Pope Francis says all priests can forgive women who've had abortions

Women of all political persuasions have abortions.
Bob Barr, fervent pro-lifer, drove his wife to the clinic for an abortion.
Any woman that comes to Jesus Christ and repents of her sins and receives Him as her Lord and Savior is forgiven of all sin. Including abortion. She doesn't need a priest, a pope or a church to do that. It is in the Bible. Whosoever calls upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. Read Romans 10:9,10.
Then why is the Right dead set against abortion? They still lobby against it.

Because it is murder.

Pope: All priests can forgive those who've had abortions - CNN.com
If the Church can forgive abortion why don`t Republicans do it? Why should these poor women suffer from mad politicians who won`t ever face such situations full of stress and doubts? Why they can`t leave women care their business?
Clearly your questions are rhetorical.

And women who have had abortions are in no need to be 'forgiven.'
Yes, they do. They murdered their own unborn child. Murder is a sin. It has to be repented of, Clayton.

So when does baby exist?
Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.
Jeremiah 1:5

That is the Word of God to Jeremiah. Will you now accuse God of being a liar in order to justify yourself, Ted? God knew Jeremiah before HE FORMED JEREMIAH IN HIS MOTHER'S WOMB. BEFORE.

So is it a human when it is an unfertilised egg?

So is it a human when it is an fertilised egg?

So is it a human after implantation?

So is it a human during the Blastocyst? And if so when?

So is it a human at embryo stage?

What did God tell Jeremiah, Ted?

Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

That is the Word of God to Jeremiah. Will you now accuse God of being a liar in order to justify yourself, Ted? God knew Jeremiah before HE FORMED JEREMIAH IN HIS MOTHER'S WOMB. BEFORE.

Clearly your questions are rhetorical.

And women who have had abortions are in no need to be 'forgiven.'
Yes, they do. They murdered their own unborn child. Murder is a sin. It has to be repented of, Clayton.

So when does baby exist?

So is it a human when it is an unfertilised egg?

So is it a human when it is an fertilised egg?

So is it a human after implantation?

So is it a human during the Blastocyst? And if so when?

So is it a human at embryo stage?

What did God tell Jeremiah, Ted?

S you are against IVF as that usually kills 5 babies per cycle of treatment?

And the only one left was the one not killed

If the Church can forgive abortion why don`t Republicans do it? Why should these poor women suffer from mad politicians who won`t ever face such situations full of stress and doubts? Why they can`t leave women care their business?

The Church? What church? The Roman Catholic Church is a false church. Furthermore, priests cannot give anyone. Neither can the pope. Only God can forgive sin. Buy a King James Bible and read it.
There is no rapture described anywhere in the Bible, it's a fundamentalist fantasy. Fortunately for some heretics the Pope forgave Martin Luther some time ago.

It's a political issue that gets votes, they are going to ride that pony as long as it has legs.
It's a false church. It does not matter what they say. The only thing that matters is what the Word of God says. We are to obey the Bible. Not false teachers of a ancient Babylonian occult religion (today known as Roman Catholicism).
Do you think Noah's ark is an historical truth?

noahs_anchor_stone.jpg

mjanchstone.jpg

Any woman that comes to Jesus Christ and repents of her sins and receives Him as her Lord and Savior is forgiven of all sin. Including abortion. She doesn't need a priest, a pope or a church to do that. It is in the Bible. Whosoever calls upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. Read Romans 10:9,10.
Then why is the Right dead set against abortion? They still lobby against it.

Because it is murder.

Where in the Bible does it say that?

Apparently some people believe their church doesn't have a hierarchy. Hilarious.

The Klu Klux Klan has always been anti Catholic too, just part of the long running strain of anti Catholicism and religious intolerance that are part and parcel of this nation's history.

Look, if you don't like the modernizing of the Catholic Church, join some fundamentalist sect that has spun off.

It's hardly unique. Look at the Mormons. There are plenty of fundamentalist Mormons who moved away from the mainstream church when it condemned polygamy.

Its not the church or the priests that can forgive.
the pope seems to have a problem when it comes to understanding how a relationship with God works.
But then, the Catholics have had a problem understanding this since they first organized.

the pope seems to have a problem when it comes to understanding how a relationship with God works.
But then, the Catholics have had a problem understanding this since they first organized.
That's because, unlike fundamentalist Christians, Catholics have a long history of constantly reinterpreting the metaphors. Of course you have to be able to distinguish metaphors from literal interpretations.......something fundamentalists can't do.

I love it when Christians throw Christians under the bus.

That's because, unlike fundamentalist Christians, Catholics have a long history of constantly reinterpreting the metaphors. Of course you have to be able to distinguish metaphors from literal interpretations.......something fundamentalists can't do.
And what metaphore was it and how was it interpreted to make it a requirement to pray to Mary to get to Jesus? exactly where is it written that she would be the secretary to Jesus?
And I suppose somewhere in the Bible I missed that part that explained it t be ok to cover up for the child molesting priests?
or, that the only way to gain forgiveness from God was to pay the church money?
Im sorry, but when you walk into a catholic church and see the statue of Mary, and you pray to Mary, you are worshiping a false idol.
again, there is only one way to receive forgiveness and it does not have anything to do with any man walking the earth today.

Catholics traded the Bible for money many centuries ago.

And what metaphore was it and how was it interpreted to make it a requirement to pray to Mary to get to Jesus? exactly where is it written that she would be the secretary to Jesus?
And I suppose somewhere in the Bible I missed that part that explained it t be ok to cover up for the child molesting priests?
or, that the only way to gain forgiveness from God was to pay the church money?
Im sorry, but when you walk into a catholic church and see the statue of Mary, and you pray to Mary, you are worshiping a false idol.
again, there is only one way to receive forgiveness and it does not have anything to do with any man walking the earth today.

Another fine example of the typical pedestrian ignorance of your average anti Catholic fundamentalists.....a dime a dozen. Your simple minded interpretations of religious doctrine are all too common among the great unwashed mass of stupid people.

Catholics traded the Bible for money many centuries ago.
What do all churches run on? Faith alone? How many fundamentalists ministers have made fortunes from their flock?

Does he forgive all the priest that get belly rubs from little boys?

He still has not dealt with the rabid peedo acts that goes on among priest.

He's a criminal
The only thing criminal here is that someone as shallow and unsubstantial as yourself is allowed to express herself as though she were an equal.

Forum List

Back