Popadopallus told Australian official in May, Russian had dirt on Hillary

The dude was a nobody. But ok lets look at him and compare his desires for Russia to destroy Hillary to Hillary hiring soviet agents to destroy Trump.

Clinton paid good money to Russian foreign agents. $$$$$$$$$$$ ME TOO.

Who didn't have dirt on Hillary. Hells bells a lot of people owe me money for being to be able to link the connections to the Ukraine coup.

Someone fucking PAY ME.

Trump is the guy to now get.

Get Clinton, too, if you wish, but Trump is the monster at the moment who holds power.

The dude was a nobody. But ok lets look at him and compare his desires for Russia to destroy Hillary to Hillary hiring soviet agents to destroy Trump.

What Soviet agents did Clinton hire?

Benedict Trump for trying to sell America to the Russians.

Glad you still love me Jake.:) And truly Happy New Years to you and yours. We will battle in the New Year and I will prove you wrong every time. You are like Gizmo to me. I will watch you pop up. Not feed you after midnight. I'm no way going to mention water.

:lmao:

But I look forward to the battle. Happy New Year Jake.

Don't get your tiny little ying-yangs in an uproar just yet, kiddies... none of this signifies until the Special Counsel says it does.

Of course, it's a good thing that Trump believes that he'll be "treated fairly", eh?

That will make this all-the-more ironic and comical if it does signify...

Via Steele many. The one good thing we can take out of all of these investigations is finding out how many try to influence our elections. Worrisome beyond belief. I would love to death for every investigation go straight bi partisan and try to get a grip on this.

Via Steele many. The one good thing we can take out of all of these investigations is finding out how many try to influence our elections. Worrisome beyond belief. I would love to death for every investigation go straight bi partisan and try to get a grip on this.

Meh. The Clinton campaign hired Fusion to continue the research started during the primaries. Fusion used what ever resources it used to compile information.

But I would like to see far less foreign involvement and more transparency including $$$$ transparency everywhere.

Benedict Trump for trying to sell America to the Russians.

Glad you still love me Jake.:) And truly Happy New Years to you and yours. We will battle in the New Year and I will prove you wrong every time. You are like Gizmo to me. I will watch you pop up. Not feed you after midnight. I'm no way going to mention water.

:lmao:

But I look forward to the battle. Happy New Year Jake.

Now that's funny :lol:

Don't get your tiny little ying-yangs in an uproar just yet, kiddies... none of this signifies until the Special Counsel says it does.

Mueller is in charge of an investigation to find a crime.
Yep.

If either Clinton OR Trump - or both - are guilty of collusion with the Russians to subvert our election, the guilty parties should be metaphorically crucified at-law.

Meh. The Clinton campaign hired Fusion to continue the research started during the primaries. Fusion used what ever resources it used to compile information.

But I would like to see far less foreign involvement and more transparency including $$$$ transparency everywhere.

Just so you know on the timeline, the R shit stopped before Fusion GPS hired Steele. Steele is where the dossier begins. Court documents in the UK and the USA.

With you all the way on transparency. It is so wrong that any country can give quizzillions into our systems and move elections. So wrong.

So a guy drinking in a bar claims something I will give that all the consideration it's due.

Just so you know on the timeline, the R shit stopped before Fusion GPS hired Steele. Steele is where the dossier begins. Court documents in the UK and the USA.

With you all the way on transparency. It is so wrong that any country can give quizzillions into our systems and move elections. So wrong.

The point is though - Clinton Campaign hired Fusion...not Soviet Spies.

We screwed up big with Citizens United ruling :(

Mueller is a co-conspirator in the deep state's so far failed coup attempt and his allies in the DOJ may start rolling over on him after the Jan. 3rd deadline.

Mueller is a co-conspirator in the deep state's so far failed coup attempt and his allies in the DOJ may start rolling over on him after the Jan. 3rd deadline.
Uhhhhh... yeah... sure thing, there, Chief...
75_75.gif

Forum List

Back