doesnā€™t make it so.
Remember, NOBODY good and decent has children they canā€™t afford, smokes weed they canā€™t afford, drinks booze they canā€™t afford, smokes cigarettes they canā€™t afford...NOBODY!
Save your cries of RACISM for ignorant fools....we are a nation that holds dark people down, we wonā€™t allow them to achieve beyond President Of The United States Of America.
I did save my cry of racism for an ignorant fool.
And you just proved both points.

Once again, reverse Pantone color chart if you canā€™t figure out why this is racist.

Oakland will give low-income families of color $500 per month, no strings attached

Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf announced this week that the city will launch a guaranteed income project to give hundreds of Black and Indigenous families and people of color $500 per month for 18 months.
The projectā€™s payments will be unconditional, and recipients may spend the money however they choose.
The Oakland Resilient Families program is the latest trial of a ā€œguaranteed incomeā€ system of wealth distribution, where residents are given a set amount of money per month to supplement the existing social safety net.
No its not.

If you read to the end you would have seen the qualifications are income, not race, driven.
Given the population and the income differences between White and Black/Latin it is fully expected that an income based program in an area with Oakland's demographics would place most of the money in the hands of Black and Hispanic people.

So both CNN and CBS lied?

ā€œThe mayor of Oakland, California, on Tuesday announced a privately funded program that will give low-income families of color in the city $500 per month with no rules on how they can spend it.ā€

No its not.

With regard to this ā€˜policyā€™, thereā€™s many things to get angry about...good, decent, hard working, accountable folks donā€™t have to dig too deep to find something extremely disappointing in it....This nation was not built by rewarding the pieces of filthy shit among us for their lack productivity.

ā€œThe program is also open to undocumented and/or unsheltered families. Because recipients will not be required to work for the payments, the money is not considered taxable income.ā€
The people you're complaining about ARE good, decent, hard working, accountable folks.
What you say?

NEGATIVE
Nobody good, decent, hard working and accountable needs free shit from taxpayers. EVERYONE I know who is good, decent, hard working and accountable is self sufficient.
Because you say they are good, decent, hard working and accountable doesnā€™t make it so.
Remember, NOBODY good and decent has children they canā€™t afford, smokes weed they canā€™t afford, drinks booze they canā€™t afford, smokes cigarettes they canā€™t afford...NOBODY!
Save your cries of RACISM for ignorant fools....we are a nation that holds dark people down, we wonā€™t allow them to achieve beyond President Of The United States Of America.

Haha...I get it, you canā€™t refute what I said.
Look, you werenā€™t the first and you wonā€™t be the last Leftist Loon I expose for the fool they are.
Thanks for playing dummy...but this is game for the informed, the sensible, the logical and the rational....you emotional FEELZ based wokeologists lose every time.

No its not.

What you say?

NEGATIVE

Look, you werenā€™t the first and you wonā€™t be the last Leftist Loon I expose for the fool they are.
Thanks for playing dummy...but this is game for the informed, the sensible, the logical and the rational....you emotional FEELZ based wokeologists lose every time.
Refute what you said?!?!?!?!

You didn't say anything worthy of refutation.
Your entire post was nothing more than a tiny minded "conservative" racist rant.
I called it and you for what you are.

But, because you are a tiny minded "conservative" you actually believe a racist rant wins.
Sorry, you'll need to put the sheets away.
All your racist rant did was prove to anyone reading it that you are nothing more, and probably significantly less, than a tiny minded "conservative."

No its not.

What you say?

NEGATIVE

Your entire post was nothing more than a tiny minded "conservative" racist rant.

But, because you are a tiny minded "conservative" you actually believe a racist rant wins.
All your racist rant did was prove to anyone reading it that you are nothing more, and probably significantly less, than a tiny minded "conservative."
And you think just because you swallow the far Left koolaid that you're more intelligent? Who's the sheep, Commie?

No its not.

What you say?

NEGATIVE

Racism is giving people money based upon skin color.

No its not.

What you say?

NEGATIVE

Haha...the ole ā€œtiny mindedā€ theory.
Anyone not buying the emotional FEELZ based indoctrination installed by the Left is tiny minded and incapable of critical thinking...haha...You Loons actually believe the shit you spew.
Meanwhile, youā€™ve yet to accurately address my post with countering facts, statistics or evidence.
Nothing more than ā€œbecause I said soā€.
Youā€™re losing credibility fast. Here, try again.

ā€œNEGATIVE
Save your cries of RACISM for ignorant fools....we are a nation that holds dark people down, we wonā€™t allow them to achieve beyond President Of The United States Of America.ā€

People of color? what the F--k is that. every human has some kind of pigmentation. there is no transparent people in the world.

No its not.

What you say?

NEGATIVE

Perhaps, but since that is not happening here you, once again, get caught in an irrelevant lie.

Seems, like Trump, you can't help yourself.

No its not.

What you say?

NEGATIVE

Anyone not buying the emotional FEELZ based indoctrination installed by the Left is tiny minded and incapable of critical thinking...haha...You Loons actually believe the shit you spew.
Meanwhile, youā€™ve yet to accurately address my post with countering facts, statistics or evidence.

ā€œNEGATIVE
Save your cries of RACISM for ignorant fools....we are a nation that holds dark people down, we wonā€™t allow them to achieve beyond President Of The United States Of America.ā€
Actually you've said nothing requiring rebutting and your racist rans are nothing but proof of the small mind theory.

OH

And did you know good old White West Virginia is a national leader in welfare receipt?

AND are they "self sufficient, just like you?

Drive on a street, you didn't pay for it.
Call a cop? You didn't pay for it.
Know someone disabled? They get SSI and medicaid and don't pay for it.
How about those retired military?

You and EVERYONE you know depends on government for some aspect of your life.

Your obvious ignorance of this reminds me of Romney and his 47% comment. Complete ignorance.

No its not.

What you say?

NEGATIVE

ā€œNEGATIVE
Actually you've said nothing requiring rebutting and your racist rans are nothing but proof of the small mind theory.

OH

And did you know good old White West Virginia is a national leader in welfare receipt?

AND are they "self sufficient, just like you?

Drive on a street, you didn't pay for it.
Call a cop? You didn't pay for it.
Know someone disabled? They get SSI and medicaid and don't pay for it.
How about those retired military?

You and EVERYONE you know depends on government for some aspect of your life.

Your obvious ignorance of this reminds me of Romney and his 47% comment. Complete ignorance.
Thatā€™s awfully racist of you...we both know the black communities in WV drag the spreadsheets way down....We also know that bright blue Mexifornia ranks atop the list with only 12% of the nations population and 33% of the nations welfare recipients.

Once again, reverse Pantone color chart if you canā€™t figure out why this is racist. Oakland will give low-income families of color $500 per month, no strings attached Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf announced this week that the city will launch a guaranteed income project to give hundreds of Black and Indigenous families and people of color $500 per month for 18 months. The projectā€™s payments will be unconditional, and recipients may spend the money however they choose. The Oakland Resilient Families program is the latest trial of a ā€œguaranteed incomeā€ system of wealth distribution, where residents are given a set amount of money per month to supplement the existing social safety net.

Wow, that really sucks if you are an impoverished white family disqualified for low income assistance purely on account of your skin color as white liberals give out tax money to help minorities families get ahead who have more money than you!

No its not.

What you say?
Most of them aren't white? NONE Of them are--------this take from others to give to certain races is racism and wrong on multiple levels.

Secondly, you assume or flat out lie claiming that these are good, decent, hard working, accountable folks------not true.

No its not.

What you say?
Most of them aren't white? NONE Of them are--------this take from others to give to certain races is racism and wrong on multiple levels.

Secondly, you assume or flat out lie claiming that these are good, decent, hard working, accountable folks------not true.
Willing to bet that you don't know a single one of these people about whom you display such hate.

AND

The program is income based not race based. Claiming otherwise is your lie.

Ignorance and dishonesty.

The leading "conservative" traits.

No its not.

What you say?

Willing to bet that you don't know a single one of these people about whom you display such hate.

AND

CNN and CBS said itā€™s race based.
Are they liars or are you?

No its not.

What you say?

AND

CNN and CBS said itā€™s race based.
Are they liars or are you?
Well little fool you'll have to show me your cards on that but, as for me,
My claim is in the OPs link.
If you call me a liar then you're calling the OP a liar.
And he's one of yours.

No its not.

What you say?

NEGATIVE

Perhaps, but since that is not happening here you, once again, get caught in an irrelevant lie.

Seems, like Trump, you can't help yourself.
Youā€™re ignorant and/or a liar. Iā€™ll let you tell us which.

CBS:
And it is the first program to limit participation strictly to Black, Indigenous and people of color communities

Yes, this is racism in your face with Chiocago Grills. Notice how the American Indigene is included in the assemblage. This is because there is no such thing as a black American Indigene (Itā€™s impossible to be a double Indigene). Schaaf is an Un-American communist piece of shit.

Forum List

Back