Pope Francis says all priests can forgive women who've had abortions

Pope: All priests can forgive those who've had abortions - CNN.com
If the Church can forgive abortion why don`t Republicans do it? Why should these poor women suffer from mad politicians who won`t ever face such situations full of stress and doubts? Why they can`t leave women care their business?

The Church? What church? The Roman Catholic Church is a false church. Furthermore, priests cannot give anyone. Neither can the pope. Only God can forgive sin. Buy a King James Bible and read it.
Which one, old or new KJ?

Use the Authorized King James Version Bible. The NIV, New King James, Revised and so on are all produced by new agers - do not use them. See Gail Riplinger exposing the New King James and the NIV bible you tube and you'll see why.
"A lengthy critical review of her book New Age Bible Versions was originally published in Cornerstone magazine in 1994, authored by Bob and Gretchen Passantino of Answers In Action, and described the book as "erroneous, sensationalistic, misrepresentative, inaccurate, and logically indefensible." [4] They concluded by summarizing "There is hardly a page of this book that is free from error. Riplinger does not know Greek, Hebrew, textual criticism, linguistics, principles of translation, logical argumentation, proper citation and documentation standards, competent English grammar and style, or even consistent spelling. This book would never have done more than use Riplinger's savings and fill up her garage if Christian "celebrities" such as Texe Marrs and David Hocking had not promoted it."[5]"
Gail Riplinger - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Got a winner there BTW.

If the Church can forgive abortion why don`t Republicans do it? Why should these poor women suffer from mad politicians who won`t ever face such situations full of stress and doubts? Why they can`t leave women care their business?

The Church? What church? The Roman Catholic Church is a false church. Furthermore, priests cannot give anyone. Neither can the pope. Only God can forgive sin. Buy a King James Bible and read it.

Use the Authorized King James Version Bible. The NIV, New King James, Revised and so on are all produced by new agers - do not use them. See Gail Riplinger exposing the New King James and the NIV bible you tube and you'll see why.
So a bible published 1612 years after the birth of Christ is the most accurate one? Care to explain to us how that would be? Did God write it, perhaps?
Many claim God wrote it even though there were many translations before that.
I know the claims, which are utter nonsense...

So a bible published 1612 years after the birth of Christ is the most accurate one? Care to explain to us how that would be? Did God write it, perhaps?

The early Christians had the Scriptures from the beginning - it wasn't compiled into a book yet but the letters to the Thessalonians, Romans, Hebrews, etc. it was all there, PMH. Long before Constantine invented Catholicism. Constantine was a sun god worshipper - he wasn't a believer in Jesus Christ.

"A lengthy critical review of her book New Age Bible Versions was originally published in Cornerstone magazine in 1994, authored by Bob and Gretchen Passantino of Answers In Action, and described the book as "erroneous, sensationalistic, misrepresentative, inaccurate, and logically indefensible." [4] They concluded by summarizing "There is hardly a page of this book that is free from error. Riplinger does not know Greek, Hebrew, textual criticism, linguistics, principles of translation, logical argumentation, proper citation and documentation standards, competent English grammar and style, or even consistent spelling. This book would never have done more than use Riplinger's savings and fill up her garage if Christian "celebrities" such as Texe Marrs and David Hocking had not promoted it."[5]"

Got a winner there BTW.

Well as the Vatican is behind the publishing of these other translations (in an effort to make the KJV obsolete) you should also know that these so called Christian magazines even Christianity Today - are front organizations for the Vatican as well. That discovery has been out there for some time. So why wouldn't they do their best to discredit Gayle Riplinger. In fact, why don't you listen to her and tell me for yourself what you think of her? How about that? Are you willing?

The early Christians had the Scriptures from the beginning - it wasn't compiled into a book yet but the letters to the Thessalonians, Romans, Hebrews, etc. it was all there, PMH. Long before Constantine invented Catholicism. Constantine was a sun god worshipper - he wasn't a believer in Jesus Christ.
Answer the question - Why is a bible, published 1,612 years after the birth of the Christ, in English no less, the most accurate one?

Got a winner there BTW.

Well as the Vatican is behind the publishing of these other translations (in an effort to make the KJV obsolete) you should also know that these so called Christian magazines even Christianity Today - are front organizations for the Vatican as well. That discovery has been out there for some time. So why wouldn't they do their best to discredit Gayle Riplinger. In fact, why don't you listen to her and tell me for yourself what you think of her? How about that? Are you willing?
I already looked her up, she's a loon, like you...

Answer the question - Why is a bible, published 1,612 years after the birth of the Christ, in English no less, the most accurate one?

According to the Isaiah Scrolls that were discovered not too far back the KJV Bible is intact and agrees with the wording in the Isaiah Scrolls. See this video for the evidence. So we are not talking about 1612 years at all. That is merely the date it was put into one book. The Scriptures were with the early Christians long before Catholicism. They were hunted down and murdered for those Scriptures. That is the history they do not tell you about, PMH.

Got a winner there BTW.

Watch the video, PMH. It won't take that much of your time. Thank you.

Got a winner there BTW.

Not worth my time. She knows not what she speaks up. Even basic logic should tell you that.

Got a winner there BTW.

Not worth my time. She knows not what she speaks up. Even basic logic should tell you that.

How do you know she does not know what she is speaking about if you refuse to even listen to her? Do you consider hearsay of a stranger - or a compromised source to be enough reason to not examine the evidence for yourself before condemning it? I believe you would agree that isn't logical. Please watch the video and listen to her. THEN decide. I would appreciate it if you would watch the video. You'll find much of what she says very compelling.

Women of all political persuasions have abortions.
Bob Barr, fervent pro-lifer, drove his wife to the clinic for an abortion.
Any woman that comes to Jesus Christ and repents of her sins and receives Him as her Lord and Savior is forgiven of all sin. Including abortion. She doesn't need a priest, a pope or a church to do that. It is in the Bible. Whosoever calls upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. Read Romans 10:9,10.
Tell us, J, if I follow said advice, after raping and killing a Jewish, a Muslim, and a Catholic schoolgirl, who all go to eternal Hell, am I saved? Do I live an eternal life in Heaven?

It would depend on whether God has sent His Holy Spirit to draw the person into repentance or not. A person cannot come to God and be born again of their own self, PMH. The invitation to be born again must be prompted by God sending His Holy Spirit to draw you - how would you know the Holy Spirit was drawing you? The Gospel of Jesus Christ - upon hearing it would anger you - it would have an effect on you and you would feel something rising up in you - this is a sign you are close to salvation - you would feel more conflict as the enemy battles for your soul with God - attempting to hold you in the place of a hardened unrepentant sinner. Now Paul said that the murders he committed he did in ignorance.

But let me tell you another scenario - someone like Ted Bundy (who some say privately informed an inmate that he was a satanist) who perhaps had been given many chances to come to God early on and rejected every offer - then he commits the most heinous crimes, kidnapping, raping, murdering women - and on death row he asks for God's forgiveness, says the sinners prayer and then is executed and finds himself in hell. What happened? The Spirit of God did not draw him, he was seeking fire insurance - a way out of the judgment of God awaiting him but there was no chance of his being saved because the Spirit of God was no longer striving with him. It was too late for him.

That would be an example of why people should not presume upon the grace of God or believe they can come to Him whenever they feel like it and therein put God off for another 20 years while they go on a crime spree.

In Closing, I had to use another person to describe such a scenario because there is nothing about you that would ever do such a thing to a Jew, a Muslim or a Catholic girl. I can believe you'd die trying to rescue them however. You do not strike me as one who would stand by and say - not my problem. So I hope that answers your question.

Salvation is a miracle. I know of people who think they are saved and my spirit does not bear witness to them having ever been saved. Attending a church is not evidence one is saved. Praying is not evidence one is saved. Quoting scripture is not evidence one is saved. It is far more than any of those things. A true conversion will reveal true change in a persons life. They are no longer the same. They do not have the same friends any longer. They do not go to the same places any longer. The desires of their heart are to follow after God as much or more than they formerly sought to follow their own worldly desires. There is a joy, a peace, a rest in them that the world does not have. They do not react in fear over things the unsaved person would react in fear about. They have a boldness the world lacks. They have a purpose and a destiny and a confidence in God that carries them through. They can be in the midst of any trial and still enjoy God fully. The world notices something different about them and hates them. In Contrast....... The fake Christian will be easily tolerated by the world & Satan. Because the fake Christian is no threat - they have no power. In fact, they help defame the name of Christ & true Christians so they are doing Satan a favor.

Last edited:

As my GOP friend said...
"We are all pro-life until you 15 year old daughter tells you she is pregnant with the illegal mexican pool boy..."

Clearly your questions are rhetorical.

And women who have had abortions are in no need to be 'forgiven.'
Yes, they do. They murdered their own unborn child. Murder is a sin. It has to be repented of, Clayton.

As my GOP friend said...
"We are all pro-life until you 15 year old daughter tells you she is pregnant with the illegal mexican pool boy..."

You can thank God that all of your own mothers were pro-life. Otherwise? None of you would be here.

Yes, they do. They murdered their own unborn child. Murder is a sin. It has to be repented of, Clayton.

So when does baby exist?

So when does baby exist?
Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.
Jeremiah 1:5

That is the Word of God to Jeremiah. Will you now accuse God of being a liar in order to justify yourself, Ted? God knew Jeremiah before HE FORMED JEREMIAH IN HIS MOTHER'S WOMB. BEFORE.

So when does baby exist?
Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.
Jeremiah 1:5

That is the Word of God to Jeremiah. Will you now accuse God of being a liar in order to justify yourself, Ted? God knew Jeremiah before HE FORMED JEREMIAH IN HIS MOTHER'S WOMB. BEFORE.

So is it a human when it is an unfertilised egg?

So is it a human when it is an fertilised egg?

So is it a human after implantation?

So is it a human during the Blastocyst? And if so when?

So is it a human at embryo stage?

Forum List

Back