Pope Crowds VS Hillary Crowds VS Obama Crowds. You Have To Laugh.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:thewave:

As we are all watching the Pope's visit to New York, is anyone saying to themselves,,"Gee, Obama and/or Hillary can't even get 100 people to come to a campaign rally.
At this point of Hillarys and Obama's careers, its probably down to a field of crickets.
And the Pope having his pic taken with the President. That was like Ben Carson having his pic taken with Debbie Wasserman Schultz.:ack-1:

I guess that means Trump is lucky Beyonce isn't running for President, that and this thread is pointless.

Beyonce would get the same crowd if the guys all knew she forgot to wear panties.

if Mr Rodgers was still around today,,,u know he would get the same crowds as the Pope.

if Mr Rodgers was still around today,,,u know he would get the same crowds as the Pope.

and the entertainment would be better---------maybe KING Friday and Queen Sarah
would KNOW HOW TO DRESS----I am not so sure about that dippy prince

Twenty thousand people attended the pope's mass at Madison Square Park. Wow!

i wish someone would ask Hillary how she feels about the size of the Popes crowds when she cant even find 50 people to show up unless she has to bribe the monkeys.

Let's not fool ourselves and underestimate the enemy as in 2012...

BN-IX268_0613cl_P_20150613145343.jpg
..​

images
obamacrowd11b.jpg
images

I think both Obama and the Pope when traveling in the early days, firsts for both pretty much tied......now, lets discuss your party.....
upload_2015-9-25_20-47-7.jpeg

now if Hillary thinks she is so much smarter and better than all of the candidates, then why wont she just book red rocks/colorado and lets see how many people/and or/ animals show up.

:thewave:

As we are all watching the Pope's visit to New York, is anyone saying to themselves,,"Gee, Obama and/or Hillary can't even get 100 people to come to a campaign rally.
At this point of Hillarys and Obama's careers, its probably down to a field of crickets.
And the Pope having his pic taken with the President. That was like Ben Carson having his pic taken with Debbie Wasserman Schultz.:ack-1:
Obama and those small crowds:
6a00d8341c511153ef010535e662c9970c-320wi

They hated him in Ireland:
PREXY-3-popup.jpg

They hated him in Prague:
obamaprague041209.jpg

They hate him all over the world:
grantparkchicagovictorynightcrowd.jpg

But don't worry, Republicans matched Obama crowd for crowd:

Mitt-Romney-speaks-at-For-007.jpg

Let's not fool ourselves and underestimate the enemy as in 2012...

BN-IX268_0613cl_P_20150613145343.jpg
..​
manicans and dead people are very inexpensive to rent.

Manicans? Mannequins? :D
i know! there are a few ways to speel manakin! lol but trust me, i am a gud speeler!

Manicans must be a male mannequin with moobs. :D
i really felt sorry for all of those mannakins that went to the Hillary rally, later on they discovered that there were no Pot-O-Pottys,,,i guess they all just did their number 1 and 2's right on the greens.

Forum List

Back