Right to Life (et al) is wrong??!! RE punishing women who abort

rationalizations

murder cannot be rationalized

but since when did the left bother themselves w/ logic or rationality?
Oh, funny how all of a sudden your arguments become simply statements.

These are not rationalizations. What they are are genuine representations of the different sides of the debate. Something you don't seem to care for. As long as you aren't willing to accept that the other side of your opinion has a genuine problem with your argumentation all this talk about logic and rationality is just you being unwilling to discuss the actual issue.

The issue as I see it is a problem with definitions. You conflate life, with humanity and personhood. All have different definitions. I understand that doing so allows for a nice unconflicted stance. It also is wholly inadequate to allow for an actual debate. The only thing it does is make you feel comfortable with your position.

Maybe that’s why Catholics don’t believe in Masturbation
Maybe you should go to Den Hague and turn yourself in for crimes against humanity since you seem willing to accept the Catholic Churches' stance on masturbation?

Are suggesting people with dementia should be killed?
Since people with dementia are still self-aware and have a concept of what's happening to them I'm not. Are you suggesting you have reading comprehension problems? Since I was pretty clear about what I was talking about.

Women who undergo abortions are sometimes (frequently?) punished in more ways than one. Some women experience physical problems for the rest of their lives and some experience mental problems akin to PTSD. Imagine the discomfort and horror of late term abortions when a full term baby is rotated upside down within the mother's body and the mother watches as it is stabbed in the back of the head and it's brain is sucked out so that it's face looks like a cabbage patch doll and it is casually tossed in the garbage with a bunch of little arms and legs sticking out. This is the legacy of abortion that lying democrats said would be rare.
Since late-term abortions are rare not really a claim but pretty factual.

Oh, funny how all of a sudden your arguments become simply statements.

These are not rationalizations. What they are are genuine representations of the different sides of the debate. Something you don't seem to care for.
I have read this far... probably don't need 2 read further.. (all things considered)

I don't seem to care for "genuine representations of the different sides of the debate"?

Maybe that is because there IS no other side.. Truth is-- as Churchill said-- irrefutable (although, no offense to Churchill but any idiot knows that... except that some have to be reminded bc they arent too bright)

So yeh... When there is only ONE side that is right

you are right... I don't care to debate BS interminably (or even not so interminably)

Maybe you should go to Den Hague and turn yourself in for crimes against humanity since you seem willing to accept the Catholic Churches' stance on masturbation?
it is a mortal sin

God gives us a sexual nature to be fulfilled w/ a loving SPOUSE

not to be made into a totally selfish, perverse act

I have read this far... probably don't need 2 read further.. (all things considered)

I don't seem to care for "genuine representations of the different sides of the debate"?

Maybe that is because there IS no other side.. Truth is, as Churchill said, irrefutable (although, no offense to Churchill but any idiot knows that... except that some have to be reminded bc they arent too bright)

So yeh... When there is only ONE side that is right

you are right... I don't care to debate BS interminably (or even not so interminably)
Well if reading another paragraph exceeds your brain capacity I forgive you. But hey keep on riding your high horse. At least I'm capable of understanding that there is nothing clear-cut about abortion. I'm fine with being ambigious.

Well if reading another paragraph exceeds your brain capacity I forgive you. But hey keep on riding your high horse. At least I'm capable of understanding that there is nothing clear-cut about abortion. I'm fine with being ambigious.
you justify murder

shows who u are

it is a mortal sin

God gives us a sexual nature to be fulfilled w/ a loving SPOUSE

not to be made into a totally selfish, perverse act
Perverse? Catholic Church Priest Abuse | Sexual Abuse Scandal & Cover-up

I think I'm pretty comfortable with jacking off considering these are the people who are trying to judge me.

Perverse? Catholic Church Priest Abuse | Sexual Abuse Scandal & Cover-up

I think I'm pretty comfortable with jacking off considering these are the people who are trying to judge me.
disgusting

and u have to tell the whole world.. even more disgusting

oh, poor thing.. u don't want it to get around that women shouldn't be alone w/ a strange man, subjecting themsleves to rape and /or unplanned pregnancies... don't want your field of potential female victims dimishished or done away with, do you? poor, pathetic, deprived thing
Now that I'm a victim, can I join the Republican Party?

The women that I know can take care of themselves in those situations that you've mentioned. Shooting a potential rapist in the eye really does discourage them.

Now that I'm a victim, can I join the Republican Party?

The women that I know can take care of themselves in those situations that you've mentioned. Shooting a potential rapist in the eye really does discourage them.
dont get it... probably don't care to...

Since people with dementia are still self-aware and have a concept of what's happening to them I'm not. Are you suggesting you have reading comprehension problems? Since I was pretty clear about what I was talking about.
How? You should educate yourself

I don’t masturbate.
Really, never?? Interesting. What in the past? Or for that matter had sex at all, since only one can conceive so you are killing millions of sperms so one can conceive? Den hague is calling I think unless you are an Eunuch.

Last edited:
disgusting

and u have to tell the whole world.. even more disgusting
Really? What you get out of a post where I gave 2 links describing first the Catholic church abusing and covering up the abuse of thousands of people, and then the same by the largest denominations of Southern Baptist, is that I'm disgusting because I masturbate? I'm not ashamed about my sexuality that's your job. Neither do I need to square away in my head that I'm a member of organizations that allow these kinds of things to go unpunished.

Just goes to show how very different our priorities are.

Really, never?? Interesting. What in the past? Or for that matter had sex at all, since only one can conceive so you are killing millions of sperms so one can conceive? Den hague is calling I think unless you are an Eunuch.
Nope!

Forum List

Back